Jet fans I need your help!

THE ILK

I am in love with the most beautiful girl in the world, and she loves me too.

Here is the kicker, she lives in Boston, and she is a dolphins fan.

She also likes the Bruins and the Celtics. Thank God she's a gorgeous Yankees fan!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What kind of help do you need? I'm not sure you are going to get too many volunteers to actually hold your cock when its time to penetrate. Well, on second thought, this is actually a really good place for that request.

What kind of help do you need? I'm not sure you are going to get too many volunteers to actually hold your cock when its time to penetrate. Well, on second thought, this is actually a really good place for that request.

Damn and I was counting on you JiF, you're scratched.

Collage because collages are fun.

Help because he's hopelessly in love with a Dolphin fan.

I for one couldn't be happier for him. Collages are awesome.

I'm happy for him too. She looks about half his age, so that a bonus and something I totally appreciate. Honestly, I'm a little jealous. I havent pulled something that hot in a couple of months.

The collage is still weird.

I'm happy for him too. She looks about half his age, so that a bonus and something I totally appreciate. Honestly, I'm a little jealous. I havent pulled something that hot in a couple of months.

The collage is still weird.

How old is Brooklyn? I figured late twenties to early thirties. She is really a very good looking chick that enjoys her hotness, best type of chick.

The collage thing is awesome, less Dolphin more hotty in it would help the weird factor. Super hot chick gayshark on same collage is little sketchy. But we have all done nuttier things for teh love.

I simply can't stand anyone who likes New York and Boston teams at the same time. It's like someone who claims they're only half Jewish, pick a side already numbnuts.

Different with girls. They pick team for different reasons we do. It's about loyalty and where we come from for men, for woman it's cute players and pleasantly colored uniforms.

Half Jewish and half Italian would be the fatman's dream.

I simply can't stand anyone who likes New York and Boston teams at the same time. It's like someone who claims they're only half Jewish, pick a side already numbnuts.

Agreed...but I wouldnt hold it against her.

How old is Brooklyn? I figured late twenties to early thirties. She is really a very good looking chick that enjoys her hotness, best type of chick.

The collage thing is awesome, less Dolphin more hotty in it would help the weird factor. Super hot chick gayshark on same collage is little sketchy. But we have all done nuttier things for teh love.

That and being sorry.

Different with girls. They pick team for different reasons we do. It's about loyalty and where we come from for men, for woman it's cute players and pleasantly colored uniforms.

Half Jewish and half Italian would be the fatman's dream.

LOL!!

I mean, c'mon now, there are no cute players on the Dolphins, and Orange and Teal is in NO ONE'S color wheel house, trust me. ;)

I am a Jets fan. My girlfriend is a Colts fan.

I love her. One thing has nothing to do with the other.

If this is a hangup for you, it is your hangup and you need to get over it. Don't pass up on what could be the relationship of a lifetime because you are too concerned with seeking approval of fellow Jets fans. That would be retarded.

Best of luck!

If this is a hangup for you, it is your hangup and you need to get over it. Don't pass up on what could be the relationship of a lifetime because you are too concerned with seeking approval of fellow Jets fans. That would be retarded.

Best of luck!

Dude if you honestly thought I was going to let that hold me back, you are stupider than you look.

LOL!!

I mean, c'mon now, there are no cute players on the Dolphins, and Orange and Teal is in NO ONE'S color wheel house, trust me. ;)

Chowderella your the exception not the rule. Dolphins are cute and people like to watch them swim. Personally I'd throw flippers slimey a$$ on the grill and party him with my friends.

Best of luck!

Your a monkey and your girlfriend is a monkey lover.

You love her, she loves you and fling go's the poo.

He has no hangup. He just wants to show off his new found love and the Dolphin Jet angle creates buzz. Relax

Archived