Jet fans I need your help!

THE ILK

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am a little confused about the picture. Why the collage? And why are you sorry?

If Max ever validates her account, I'm sure she'll let you know.

She's sorry, because when I asked her if she was a pat fan, she said know and told me she likes the giants.

She sprung this on me today.

How old is Brooklyn? I figured late twenties to early thirties. She is really a very good looking chick that enjoys her hotness, best type of chick.

The collage thing is awesome, less Dolphin more hotty in it would help the weird factor. Super hot chick gayshark on same collage is little sketchy. But we have all done nuttier things for teh love.

I am 37, she is 31.

Different with girls. They pick team for different reasons we do. It's about loyalty and where we come from for men, for woman it's cute players and pleasantly colored uniforms.

Half Jewish and half Italian would be the fatman's dream.

I am half Jewish and half Italian, Crushlove. ;)

Sorry JiF. :rl:

She roots for the Yankees because her Daddy does.

Your a monkey and your girlfriend is a monkey lover.

You love her, she loves you and fling go's the poo.

He has no hangup. He just wants to show off his new found love and the Dolphin Jet angle creates buzz. Relax

Crusher baby, you are so smart. :D

Dude if you honestly thought I was going to let that hold me back, you are stupider than you look.

Relax, just making sure... like I said, good luck to you. Hopefully she'll make you less of a prick.

Brooklyn, the thread title is wrong. This is teh interwebz, you have to follow the unwritten rule of putting "you" in place of "your", like this: "Jets fans I need you help!"

[/rant]

your suck

i think homeboy finally scored a hotty an is showing off.. :D

good for him, as long as no marrying takes place

You are right, I never scored anybody as hot or as good as her, and it's not even close!

Why no marry?

I can't wait for our wedding!

Relax, just making sure... like I said, good luck to you. Hopefully she'll make you less of a prick.

:D

Oh she will, she definitely will, she means the world to me.

Not sure how that will help the people I'm a prick to here though. ;)

Thanks for the best wishes, monkey boy.

You are right, I never scored anybody as hot or as good as her, and it's not even close!

Why no marry?

I can't wait for our wedding!

CTM is a miserable hermaphrodite who spends the whole day doing logic puzzles and pretending to hate how gay JIF is. Don't listen to him.

Marry that girl, give her a bunch of babies and don't let them use the computer... there's all sorts of crazy ****ers on here.

:D

Oh she will, she definitely will, she means the world to me.

Not sure how that will help the people I'm a prick to here though. ;)

Thanks for the best wishes though, monkey boy.

It was better before the edit. :P

CTM is a miserable hermaphrodite who spends the whole day doing logic puzzles and pretending to hate how gay JIF is. Don't listen to him.

Marry that girl, give her a bunch of babies and don't let them use the computer... there's all sorts of crazy ****ers on here.

Our plans exactly. :)

Why bummed bro? PM me if you rather.

Lets just say we took a giant step backwards since I made this thread.

It's my fault, I acted like a jerk and lost my temper.

I was just stressed and not myself today, right now I just hope that my baby will see that this was a freak thing and forgive me.

Everything was going so wonderful and now I may have blew it.

Lets just say we took a giant step backwards since I made this thread.

It's my fault, I acted like a jerk and lost my temper.

I was just stressed and not myself today, right now I just hope that my baby will see that this was a freak thing and forgive me.

Everything was going so wonderful and now I may have blew it.

Come on man.. Relationships are not a straight line. Always up and downs. Truth is if their wasn;t up and downs then it's not real. Plus.. if she never gets mad at you, you never get teh make up sex.

We all act like jerks. Just try to keep the passion without using the Italian temper.

She will realize that your just excited about her and wanted the world to know. Hard to be mad at someone for losing their damn mind because they gots the love for you. Maybe the thread was a litte much, but at the same time love induced insanity is the best kinda crazy. At least you didn;t jump up and down on a couch like a Tard with Oprah.

Dude just be honest and let her know she is everything to you and thats nothing your use to. "Love is a hell of a drug". It'll be alright. I swallowed Mrs Crusher's cat on our third date and eventually she forgave me. mother****er got little too close to my plate, sh*t happens. be alright.

Come on man.. Relationships are not a straight line. Always up and downs. Truth is if their wasn;t up and downs then it's not real. Plus.. if she never gets mad at you, you never get teh make up sex.

We all act like jerks. Just try to keep the passion without using the Italian temper.

She will realize that your just excited about her and wanted the world to know. Hard to be mad at someone for losing their damn mind because they gots the love for you. Maybe the thread was a litte much, but at the same time love induced insanity is the best kinda crazy. At least you didn;t jump up and down on a couch like a Tard with Oprah.

Dude just be honest and let her know she is everything to you and thats nothing your use to. "Love is a hell of a drug". It'll be alright. I swallowed Mrs Crusher's cat on our third date and eventually she forgave me. mother****er got little too close to my plate, sh*t happens. be alright.

Thanks CrushLove,

You are my brother, and you know me, you know what I'm about, but today I did not portray myself for who I really am.

I do let her know that she means the world to me, but today I did not show her that, today I did not make her feel that way.

Yes love did make me crazy today, and I hope you are right about this, I would hate to have ruined what we had going.

She is the best thing that ever happened to me, the best part of my entire life.

Then she would listen to you and cheer for the teams you tell her to cheer for BROOKRYN JET

This. My ex halvies order herself Jets gear with me even knowing it. Came out of the bedroom on game day with Jets gear on. Went right back in and took it all off again. :P

If Max ever validates her account, I'm sure she'll let you know.

She's sorry, because when I asked her if she was a pat fan, she said know and told me she likes the giants.

She sprung this on me today.

Its the collage. I'm weirded out you made her a collage. You are still my 5th favorite poster, but I'm giving you a weird look right now :-k

with as much respect as possible, this is why you don't marry her.. I've been married to a "hottie" for 6 mostly awful years .. and sh*t like this has been going on forever.. you're in the stage where your so enamored wth her looks you're willing to believe it's all your fault.. once that ends the real fireworks begin.. hotties are used to a lot of male attention and being able to walk all over guys because of it..

This. My ex halvies order herself Jets gear with me even knowing it. Came out of the bedroom on game day with Jets gear on. Went right back in and took it all off again. :P

Its the collage. I'm weirded out you made her a collage. You are still my 5th favorite poster, but I'm giving you a weird look right now :-k

I'm hoping that she made the collage and you are a dummy, cause i never once considered that it was him who created it..

She made the collage stupid.

with as much respect as possible, this is why you don't marry her.. I've been married to a "hottie" for 6 mostly awful years .. and sh*t like this has been going on forever.. you're in the stage where your so enamored wth her looks you're willing to believe it's all your fault.. once that ends the real fireworks begin.. hotties are used to a lot of male attention and being able to walk all over guys because of it..

I am enamored with way more than just her looks.

The person she is, is everything I've always dreamed of.

I am just as much turned on by who she is, as I am by her looks.

It does not look like I'm ever gonna get the chance to marry her now.

I am enamored with way more than just her looks.

The person she is, is everything I've always dreamed of.

I am just as much turned on by who she is, as I am by her looks.

hmm, i'm going to go with delusional and you're better off and you don't even know it for 100 alex..

i'd marry jif before I'd marry another women that looks like that <realtalk>

not trying to kick you when your down either, i used to sound like you.. Now i pray she'll get in a car accident

Archived