Jet fans I need your help!

THE ILK

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you kidding me? Why should he run to the hills? He's got a hotty who loves him. At the very least he will get months of good sex before she gets sick of him. The marriage talk is what happens when a dude scores some poon so close to the best he ever had they forget that every woman on the planet has one. Marrying the best piece of a$$ you ever had is an absolute no no. First.. how the hell you think she got that way?.. you think your such a great lover she morphed into "sheena the super vag" no... Bitch been practicing. it's nature. Second... you need to pick your bride based on her ability to deal with your bullsh*t and love you anyways.. find a woman that loves the things about you everyone else hates and thats a good start. All men are unique retarded little snowflakes.

Truth is.. if he is already nervous about her not wanting to marrying him because of this thread...well their you go. Got your answer. but run? hell no.. apologize and use up as much of the elasticity of her orifices you can before the next guy gets it. it's nature.

Weepily telling you about her mom? Are you ******* crazy? Minute that sh*t happens get out from in front of her and start rubbing her shoulder from in back. Breaking eye contact and at the same time offering a soothing physical presence allow you to keep her from accusing you of not listening and gets you closer to possible "I hate my mom sex" don;t knock it till you try it. It's nature. If no sex is coming and she doesn;t stop talking or nods off, then gently suggest she calls her sister or friend so you can have a beer and start recovering from that trauma. If she does nod off.. I think it's perfectly ok to spank one and christen her hair. she will get up sweaty and probably wash her hair anyway. If not protein is good for hair. Thats why in the 70's your aunts put egg whites in their hair. Hair like genetic material.

If it takes you till week four to get her to dazzle you with techniques then your doing it wrong. If your not 80% thru her catalogue by the 5th time you hit it then she isn;t really into you and you should start being extra interested in her so maybe she might recommend you to a more desperate friend after she dumps you for me or JiF.

The most important part is to make sure to focus on one thing. "She doesn;t like you nearly as much as you think" "Your dick isn;t all that big and she is probably thinking of someone else when your *******". That being said... approach it with the right attitude. Treat her nice and make it clear you just want to be her **** toy and let's see how things turn out. make it clear that you want to have fun and would love for it to turn into more but for now just live in the moment. never make a promise your not going to keep.

Dr Crushlove

POTEver.

Why? Your ducky face girl friend is a lie?

Only someone stupid enough to think that I made that collage, would think that.

She'll be on here soon enough to put you clowns in your place.

Much respect to visajet and JetsFanInDenver.

The rest of you can stick it!

You mean as soon as you have enough time to create a fake account for her, you'll be here to "put me in my place".

As long as she posts more pictures of herself making a ducky face, in the immortal words of Bart Scott, CANT WAIT!

Lets just say we took a giant step backwards since I made this thread.

It's my fault, I acted like a jerk and lost my temper.

I was just stressed and not myself today, right now I just hope that my baby will see that this was a freak thing and forgive me.

Everything was going so wonderful and now I may have blew it.

That's amazing, I just met a chick who could be her twin sister. She said she just left a jerk who couldn't control his temper. I listened compassionately and then comforted her in a very gentle and reassuring manner. Anyway, we are now madly in love, ain't life sweet.

That's amazing, I just met a chick who could be her twin sister. She said she just left a jerk who couldn't control his temper. I listened compassionately and then comforted her in a very gentle and reassuring manner. Anyway, we are now madly in love, ain't life sweet.

Congratulations.

PussyWhipped.jpg

I'm confused. I turned my girlfriend into a Jets fan, why can't you? Granted, she's not a huge football fan and had no prior allegiance, but liking the Dolphins is like having no allegiance anyway. Just buy her a Jets shirt that is her style and she will love it. Trust.

I'm confused. I turned my girlfriend into a Jets fan, why can't you? Granted, she's not a huge football fan and had no prior allegiance, but liking the Dolphins is like having no allegiance anyway. Just buy her a Jets shirt that is her style and she will love it. Trust.

You have to read the whole thread. The drugs wore off and she dumped him.

Are you kidding me? Why should he run to the hills? He's got a hotty who loves him. At the very least he will get months of good sex before she gets sick of him. The marriage talk is what happens when a dude scores some poon so close to the best he ever had they forget that every woman on the planet has one. Marrying the best piece of a$$ you ever had is an absolute no no. First.. how the hell you think she got that way?.. you think your such a great lover she morphed into "sheena the super vag" no... Bitch been practicing. it's nature. Second... you need to pick your bride based on her ability to deal with your bullsh*t and love you anyways.. find a woman that loves the things about you everyone else hates and thats a good start. All men are unique retarded little snowflakes.

Truth is.. if he is already nervous about her not wanting to marrying him because of this thread...well their you go. Got your answer. but run? hell no.. apologize and use up as much of the elasticity of her orifices you can before the next guy gets it. it's nature.

Weepily telling you about her mom? Are you ******* crazy? Minute that sh*t happens get out from in front of her and start rubbing her shoulder from in back. Breaking eye contact and at the same time offering a soothing physical presence allow you to keep her from accusing you of not listening and gets you closer to possible "I hate my mom sex" don;t knock it till you try it. It's nature. If no sex is coming and she doesn;t stop talking or nods off, then gently suggest she calls her sister or friend so you can have a beer and start recovering from that trauma. If she does nod off.. I think it's perfectly ok to spank one and christen her hair. she will get up sweaty and probably wash her hair anyway. If not protein is good for hair. Thats why in the 70's your aunts put egg whites in their hair. Hair like genetic material.

If it takes you till week four to get her to dazzle you with techniques then your doing it wrong. If your not 80% thru her catalogue by the 5th time you hit it then she isn;t really into you and you should start being extra interested in her so maybe she might recommend you to a more desperate friend after she dumps you for me or JiF.

The most important part is to make sure to focus on one thing. "She doesn;t like you nearly as much as you think" "Your dick isn;t all that big and she is probably thinking of someone else when your *******". That being said... approach it with the right attitude. Treat her nice and make it clear you just want to be her **** toy and let's see how things turn out. make it clear that you want to have fun and would love for it to turn into more but for now just live in the moment. never make a promise your not going to keep.

Dr Crushlove

No.....rep.....left.....to give.....

Nanners

Dr Crushlove

tldr

run fast, run hard and run now

Then she will want to go to ll the home games and road trips, ugh. No good can come of that.

Archived