Official Yankees vs Red Sox series thread (part 1)

Blackout

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, the Yankees have Burnett to do that.

Give Hughes a couple of years.

Yanks were in on Lackey when he was a free agent as well. Hughes IMO was the benefactor of great ofensive support last year. Both these pitchers look horrible. At least Hughes is still young but Lackey looks a far cry from the pitcher he was up until 2010.

Yanks were in on Lackey when he was a free agent as well. Hughes IMO was the benefactor of great ofensive support last year. Both these pitchers look horrible. At least Hughes is still young but Lackey looks a far cry from the pitcher he was up until 2010.

Lackey's got 3 more years on his contract. Yikes. But, for some reason, if he was still an Angel he'd be killing the Red Sox.

I learned it from you

The only fact I have ever heard from you is what's in a blow job (the drink)

Which reminds me, do you carry Imperia vodka in your store? I can't get it anywhere here in NC. The liquor stores suck.

He's hurt. You don't just lose 5 MPH off your fastball at 24 years old out of nowhere.

If he's hurt then why would they keep trotting him out there every 5th day? Seems irresponsible. Don't they have trainers and doctors to tell when something is wrong?

Joba lost some velocity when he went from pen to starter to pen too.

Archived