Official Yankees vs Red Sox series thread (part 1)

Blackout

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gotta love the 3:00am post time. How pathetic. I have nothing better to do at 3 am than post about a team I don't even follow. That should be in the definition of a troll.

This post is so full of fail that it's actually funny. Sorry that I'm not sleeping at 6PM on a Saturday night like you are haha. I was out all night and didn't get home till 3. Sorry I don't just sit at my computer all day crying over my beloved team sucking like you. And I love how now yankee fans aren't allowed to follow their direct divisional rival now.

This post is so full of fail that it's actually funny. Sorry that I'm not sleeping at 6PM on a Saturday night like you are haha. I was out all night and didn't get home till 3. Sorry I don't just sit at my computer all day crying over my beloved team sucking like you. And I love how now yankee fans aren't allowed to follow their direct divisional rival now.

good-luck-troll-dolls1.jpg

Which color are you?

Within a week like I said old timer. Better get those reading glasses out and look at what I said.

If Hughes is hurt why is he scheduled to make his next start and isn't ont he DL already. Colon could take his spot and the Yankees wouldn't miss a beat. Strange way to treat young, injured arms.

If Hughes is hurt why is he scheduled to make his next start and isn't ont he DL already. Colon could take his spot and the Yankees wouldn't miss a beat. Strange way to treat young, injured arms.

The yankees are terrible with young pitchers. This isn't really a new thing.

And within a few minutes you post on JetNation that the Sox loss. :rolleyes:

There are several things you can do on the internet at 3am. Coming into to talk $hit is sad.

Gotta love the 3:00am post time. How pathetic. I have nothing better to do at 3 am than post about a team I don't even follow. That should be in the definition of a troll.

How could the post be under the troll category if this isn't a Red Sox board?

Yes because trolls like you don't sh*t talk every chance you have haha.Calm down.

No, I $hit talk all the time.

However, my point is this. I was in the Seattle area this week. On my way home, I checked my blackberry and saw the Sox had won. Fast forward five hours when I was home, I did not log in to this website and talk $hit.

You went way out of your way to talk $hit...which is sad.

No, I $hit talk all the time.

However, my point is this. I was in the Seattle area this week. On my way home, I checked my blackberry and saw the Sox had won. Fast forward five hours when I was home, I did not log in to this website and talk $hit.

You went way out of your way to talk $hit...which is sad.

This is a weird argument from a guy who spends his time trolling a board where his team is hated...

Archived