Official Yankees vs Red Sox series thread (part 1)

Blackout

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess this scumbag was due to have a good game against the yankees. They have been kicking his a$$ around the park for years. Looks like the unstoppable force is gonna be 2-7. Yankee lineup already on their offday apparently.

Beckett had his good stuff tonight. No shame in being beaten by him. He's a dynamite pitcher when he's on.

Lets not understate the obvious......This is the biggest start for Beckett since '07

He must pitch well....CC against all the lefties in the Sawx lineup is almost taylor made

Well since the Yankees own Beckett I hope Crazy Carl isn't getting his hopes up.

Thanks guys. I'm glad I kept my hopes down.

Buster Onley personifies the baby boomer baseball fan. What a cock sucker.

His Mcgwire Manny comparision were ridiculous.

That could have been some of the dumbest stuff ever broadcast on ESPN, which is saying something. Either you judge these guys by what they did on the field or don't vote. These unwritten morality rules of these sportswriters are ridiculous. As per Olney the 1990s were the Wild West with "no rules", so Bonds, McGwire, Clemens (and presumably Palmiero and Sosa) will get in, but not Ramirez. We know Whitey Ford, Phil Niekro and Gayold Pery all cheated, but that was simply cute to the writers. On this cheating, they now get morality. Ramirez played a good chunk of his career in the 1990s(of no rules Wild West mores), and further his rules violations were at the end.I hated seeing Ramirez come to bat, and his stats on the field are no doubt HoF. And only a total tool fishes for a reason to say otherwise. And a damn illogical reason at that.

Here's an idea-get rid of these a$$hole writers and get a new system.

Archived