Thanx CTM

DUDE. My entire family was on the floor laughing their faces off. my youngest daughter started dancing along to it and made me get up and do the dance with her. That awesome dude. best post ever!!! JiF looks hawt.

lol.. thanks man.. Glad you enjoyed. I found some new software to make longer ones in the future.

:evil:

gah.. i just noticed the video and music get out of sync if your computer is slow loading the video... fack!! spent like 15 minutes syncing it perfectly.. :(

Ah, don't sweat it. Has more to do with the crappy software than anything I'm sure. Although it makes me feel better to see other people say crap like this. I remember how many times I redid that stupid Star Wars video and still being unhappy about the way it was in the end.

Ah, don't sweat it. Has more to do with the crappy software than anything I'm sure. Although it makes me feel better to see other people say crap like this. I remember how many times I redid that stupid Star Wars video and still being unhappy about the way it was in the end.

Yep... learned a lot though, made a bunch of mistake that i tried to go back and fix after the fact that i should avoid in the future.. on my local copy, it's in perfect time, like the singers quick little shoulder bop is in tie with the music and on the second loop through crushers arms go up and down and then the shimmy is perfect time with music.. cracks me up every time..

oh well.. had i known, i wouldn't of bothered shaving milliseconds off trying to make that happen..lol

Edited by CTM

Yep... learned a lot though, made a bunch of mistake that i tried to go back and fix after the fact that i should avoid in the future.. on my local copy, it's in perfect time, like the singers quick little shoulder bop is in tie with the music and on the second loop through crushers arms go up and down and then the shimmy is perfect time with music.. cracks me up every time..

oh well.. had i known, i wouldn't of bothered shaving milliseconds off trying to make that happen..lol

Yeah, did the same thing once with this ridiculously huge flash presentation I was putting together for some people. Went through it a million times to get it to sync up, because of the enormous size every time I compiled the damn thing into it's output file, it threw the sync off ever so slightly. The people I was doing it for thought it was great as it was while I was driving myself nuts trying to get it exactly right.

Yeah, did the same thing once with this ridiculously huge flash presentation I was putting together for some people. Went through it a million times to get it to sync up, because of the enormous size every time I compiled the damn thing into it's output file, it threw the sync off ever so slightly. The people I was doing it for thought it was great as it was while I was driving myself nuts trying to get it exactly right.

Lol.. you should see me at work with design integrity.. I get pissed when my engineers build something that is a few pixels off the comp... they must think I have ocd, although they humor me when I explain to them that constantly being a few pixels off results in an app that looks a lot less professional overall.

Lol.. you should see me at work with design integrity.. I get pissed when my engineers build something that is a few pixels off the comp... they must think I have ocd, although they humor me when I explain to them that constantly being a few pixels off results in an app that looks a lot less professional overall.

Heh. I'm not surprised by this, but you are the type of developer I like working with... one that see's the pixels being off before I have to point it out as the creative/ux lead. They may not appreciate it, but I do. Its kind of a rare quality for a developer.

Heh. I'm not surprised by this, but you are the type of developer I like working with... one that see's the pixels being off before I have to point it out as the creative/ux lead. They may not appreciate it, but I do. Its kind of a rare quality for a developer.

The designer i worked with as a jr develoepr was like this... totally anal.. i guess it stuck with me.. it drives me nuts to see sloppy implentation, but of course i'm the type of dev who read inmates running the asylum and was in tears laughing at my peers.. so much truth in that. I report into a COO who comes from a development background and it took months of campaigning to even get him to agree to let me hire a UX/UI designer instead of another dev.. just doesn't see the need for it..

Showed this to a buddy of mine...we were laugh hysterically. It did get kind of awkward when I had to explain the background behind it all...should have lied and said he was my Uncle or something like that.

you're here, you're queer, we'll have to get used to it.

well uh, me and this middle aged fat guy, whose actually pretty cool, well we have cute little pet names for one and other and like to pretend to be homos on a jets message board. But, it's like really funny, I swear. I call him my muffintop, and say super funny things like you're so sexy and i <3 u mt. And he calls me his sweet bup-z and we just laugh and laugh about how funny we are. And then everyone calls us gay and stuff and we get mad and pwn their tushies with cutting retorts like, zomg jealous much! ... wait, where are you going, it's totally funny i swear, just a big joke, I'm even going to fly up to DC to see him a few months... fine .. leave, this is why i <3 my muffin top he's always there for me like the moon.

I'm not sure whats better, this post or the video. Seriously crying I'm laughing so hard.

• 11 years later...
6 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

@The Crusher - the link took me to Groupon.   lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!  I think that might be funnier than actually finding the little thingy he made of us.  Can you picture that dweeb @CTM is out there Grouponing it up with @GATA probably getting all sorts of deals furnishing their posh, SOHO appt.

I’m still struggling with it being 11 years ago. Thing has to exist someplace else. He actually posted it again somewhat recently. 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

@The Crusher - the link took me to Groupon.   lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!  I think that might be funnier than actually finding the little thingy he made of us.  Can you picture that dweeb @CTM is out there Grouponing it up with @GATA probably getting all sorts of deals furnishing their posh, SOHO appt.

Actually I just click the link again and it took me here. Haha 

93B045F4-E684-4F8D-B850-BEE99EC11EAA.png

• Haha 3

On 4/11/2011 at 9:14 PM, CTM said:

well uh, me and this middle aged fat guy, whose actually pretty cool, well we have cute little pet names for one and other and like to pretend to be homos on a jets message board. But, it's like really funny, I swear. I call him my muffintop, and say super funny things like you're so sexy and i ❤️ u mt. And he calls me his sweet bup-z and we just laugh and laugh about how funny we are. And then everyone calls us gay and stuff and we get mad and pwn their tushies with cutting retorts like, zomg jealous much! ... wait, where are you going, it's totally funny i swear, just a big joke, I'm even going to fly up to DC to see him a few months... fine .. leave, this is why i ❤️ my muffin top he's always there for me like the moon.

Funniest JN post ever!

• Upvote 1

On 10/25/2022 at 7:25 AM, JiFapono said:

My coding doesn’t understand groupon

• Haha 2