Nuge's diary

gg

His kickoffs have been really disappointing though, haven't they? Forget all the jokes here, but he really has not lived up to his advance billing.

No, they haven't been.

His kickoffs have been decent.

The people expecting them to boom out of the end zone every time were unrealistic, and do not understand the differences in the NFL to college in the kickoffs.

His kickoffs have been really disappointing though, haven't they? Forget all the jokes here, but he really has not lived up to his advance billing.

I've been giving him a pass with the FGs 'cuz well, he hasn't exactly had a lot of them. But I agree mike, what the hell is up with the kickoffs? I mean for every ounce of crap I heard about his fricken leg before, during and after the draft, it would be nice to see a touchback. Let's hope that Nugent has decided to exercise his rookie demons out in the midst of this trainwreck of a season.

Out of 31 kick-off attempts, your heralded 2nd round pick has more kick-offs out-of-bounds (2) then he has touchbacks (1).

Todd Peterson, who BTW is A UDFA :wink: , has 21 touchbacks already.

Archived