Knicks vs Celtics playoff series thread

Blackout

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm gonna watch this series, first one I've watched in a decade, as long as the NYK's pass the ball I'll stay tuned

I really can't stomach the jab step jumper thing too much

what can I say, I'm a cave man who grew up with bird and magic

and centers

Seriously though, the Celtics in the first half looked very very old. A team that seems to be content shooting the ball from outside.

I do though expect the Celtics to make a big run in the second half. This Knicks team still has ALOT to prove.

Seriously though, the Celtics in the first half looked very very old. A team that seems to be content shooting the ball from outside.

I do though expect the Celtics to make a big run in the second half. This Knicks team still has ALOT to prove.

D'Antoni was pretty savvy here. He plays Bill Walker to beat up on Pierce and has two guys zoning on Ray Allen, leaving Rondo open to do what Rondo does--swing the ball around the perimeter when he's not flopping into the paint. Garnett could be killing the Knicks if he had anything left, but he looks shot. If I'm Doc Rivers, I put Ray-Ray at the point and make the Knicks adjust, otherwise, they'll let Rondo shoot as many contested lay-ups as he wants.

Archived