Knicks vs Celtics playoff series thread

Blackout

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GREAT game. Not gonna talk sh*t, because the Knicks put up more of a fight than most thought they would. However, if I were a Knicks fan, I would be enraged at Carmelo Anthony. He took too much time off the clock, then took a horrible, very deep shot in traffic trying to go for the win. But yeah, great game.

The NBA is an utter travesty and a complete disgrace. The Knicks outplay that garbage old team for 47:40 and have a game STOLEN from them on a FIXED OFF THE BALL BULLsh*t DISGRACEFUL offensive foul on a superstar player. Tim Doughaghy would be proud of that ******* disgrace.

The NBA is an utter travesty and a complete disgrace. The Knicks outplay that garbage old team for 47:40 and have a game STOLEN from them on a FIXED OFF THE BALL BULLsh*t DISGRACEFUL offensive foul on a superstar player. Tim Doughaghy would be proud of that ******* disgrace.

hahahaha!

madmike's stupid complaining makes my day COMPLETE.

time to go smoke some weed and take a victory shot and it's a night

LMAO @ Knicks fans trying to downgrade Rondo

Guy is the best play maker in the league....there's a reason he nearly gets a triple double in the playoffs every game :D

The Knicks at their best can't **** with Boston.

But yeah, Rondo definitely is. He's not the best player, and most say he's not the best all-around PG, but he's the best PURE PG, and easily the best playmaker. Yeah, he has HoF players around him, but it doesn't matter, the stats don't lie. I am NOT saying he's a better player than Rose/Paul, but a better PLAYMAKER.

I'm a Nets fan, and Rondo is so awesome they don't even let him touch the ball in the last two minutes of a game except to immediately hand it to Pierce.

whens the last time a Net plaer averaged 10 points and 11 assists a game?

the Jason Kidd era? that was 2002 lmao

plus Rondo is the best defensive PG in the game

I HATE sore losers. Yeah, I'm mad when my team loses, but I don't sit there and say "oh, it was teh rigged!". The Celtics won, end of story. It was a hard-fought game, and the Knicks just need to go harder next game.

The difference is, Kidd made scrubs look like Hall of Famers. Rondo makes Hall of Famers look like, well, Hall of Famers.

Enjoy the refs giving you this series frontrunner. Your old awful team is going nowhere. Then you are free to become a heat fan.

LMAO @ calling us afwul after we whooped your bitch Knicks

anyway lets go Thunder over the Nuggets and it's a night for me

I HATE sore losers. Yeah, I'm mad when my team loses, but I don't sit there and say "oh, it was teh rigged!". The Celtics won, end of story. It was a hard-fought game, and the Knicks just need to go harder next game.

Yeah then if they fight harder they can hope they don't get ****ed up the a$$ on the biggest play of the game with a joke of an off the ball foul.

Yeah then if they fight harder they can hope they don't get ****ed up the a$$ on the biggest play of the game with a joke of an off the ball foul.

How was it a BS call? He elbowed him...plus, there's lots of blown calls in every game, and they always end up evening out. Except for when that one skinhead ref is the ref (what's his name?).

Idk if this count buts Deron Williams averaged 15ppg and 12 assist with the nets this year.Only 12 games tho but i kno if he played full season with them it would be close.

Idk if this count buts Deron Williams averaged 15ppg and 12 assist with the nets this year.Only 12 games tho but i kno if he played full season with them it would be close.

lol i was referring to a full yearBUT Williams is one of my favorite players so I'll give you a +1 for that :D

*throwing it to guys who couldn't make the Celtics roster, except for Brook Shields Lopez, who would be carried out of Boston on a stretcher after his first three-rebound game.

How was it a BS call? He elbowed him...plus, there's lots of blown calls in every game, and they always end up evening out. Except for when that one skinhead ref is the ref (what's his name?).

The bought dirty scum refs let them play all game then on the BIGGEST POSSESSION OF THE GAME they call an off the ball offensive ticky tack garbage foul that decided the game. Tim Doughney would be proud of the fix job we all saw tonight.

If it was other way around you would be saying it was a BS call too

The bought dirty scum refs let them play all game then on the BIGGEST POSSESSION OF THE GAME they call an off the ball offensive ticky tack garbage foul that decided the game. Tim Doughney would be proud of the fix job we all saw tonight.

Well it looked like a foul to me, but whatever, a win's a win.

Well it looked like a foul to me, but whatever, a win's a win.

Of course it did since your joke of a team was handed the game. The Celtics are such utter garbage. Oh look Amare just embarrassed your entire front line again. (Lets hope that fat piece of crap on your team talks some more smack) You better hope the refs keep preforming for you. The Celtics are just a team of utter bitches up and down the roster.

Of course it did since your joke of a team was handed the game. The Celtics are such utter garbage. Oh look Amare just embarrassed your entire front line again. (Lets hope that fat piece of crap on your team talks some more smack) You better hope the refs keep preforming for you. The Celtics are just a team of utter bitches up and down the roster.

lmao

amare got 28 and 11

he's hardly Wilt Chamberlain or Bill Russell

The NBA clearly has the most questionable referee calls down the stretch of any professional sport, and their overall image is the one that's most meticulously contrived by its Commissioner, but you;d have to think if Stern wanted one of these teams to win it would be the Knicks. I'm all for a conspiracy theory, but I can't see anyone in the league office actually finding greater value in the Celtics moving on over the Knicks. Not even close.

A joke of a team? We just came back and beat you...you're just sounding stupid right now. You can say whatever you want, but a win is a win, and the better team won and will continue to win.

Archived