Scarface Mafia - Sign up thread

Pac

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTW -- I dunno if things are going to calm down for Vic or not, if they do and he wants in, I'll be stepping aside for him

Vic you want in? just say the word.. I'm sure people will let you slide into the game when you can.

About 5 days ago, this post would have made me extremely happy. But now that you are have lost your #3 spot on my favorite poster list and are dangerously approaching CTM territory as my LFP...this post makes me want to slap your face with CTM's hand so I dont get your filthy grime on my soft hands.

Can I kill JiF now? That's how this works, right? I get to rape and murder JiF at my earliest convenience?

Can I kill JiF now? That's how this works, right? I get to rape and murder JiF at my earliest convenience?

That's basically how it works, although with JiF you usually have to get in line.

It just dawned on me I have to write like a lot of role PM's and stuff.. I guess I should do that -- now.

I know it's the weekend but I'll just throw the game thread up later tonight with the understanding it probably won't be too active until Monday.

and DRP.. I know you'll be chomping at the bit to offer constructive criticism of my writing skills but I suggest you let it be. I'll try to polish this turd but it will still be what it is. If I feel you are making fun of me you will be unceremoniously mod killed. permanent banishment may also be on the table.

JiF already banged 2 of them.. no thanks.

Thought they looked familiar.

Not surprised you'd want to get a bang in before you killed me.

That's basically how it works, although with JiF you usually have to get in line.

Truth. But hopefully not this game. I've got a new strategy.

It just dawned on me I have to write like a lot of role PM's and stuff.. I guess I should do that -- now.

I know it's the weekend but I'll just throw the game thread up later tonight with the understanding it probably won't be too active until Monday.

and DRP.. I know you'll be chomping at the bit to offer constructive criticism of my writing skills but I suggest you let it be. I'll try to polish this turd but it will still be what it is. If I feel you are making fun of me you will be unceremoniously mod killed. permanent banishment may also be on the table.

I've got all the writing I can handle right now, and you're not giving yourself enough credit. I have every confidence that you'll run a great game. Now grab that Uzi, bury your face in the white mountain, and get busy sending those roles out, jeffe'.

I need 20 or so filthy f***ing cakaroaches to destroy.. who's in?

No knowledge of the source material necessary but let's be honest.. if you haven't seen Scarface you're losing at life.

1) JetFat the self-hammering SK

2) Dan X the prodigy

3) Ghey Hess

4) Verb the recently spanked

5) Indifferent Sharrow

6) Cocky Brett

7) GI Song

8) Don't call me An---- Ape.

9) JiFaaabulous

10)card carrying member of the mafia elite Slats

11) Tom the Brain Shane

12) The Real Crusher

13) Masculine BG

14) Maniac Smash

15) D P R The Great! (just ask him)

16) WWWWorm Boy

17) AVMarmalade

18) JC Penny

19) Chokesit To Men

20) J V O Why?

21) Sucky Man Chick

Sucky Man Chick and J V O Why? are awesome Nice job pachole teh mod. Why you suckin up to the noob tom shane ?

Final Roster :

1) JetFat the self-hammering SK

2) Dan X the prodigy

3) Ghey Hess

4) Verb the recently spanked

5) Indifferent Sharrow

6) Cocky Brett

7) GI Song

8) Don't call me An---- Ape.

9) JiFaaabulous

10)card carrying member of the mafia elite Slats

11) Tom the Brain Shane

12) The Real Crusher

13) Masculine BG

14) Maniac Smash

15) D P R The Great! (just ask him)

16) WWWWorm Boy

17) AVMarmalade

18) JC Penny

19) Chokesit To Men

20) J V O Why?

21) Sucky Man Chick

22) Nae-nu Nae-nu

What a list of freaks, geeks, and spazz's... sigh.

role PM's to go out at 10.

Vic can replace whoever might have to bow out...

I should make this my sig:

btw I'm kidding.. killing CTM shouldn't be the top priority.. he could be town or scum. maybe I'll make him a power role that is forbidden to reveal and watch him suffer through getting voted off.. or maybe i'll make him Tony Friggin' Montana himself. no way to know for sure.

Archived