Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

http://uploads.mp3songurls.com/1045721.mp3

Miami Fl

It’s been the hottest July on record. Complaining about hot summers in South Florida seems like a waste of breath but this really is unbearable. It’s the kind of heat that penetrates and saps you of your energy.

The tension in the city was almost palpable. Everyone knew we were getting a surge in population but weren’t quite sure what would happen. There had already been an eerie feeling in the city, but once the refugees arrived things took a turn for the worse.

200,000 people… that’s the number of Cubans who decided to take Castro up on his offer and leave the island. With limited options available to them, most decided to take the 90 mile boat ride and make Miami their new home. While the vast majority were good, law abiding citizens, there was also a strong criminal element in the mix. One mans crimes stood out from the rest.

11966186_gal.jpg

Antonio “Tony” Montana has ruthlessly risen through the ranks and now stands alone atop the Miami drug world. Having either paid off or killed most of his threats, there seems to be little anyone can do to stop him. The body count he’s left in his wake is staggering.

In an effort to end his reign of terror a small group has been assembled to eliminate him. Lawmen, mercenaries, even civilians comprise the group. It’s up to you to bring this menace to justice. Do not take your task lightly. Montana is extremely intelligent and has an uncanny knack of cheating death. To be blunt, many of you aren’t going to make it out of this alive.

Today started with yet another body being found - now this one was disgusting. It reeked of raw sewage and can only be described as... insect-like. There’s no way of telling if he was one of Tony’s men or just an innocent bystander. A quick search of the body uncovered only a name tag with the letters C T M on it. Poor bastard was too dumb to spell his full name.

CTM is dead.

DAY 1 HAS BEGU...

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...that’s when the call came in. The coroner says he was about to begin the autopsy when the body of John Doe, (aka “CTM”), started convulsing and emitting an unspeakably repugnant odor… The freakish cadaver then leapt off the gurney and began scurrying in a drunken dance of figure eights before crashing through a window and fleeing. The only thing it left behind was its name tag and that hideous smell. It’s alive, but whose side is that monstrosity on?

DAY 1 HAS BEGUN

1) JetFat80

2) Dan X

3) Hess

4) Verb

5) Sharrow

6) Brett

7) Song

8) The Ape

9) JiF

10)Slats

11)Tom Shane

12)Crusher

13)BG

14)Smash

15)D P R

16)WWwobat

17)AVM

18)JC

19)CTM

20)JVoR

21)SMC

22)Nae

With 22 alive it takes 12 to lynch

Deadline is Wed 4/20 at 10PM EST

RULES:

We all know them so no need to repeat.

I'd like to add that:

- Following the precedent set by AVM/VIC there will only be 2 role reveals allowed in any 1 day/night cycle. If the rule is violated the perpetrator will be mod-killed as quickly as I can type out a death scene.

- Editing is not only allowed but encouraged. All edits are clearly time-stamped. If there's too much of a lapse between the original post and your edit, I'm sure you'll have explain why that is.

- There will be a strict 24 hour time limit for any night actions to be submitted. If you don't get your action in on time you lose it.

I'll never have an emo meltdown like the rest of these crybabies.

If our ship were sinking, I'd want to get in whichever rowboat you're in. I feel like you'd find a way for everyone in our boat to survive. Lol.

The women here clearly prefer men with a hard outer shell and a soft inner core. Look at JIF/Crusher, CTM/Pac, and JVOR's feminine half/JVOR's other feminine half.

Lol.

JVOR don't worry, I would swim across the ocean to carry you to safety.

I bet JIF carries a mirror with him at all times for vanity purposes. That might be useful if any planes fly overhead.

Lol good thinking. This is why you're our leader.

If Bleedin tries to weasel his way onto my boat I'm pushing him overboard. Sorry.

Archived