SMC (3) - DPR, Crusher, AVM

Slats (1) - JC

CTM (2) - JiF, JVoR

DPR (2) - SMC, BG

JetFat80 (3) - WWwombat, CTM, Hess

I20Ape - (3) - Slats, Smash, Tom Shane

With 22 maricons alive, it takes 12 to lynch

Deadline 4/20 at 10PM EST

hey guys where do you find the info on post stats I used to know how to do it but don't know how with the new boards ? I asked last game and didnt get a reply.

On the main mafia forum, under the "Stats" column next to the thread, just click on the number of replies, and it brings up the # of posts by poster.

That's ****ed up.

We should lynch you just in case you're scum and trying to match your mafia classmates, Dan & Slats, so you never get the chance.

Hmm...good point you have there. I should hide better...I trust in you now.

unvote, vote: DPR

So last night I got pretty drunk, and I had a dream about the reputation buttons on this site. I dreamed that everyone actually had one of those floating above there head in real life, and everyone went around and gave people rep. It was funny. but weird. That is all.

Hmm..Sigmund Freud would say that the buttons represent your desire for gratification. And rep represents the actualization of said gratification. Furthermore, if you could somehow harness the power of the button...you would be a master of the sexual arts, and therefore, attained a new level of existence.

Hmm..Sigmund Freud would say that the buttons represent your desire for gratification. And rep represents the actualization of said gratification. Furthermore, if you could somehow harness the power of the button...you would be a master of the sexual arts, and therefore, attained a new level of existence.

Impressive. Didn't realize Freud was in the player playbook.

That's ****ed up.

We should lynch you just in case you're scum and trying to match your mafia classmates, Dan & Slats, so you never get the chance.

Hmm...good point you have there. I should hide better...I trust in you now.

unvote, vote: DPR

We good now, SuperMuscularChamp? Come here you

hug-it-out-bitch.gif

You didn't see me unvote.

But I really wouldn't put it past Pac to make this game as entertaining for him as possible. :lol:

The opening scene should confirm that...

I'm inclined to believe it's a restriction of some sort, and I don't think it means anything in regards to his alignment. it's neutral imo

I lol'd, but who says I haven't already harnessed the power of the button. ;)

Mafia game notes so far for Scarface Mafia:

1. Girls talking about penis sizes.

2. Lots of talk about boobs.

3. Peenzilla

4. Women "mastering" the "button".

Pac, If i didn't know better, I'd almost believe that you had a telephone booth, capable of traveling through time, that you used to master the art of modding...

3. Peenzilla

Pac, If i didn't know better, I'd almost believe that you had a telephone booth, capable of traveling through time, that you used to master the art of modding...

Some things never change. As I once told my dungeon guide, Felipe, "You may be dying a slow, painful, syphilis-caused death...but at least you're not a dirty Commie"

3. Peenzilla

Furthermore, theoretically, it may be possible that Dr. Who Pac has harnessed the power to travel through time. There must be an equal exchange of all matter. Therefore, I have developed this theorem. Follow along, it may become confusing.

Pac dying twice in a game = X

Naeanns boobs = A (for awesome)

DPR's genius = pi, or, 3.141, as is obvious by all things being centered around him

SMC = oo. To be read as infinity. I would punch an 8 sideways to make it fall down, but I haven't asked SMC's permission yet.

CTM = 0. Because.

and lastly

JVoY = 14. For his penis size.

So, quite simply...

3X = (A-14)/(3.141 * oo/0)

As you cannot divide my 0, this causes an invalid equation. Something even Naeanns boobs and Godzilla penis cannot overcome. Meaning 3X = Invalid. Because no brain, human or technological, can comprehend what Pac equals. Proving he has achieved the impossible.

Pac > All. Truth.

Furthermore, theoretically, it may be possible that Dr. Who Pac has harnessed the power to travel through time. There must be an equal exchange of all matter. Therefore, I have developed this theorem. Follow along, it may become confusing.

DPR's genius = pi, or, 3.141, as is obvious by all things being centered around him

SMC = oo. To be read as infinity. I would punch an 8 sideways to make it fall down, but I haven't asked SMC's permission yet.

CTM = 0. Because.

and lastly

So, quite simply...

As you cannot divide my 0, this causes an invalid equation. Something even Naeanns boobs and Godzilla penis cannot overcome. Meaning 3X = Invalid. Because no brain, human or technological, can comprehend what Pac equals. Proving he has achieved the impossible.

Pac > All. Truth.

Jeez. And I thought I was good at math.

CTM = 0. Because.

and lastly

So, quite simply...

Pac > All. Truth.

tumblr_lh21umJf7F1qc1ca1o1_400.jpg

hey guys where do you find the info on post stats I used to know how to do it but don't know how with the new boards ? I asked last game and didnt get a reply.

Yes you did dumbass. I told you how. Then I pasted the post count at that particular moment for you. On the Mafia game forum section look at the right hand side of the game thread. It says xxx posts xxx views. Click on the xxx posts and it will pop up. If you ignore this again I will destroy you.

The opening scene should confirm that...

I'm inclined to believe it's a restriction of some sort, and I don't think it means anything in regards to his alignment. it's neutral imo

The opening scene suggests that you are a rotten, smelly, deformed, grotesque half dead monster who should be taken out swiftly for your own good. And societies.

In fact what am I thinking.

UNVOTE VOTE CTM

Yes you did dumbass. I told you how. Then I pasted the post count at that particular moment for you. On the Mafia game forum section look at the right hand side of the game thread. It says xxx posts xxx views. Click on the xxx posts and it will pop up. If you ignore this again I will destroy you.

Listen up girlie I did not remember you posting anything I must have completely missed the post. :P

Listen up girlie I did not remember you posting anything I must have completely missed the post. :P

Lol you don't remember me posting anything? I actually had a "fairly" decent count last game compared to some. At least... I 'think" i played? Hehe.

Archived