Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

< Elvira walks into the office where Tony sits by himself >

http://sounddogs.com/sound-effects/23/mp3/474709_SOUNDDOGS__sa.mp3

"Are you just going to sit there snorting that sh-t all night?"

"Who me? Ing going to party all night, then Ing going to party all day tomorrow... If joo don't like it get the f-ck outta here! Go do what joo do best... spend my money on shoes. Stupid puta."

"whatever Tony... f-ck you.

a$$hole!"

< Elvira leaves >

"That's RIGHT baby!

Ing the best!

You f-ck with me, you're f-cking with the BEST!"

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and me, i'd love to know what killed brett last night, cause if slats and/or the monkey shot at me last night their role fishing on me makes it seem like thier figuring out exactly wht they may need to do to kill me..

I can't believe anyone is letting you get away with this bad acting... you truly disgust me.

Looks like I missed the show. Sorry about not being around, got bogged down with a project i'm working on. I would yell at all of you for lynching Naeann, but I probably would've done the same thing to confirm Douchebag with a Post Restriction.

Hi, you! :P

and me, i'd love to know what killed brett last night, cause if slats and/or the monkey shot at me last night their role fishing on me makes it seem like thier figuring out exactly wht they may need to do to kill me..

Lol I still hope so badly that the goal of the game is for the town to lynch/shoot you as many times as possible.

Anyone else not as hyped up for the draft as in past years?

Pats have:

1st Round – #17 (OAK – Richard Seymour)

1st Round – #28

2nd Round – #33 (CAR – 2010 3rd Round)

2nd Round – #60

3rd Round – #74 (MIN – Randy Moss)

3rd Round – #92

4th Round – #125

5th Round – #159

6th Round – #193 (NO – David Thomas)

I'm psyched.

Pats have:

1st Round – #17 (OAK – Richard Seymour)

1st Round – #28

2nd Round – #33 (CAR – 2010 3rd Round)

2nd Round – #60

3rd Round – #74 (MIN – Randy Moss)

3rd Round – #92

4th Round – #125

5th Round – #159

6th Round – #193 (NO – David Thomas)

I'm psyched.

8 of their 12 picks (I'm including ones they acquire via trading down) will be out of the NFL in 2 years time. Hooray Patriots.

So I bought a laptop to replace the sh*tty desktop that burned out on me. Tonight, I'm all pumped up and typing out an assignment and I get six pages into it when all of a sudden, at 3 AM, the screen goes black and the thing restarts--project GONE. Turns out I had my settings pre-loaded to Auto-update "every night at 3 am" and also "No Auto-save" on my documents. I may puke. Then I come in here and see this weirdness with Nae, and see that you meatheads talked yourselves into a fervor and lynched another townie based on (it seems) possibly dubious info about DPR? Am I reading this right or are all of you dickhole clownshoes?

So I bought a laptop to replace the sh*tty desktop that burned out on me. Tonight, I'm all pumped up and typing out an assignment and I get six pages into it when all of a sudden, at 3 AM, the screen goes black and the thing restarts--project GONE. Turns out I had my settings pre-loaded to Auto-update "every night at 3 am" and also "No Auto-save" on my documents. I may puke. Then I come in here and see this weirdness with Nae, and see that you meatheads talked yourselves into a fervor and lynched another townie based on (it seems) possibly dubious info about DPR? Am I reading this right or are all of you dickhole clownshoes?

Ouch. Sorry about the comp troubles. And yes, us dickhole clownshoes (I mean, really? This is awesome. Who found this guy? Fantastic name-calling.) lynched a likely townie. We did it to confirm DPR, though....which I'm sure you'll agree needed clarification somehow. This makes him town or GF. I'm leaning town anyway, so I'll go with that.

On a side note, I ****in' hate the godfather role. So lame. You get viewed by a Cop and then if the info is outed, you can skate to victory.....like slats did. We all congratulate him, and he played a solid game, but most of that momentum was based on Nae viewing him as town. It's such a passive role - like a protective blanket. Garbage.

/off soapbox

I feel better. Carry on. Has slats submitted the mafia's NK yet?

Ouch. Sorry about the comp troubles. And yes, us dickhole clownshoes (I mean, really? This is awesome. Who found this guy? Fantastic name-calling.) lynched a likely townie. We did it to confirm DPR, though....which I'm sure you'll agree needed clarification somehow. This makes him town or GF. I'm leaning town anyway, so I'll go with that.

On a side note, I ****in' hate the godfather role. So lame. You get viewed by a Cop and then if the info is outed, you can skate to victory.....like slats did. We all congratulate him, and he played a solid game, but most of that momentum was based on Nae viewing him as town. It's such a passive role - like a protective blanket. Garbage.

/off soapbox

I feel better. Carry on. Has slats submitted the mafia's NK yet?

Quit your bitching. Me and Pac figured out BG was GF in a game. We use it all the time here. Shame on all of you who were playing at that stage to not even think of it.

Quit your bitching. Me and Pac figured out BG was GF in a game. We use it all the time here. Shame on all of you who were playing at that stage to not even think of it.

This. Plus, all the monkey does is win.

So sad... :(

Has slats submitted the mafia's NK yet?

Nah my yob, mang.

Archived