Sign in to follow this  
Pac

Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

I've seen pics of you both. Pretty sure you are female.

Honestly, it's pretty simple. Who here has a "little" friend?

Unvote Vote: CTM

I'd imagine some of you guys have "little" friends. Didn't JF80 admit to as much in another thread?

No picking on Hess Song.

Hess is my hero.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

Lol when I was little, for some reason I thought penises were supposed to be roughly the size of a finger.

When I was little, for some reason, I didn't even concieve of penises. I was apparently a sheltered child. The neighbor girl had her ken hump barbie and I was like wtf is he doing to her?!?

• Upvote 1

You don't deserve rep for this post. Aaaand....its gone.

Aaaand your's is now negative 3.

Aaaaand Hess is still my hero.

• Upvote 1

Why you little freakin twinkle eyed douchebag...

He's just jealous.

And upset that I brought up his "little" friend again.

Aaaaand the Dan/JVOR/Hess/Nae coalition unites!

huh?

cute_lamb.jpg

Like a lamb led to the slaughter?

My God woman! I'm a sheep for christ sake. You'll use my wool so stay warm in the winter. Go slaughter a cow or pig or something.

-snuggles her cute new pet-

I would love to see that lol they play by the book and since the wiki is with their site, the think they're mafia gods. In the newb games, which you have to play before you play any kind of themed ones, deadline is 3 weeks/day. Once you get into the themed ones, deadline is around 1 1/2-2 weeks. It was painful.

Yup that's what I've heard. Days last a week or more so games usually last 3 months or so. :P

But... but... but... why?!?

Because I am more awesome than you are.

• Upvote 1

Must be a bitch when he comes to pic you up for lunch.

HoogieChooChoo___godzilla_penis.JPG

Must also suck that even though it's big .. it's also green.

hey guys where do you find the info on post stats I used to know how to do it but don't know how with the new boards ? I asked last game and didnt get a reply.

Yes you did dumbass. I told you how. Then I pasted the post count at that particular moment for you. On the Mafia game forum section look at the right hand side of the game thread. It says xxx posts xxx views. Click on the xxx posts and it will pop up. If you ignore this again I will destroy you.

Listen up girlie I did not remember you posting anything I must have completely missed the post. :P

Lol you don't remember me posting anything? I actually had a "fairly" decent count last game compared to some. At least... I 'think" i played? Hehe.

Hey look, it's JVoR

O

/|\

8============================================================================================D

/ \

Maybe that's why Dan can't smell?

he paid for weiner, obv

unvote

vote Crusher... more interested in penis then mafia

As have half of the players in the game.

What days are you?

He's friday friday.

Hey guys i'm going to be a little inactive today/tm... Driving to San Jose for a big interview tomorrow.

unvote jiffag

vote Godzilla, aka jvor

kill the source of penis talk and move on

He is just the topic. Dan started it.

Your robotic upgrades from the future probe useful yet again

edit: I was going to fix probe to prove...but it works as is

Jvor posts about dickslapping everyone and AVM makes a freudian slip about probing.....

• Upvote 1

Hey, it's not my doing. If anything I feel kind of weird that a bunch of guys I have never even met face to face is talking about my penis. I'm not offended at all and i'm taking it in good fun, but y'all can move on whenever you want to.

You'd rather meet them in person and have them talk about your dick? Really?

Can we still call people douchenozzles, though? I really like that word, and try to include it in everyday conversation. Imagine the reactions I get, hehe.

He want's to make that the new Willy Wonka flavor too.

he's saying that's ****ed up a lot, don't remember that as too much of a catch phrase form the movie.. only guy i seem to remember saying that is the dude that bangs his sister

Bangs his sister? That's ****ed up.

If he's telling the truth, he should have turned it down. The scum team never targets I28 for NK's, rendering the bulletproof useless. Stupid ape.

It was my understanding that he didn't know what he'd get. Only that if he completed the task that he'd get SOMETHING.

Idiot...you are so dumb. Why reveal now? Dumbest thing ever? You werent even close to a lynch. Now we only have one more reveal. You are so dumb...yadayadayadayaday. SK, shoot him. Its the smart thing to do. Everyone quick convince the SK to shoot.

h8uall

Wait what? Isn't that exactly what you did last game? Not to mention it looks as if Monkeyboy accidently revealed by talking too much about his FOS thing.

Adding to the lists:

PROS:

4. If he dies and is telling the truth, we'll confirm that the mod has given PR's, and is offering special roles for "tasks". That could be valuable info.

5. If he dies and is scum, we'll have some nice info about other players.

CONS:

3. If he's telling the truth, it helps the mafia to spot when someone else earns a special role.

Overall, it really doesn't make a huge amount of sense for mafia to really go after a self-revealed innocent now - that would really be dumb, in fact - so that fact that so far, I28 is the only one who has drawn attention to himself is a perfectly good reason to debate him and decide whether we can learn something from this.

Unvote SMC - Vote I28

You really are gonna make it hard to not vote you aren't you? I'm with several other players in not wanting to on day one because it's been so long but cmon.

No, I just don't want you surviving to endgame, as you seem setup to do. Bad for town.

Not bad for town if Monkeyboy is innocent douchebag.

This was a double-take. Really?

You are pinging me my pirate friend. Biggest thing that stuck out was though it could be a fake pr from Monkey boy with the FOS I'd say it's rather obvious SMC has a pr. Plus I don't like the way 80 is playing and you are buddying up with him.

I didn't see where anyone seriously accused I28 of having a fake PR. And, SMC is not the only player that seems to have a PR.

At this point, I think most folks believe that PR's are being used, so no argument there.

As for JF80, whenever folks agree, they look to be "buddying up". I could say that I28 was defended by Slats and JVoR, and call them buddies. Or, I could say that you didn't make any game related post until tonight, when you defended I28 and FOS'd me, but, does that make you buddies?

We have plenty of time to debate things, and nobody has too much heat on them. I say we should get people talking.

Monkey boy and Hess are always my buddies. Even when they come after me or I after them.

• Upvote 2

Freakin' sucks that Philly mailed it in today against the Heat.

Torn on the Monkey. Thinking about it, I don't have a problem with his full fledged "reveal" because PacMod already said he revealed. The issue is claiming the vest, which doesn't help the town. We went over the dynamics of that last game. If you have a vest you want to invite a kill, not shy the scum away from hitting you. In that sense I agree with DPR. Though I think DPR tried to pull AP Mafia level stuff by proposing that a vest could make someone lynch proof. That's not scummy. That's DPR Aten-ing it.

UNVOTE: DPR

My vote wasn't real on him anyway. I'm not comfortable going after the Monkey right now, so I might as wall vote for his chief antagonist in this game.

VOTE: CTM

Lol Pac DID draw 80 to shoot him last game at first. Until we all agreed and he suddenly started shouting at us and telling us not to shoot him, that he WOULD die from it.

And that was my other iffy with DPR. You don't hang a person to find out if they can withstand a gun shot wound.

Hey guys, sorry to do this, as I know I've already disappeared on you for the past day, but I'm not going to be able to be around the next few days either. If there's anyone available to take over for me, then please go ahead and do so. If not, I'll probably be back around starting Thursday. A good friend of mine passed away this past weekend and I'll be running around back and forth pretty much non-stop between work and making it to everything over the next few days, and this clearly just can't be a priority right now. Please know that there will be absolutely no hard feelings if you guys replace me, because I don't want to hold up the game for everyone else.

So sorry to hear about your friend BG. :( You and his family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Still not liking 80 this game. I'm not the best person to have around at endgame either but if I'm innocent I'm preffered to have there than scum no? Monkey boy is right.... he pretty well at some point named all of the scummers last game before day 2 was over. He seemed pretty logical in my books. He could have just shut up when SMC based his entire case on me on a faulty vote count or gone along with it to get rid of me and then pinned it on SMC's stupidity when I would have flipped town but instead he said hey wait.. that's not right. That has zero bearing on this game but building a case on someone because you think they'd be detrimental to end game if they are town is weak. Especially given it's day one.

I'm also baffled at how many of you haven't read the damn thread. It's painfully obvious when you keep harping at Monkey boy for jumping the revealing gun when Pac made it extremely clear that his talk of the FOS was counted as a reveal. I'm tempted to go back and make note of each of you who did that because scum is good at not completely following the game since they already know who is town or not.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company