Sign in to follow this  
Pac

Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

I missed you!!

Aww thanks! I promise not to vote you in the next 5 minutes.

Sniff?

Scarface_cocaine_article.jpg

Hey just cuz I like da llello don't mean I'm scum.

Be careful with that stuff, your womb may become so polluted, you won't even be able to have a ******* little baby.

I see what you did there...

-.-

Repped though.

Thanks for posting this refresher, CTM. Sometimes I forget that this game isn't just about killing you and JiF.

Unvote

Interestingly swift unvote.

Freakin' sucks that the Knicks lost AND I missed the Game of Thrones because of it.

I would say something mean but I don't want to tempt the evil eye.

Hey look, it's JVoR

O

/|\

8============================================================================================D

/ \

• Upvote 2

Ape is either lying and therefore retarded or just plain retarded. First of all, your reveal was voluntary because the PR as you have explained it is part of the role you explained. Which brings me to a question for PacMod:

Suppose a townie had a PR but it was not part of his or her role. Would revealing that PR count as a reveal for your purposes?

Secondly, claiming you have a vest as an otherwise roleless townie is retarded and selfish. In trying to get the mafia to not target you, you have narrowed down their targets for power roles. Good job.

I don't agree with his play, but I also think that the ape is likely town. DPR is playing more insane than scummy imo. Not sure what to make of that though as it kinda leads to a WIFOM about whether scum DPR would play that way. Also, you guys need to get over this reluctance to vote DPR because it's been so long. That kind of quasi-emotional play is dangerous. Vote him if you think it will give us info. Personally, I don't.

JF80, on the other hand has been pinging me ever since he went after CTM really early. I also think more pressure on him and discussion about him could be informative. The two things that stick out to me about JF80 are his antagonizing of I28 and his agreement with my assessment of the ape's play. People don't agree with me often so I am always suspicious when they do. That may not make sense at first, but it does to me. It's kind of a gut feeling and kind of the fact that agreement without original thought can be scummy.

I saw the last couple minutes, was at softball then a baseball game -- what happened to Amar'e?

Back spasms =\

I don't like JF80's move here. I say we lynch him blindly without forcing a DPR reveal.

Please explain how that is a better play than the info gain from a DPR reveal (who, btw, is the other main option for today)?

Why do we have to use both our reveals? Reveals are usually bad for the town. I think this reveal rule has everyone way too hung up on reveals. Let's just do some good old-fashioned scumhunting. JF80 is either as boneheaded as the Ape, or he is scum. Suppose JF80 is town for a second. If he really has an unimportant role, it was dumb to reveal that as it narrows the power role pool. If he has a power role, then this play is an even stupider attempt than I28's to outWIFOM the mafia. JF80 has essentially done exactly what I28 did except with no BPV claim, which is quite scummy considering how against I28's move he was.

Mass reveals are not.

Not in a balanced game. Power roles either out themselves and get slaughtered or have to lie and risk getting caught.

I find this post extremely scummy for multiple reasons. It's D1. Scumhunting is at its lowest point. A reveal can provide a lot of information that can be used in subsequent days. Also, you have no idea what role 80 has. Is he telling the truth? Is he bluffing with nothing to back him up? Is he bluffing and has a vest or something to draw the NK in case of a WIFOM situation? You have no clue, and to state it is a bad play without the benefit of all the information and hindsight is not only scummy, it's short-sighted.

I've caught scum from D1 actions multiple times. Then again, those weren't always the best scum players and I do agree that info is usually the best way to go. If you think DPR revealing gives the town more info than it gives the scum, then fine. I don't.

I don't like tons of reveals. Not only is it a crutch, but in a good setup, it is a bad idea. I know this is Pac's first modding experience, but I'm going to give him at least some credit.

As for 80's play, I am confident that it will end up being bad for the town. Time will tell on that one.

I will be utterly amazed if the kid (80) flips scum.

Ok, I think you're sufficiently distanced from his train now.

I don't like how Hess distanced himself from the J80 lynch. Smash's post was straight up weird. Could stand to hear more from both of them.

What's the reasoning behind the slats train? That he might have had a staged fight with DPR?

Hess is playing really weird. CTM and I28 going back and forth smells a bit to me. Verbal's being very paranoid about people even implying that he might be scum. I have mixed emotions on slats but leaning town atm. Still didn't like his thing about putting him at L - 2 though. We still don't have many very meaningful votes out there (not that I'm helping on that count). I can see why DPR is getting drunk.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company