Sign in to follow this  
Pac

Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

New goal is for the "men" to die first. In order of manliest to girliest.

Let's do it *high fives*

My post count is really high right now too!! Must be due to the fact I'm drunk >.> not cuz anyone else hasn't posted. If that makes sense...

Oh noes!!! Harry Potter is back *shivers*

Lol when I was little, for some reason I thought penises were supposed to be roughly the size of a finger.

I totally did too, but like the thumb, not like a regular finger.

No picking on Hess Song.

Hess is my hero.

Awww Hess that's so cute that you have to have Nae protect you. ^^ You go Nae!

• Upvote 2

WTF is a WIFOM?

wifom stands for wine in front of me, from the princess bride. Here is the wiki explanation, it's always confusing for me to explain Wki link

Hang on...it's not like the pinky finger?

*pats on shoulder* poor guy.

Well even if Hess was joking we do have a newb and some people who may not know. ^^

Has anyone actually tried to play at mafiacum.net? I did twice, one a newb game and afterwards vowed I never would play there again, and the second was A Storm of Swords theme from A Song of Ice and Fire so I had to play, though it sucked as well. They are uber mafia elitists over there. Can't stand it.

Someone should do A Song of Ice and Fire theme :hint hint:

I may have to grab Pac and Monkey and go **** their world up for a game or two.

I would love to see that lol they play by the book and since the wiki is with their site, the think they're mafia gods. In the newb games, which you have to play before you play any kind of themed ones, deadline is 3 weeks/day. Once you get into the themed ones, deadline is around 1 1/2-2 weeks. It was painful.

Funny. I never would have thought that women think about penis just as much as JN male posters do.

I would think that women would think about it more so.

Thinking about it as much? Yes. Acting upon it as much? Impossible, without resulting in a labioplasty.

I think you would find us more, sturdy, than that. If not, then obvi you don't know the right females >.>

So last night I got pretty drunk, and I had a dream about the reputation buttons on this site. I dreamed that everyone actually had one of those floating above there head in real life, and everyone went around and gave people rep. It was funny. but weird. That is all.

• Upvote 1

Hmm..Sigmund Freud would say that the buttons represent your desire for gratification. And rep represents the actualization of said gratification. Furthermore, if you could somehow harness the power of the button...you would be a master of the sexual arts, and therefore, attained a new level of existence.

I lol'd, but who says I haven't already harnessed the power of the button. ;)

Don't see the rush to lynch I28 nor the logic to do so. He's outted off the bat. He's not exactly going anywhere if he's scum and his role could still technically be beneficial to the town.

Pac also indicated that a reveal was used up so he just elaborated. Again, nothing about the way he revealed struck me as particularly odd.

Agreed. I don't understand why some are making such a big deal about it. Also I don't agree with anyone suggesting lynching him at this point in time. I hope this doesn't turn into last game where two people reveal and so you have to automatically lynch one of them *rolls eyes*

Also guess what happened today? My mom and step father got served with papers. They are being sued by the state for barking dogs. stoopid.

Sorry I've been busy travelling the last two days. Got a lot going on, loose strings to tie up.

Why do we have to use both our reveals? Reveals are usually bad for the town. I think this reveal rule has everyone way too hung up on reveals. Let's just do some good old-fashioned scumhunting. JF80 is either as boneheaded as the Ape, or he is scum. Suppose JF80 is town for a second. If he really has an unimportant role, it was dumb to reveal that as it narrows the power role pool. If he has a power role, then this play is an even stupider attempt than I28's to outWIFOM the mafia. JF80 has essentially done exactly what I28 did except with no BPV claim, which is quite scummy considering how against I28's move he was.

Verbal and Slats, I think both off you know far better than to consider yourselves a majority. Trying to force me to reveal before the rest of the game has a chance to weigh in is absolutely scummish.

I've already stated that I'm willing to reveal to a majority of players asking for it, or when I get to L2...I think that's fair and responsible to the town.

Now, take a deep breath - I'm gonna blow minds with this one:

There are mafia games where very few players, if any, ever reveal. Seriously, the basic dynamic of the game is that the mafia knows more than the town, and giving them all the information they need through reveals is only helping them.

I believe this is where Wombat is coming form, and I totally agree with him. Scumhunting is a far better technique for the town than running up the lynch to force a reveal. Ulitmately, the town plays in concert with one another to protect as much information as possibel, thus protecting the power roles and giving them a chance to scum-hunt before the scum can pick them off.

You can read all about this in my book "SHHHH! DPR's Mafia Secrets."

Anyway, we're not going to change that one today, so my offer stands.

I agree with these quotes. When I first started mafia, people relied more on their instincts and actual scumhunting to find scum. Seems to me that people are more or less relying on reveals to catch scum and therefore outting a ton of roles, just because they can. I've never agreed with mass reveals. I think they are a cop out.

However I do think DPRs play has been scummy. I also don't like the way JF80 is just lying down. Why sign up for a game if you aren't going to play and just give up? Not cool to me. I also don't like that he wants to push for a reveal before going down. I'm going to with hold a vote until I completely reread again and decide which way I think is best.

I'm on board with voting the Ape. I'm sure he'll find a way to avoid his busy life for a while and defend himself soon.

UNVOTE

Vote: I-28

before this was all talk off the forbidden topic, which is a null tell as I didn't have much game talk either, but this is just pointing out when and on whom he decided to start playing the game

If he's telling the truth, he should have turned it down. The scum team never targets I28 for NK's, rendering the bulletproof useless. Stupid ape.

Who the heck would turn down a chance to get a power when you're roleless?!? lol

I say we lynch I-28.

PROS:

1. Don't have to deal with the Ape lasting until endgame.

2. No worries about running up another training and outing a power role.

3. If he's lying, small chance we've caught scum.

CONS:

1. Possibly lose a confirmed bullet-proof townie.

2. CTM survives past Day 1. Clearly not in the best interests of the mod.

Then he talks about lynch I28 as to not out other power roles and force any more reveals. Which is the exact opposite of what he says later on in the quotes I have gathered.

Wait, so we need 3 trains? Where is the logic in that? Force either me or DPR to use up the last reveal, then run up the 3rd person and maybe kill a town power role off without a chance to defend?

Then he is all up in arms about forcing the last reveal and then possibly voting someone else off.

FYI guys, I'll only be around to post until about 3 today. I don't intend to role reveal regardless, so if I'm the primary lynch candidate at the deadline (likely, seeing as DPR is a self-proclaimed Houdini at talking his way out of a lynch) don't wait around for me. Just drop the hammer.

This is so cute.

I'd offer this up for the masses. Force DPR to reveal. If at that point you buy his reveal and no one thinks DPR or I-28 are good lynches, lynch me. Either way, I won't be revealing, and after 3 PM, I won't be around.

Sound good?

Then he tells everyone to force DPR to reveal? Really? After you were so up in arms about it before?

UNVOTE, VOTE Jetsfan80 I don't agree with forcing DPR to reveal today.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company