Sign in to follow this  
Pac

Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Too much posting about jvors ween... If there's ever been a post that convinced me that Dan is an alter ego, it's her defense of jvors girth

Hey guys i'm going to be a little inactive today/tm... Driving to San Jose for a big interview tomorrow.

unvote jiffag

vote Godzilla, aka jvor

kill the source of penis talk and move on

jvor is not the source, he's the one who wants it to stop. By your logic, you should kill me instead of him.

unvote. vote brett

not true. If he wasn't so well endowed then you wouldn't be talking about it...

Your the bullet, he's the gun.

I'm like Hess right now... Playing while driving

hate when people claim bulletproof, why say so? Draw a nk instead

• Upvote 2

Back. For all those wondering where I had been, it took only minimal re-reading of my 7 posts to know I was in San Jose for an interview. This company has such a quick turn around, I'll here tomorrow if I got the job or not.

Anyways,

Unvote JVOR

Vote JC

Don't want to lynch DPR day 1, can go for 80 also. And if any of them have a half-way decent reveal then I28 gets the noose.

So what you are saying is... you agree to go along with whatever happens. Ping.

Which is exactly why I am voting the 4th highest vote getter. Real Einstein here.

By the way, to my mafia friends that are also Jets fans...

I am going to a convention in Pitt in the end of October, and my goal is to be able to make that home game against Chargers.. first ever Jets home game for me, and 2nd time to NY ever!

And I SHOULD be at the away game in Oakland. 2 Jets games this year, probably will never happen again.

I'd offer this up for the masses. Force DPR to reveal. If at that point you buy his reveal and no one thinks DPR or I-28 are good lynches, lynch me. Either way, I won't be revealing, and after 3 PM, I won't be around.

Sound good?

alright CTM

• Upvote 1

Hey guys, sorry I have been MIA this week. Inteviews Mon/Tues were followed by senior project progress reports, and now a cluster**** of issues with my Graduation Evaluation. I feel really bad missing the deadline, and hate being inactivity. I'll be making a better effort for the rest of the game.

Atleast I get to kick it with 80... Hopefully jif makes it to endgame.

Dead thread me someone.

Do what I do when a player gets under my skin. I kill him the first opportunity I have and that makes me feel much better about it.

is that why I died n1?

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company