Sign in to follow this  
Pac

Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

For real, you might actually be the manliest person in our mafia family.

Vote: Sharrow

I'll never have an emo meltdown like the rest of these crybabies.

vote:AVM

preemptive strikes ftw

The women here clearly prefer men with a hard outer shell and a soft inner core. Look at JIF/Crusher, CTM/Pac, and JVOR's feminine half/JVOR's other feminine half.

If our ship were sinking, I'd want to get in whichever rowboat you're in. I feel like you'd find a way for everyone in our boat to survive. Lol.

I'm a natural reluctant leader, lol.

I'd want Integrity in that boat, too.

Good thinking, if we shipwrecked on a deserted island, he could climb the trees and get the coconuts for us.

• Upvote 3

I bet JIF carries a mirror with him at all times for vanity purposes. That might be useful if any planes fly overhead.

• Upvote 1

vote jif

obviously

Sure you don't mean SMC?

Hey just cuz I like da llello don't mean I'm scum.

Be careful with that stuff, your womb may become so polluted, you won't even be able to have a ******* little baby.

• Upvote 1

Sweet. Day 1 should go by speedily with the Dan/JVOR/Hess/Nae (and Sharrow???) coalition on my tail.

1294011059827154.jpeg

I don't really know why you were getting neg bombed, I thought -5 looked better than -4 though.

fos sharrow

I'm sure we won't see this guy again till d3

Damn I thought I was going to escape.

Some things never change. As I once told my dungeon guide, Felipe, "You may be dying a slow, painful, syphilis-caused death...but at least you're not a dirty Commie"

Is it a good or bad thing that it has arms & hands?

I think I'm going to watch the movie now and see if I can add anything later tonight.

that's great forcing him to FOS everyone, btw. :lol:

You've already abandoned your list of reasons to vote me? Now you are just opting for what might be the worst rationale I've ever seen anyone give for a serious vote. The whole point of Pac having me FOS the whole game was to draw attention to me.

You started off by saying I was bad to keep alive because 1.) its me, and 2.) because I'm terrible in "end game," and now you are adding to it 3.) he draws attention to himself? :rolleyes:

For the record, this JF80 has only seen me in 2 end games: Clue, where I helped clear Slats and we wrapped up a town win. Police Academy where I, like everyone, got worked by Dan. I'm batting .500 in end games. Furthermore, it is D1 right now... what the **** are we talking about end game for? (The other games he's seen me play are Transformers where I was scum, Wrestling where I tracked/caught Vic on N1, also figured out JVOR and CTM as scum, and Alchemist where I figured out the SK and 3/4 of scum team by D2 and then JF80 himself SK'ed me. So his premise for "I28 is terrible in endgame" is retarded, and my track record is much better than the monkey stigma that he's trying to exploit right now.)

The reason I type all this out? I'm long-winded... AND this STINKS like first time scum trying to metagame me based on the slander others use game in and game out and failing at it miserably.

Worst of all, he isn't even doing it right. It goes like this "I28 is scums MVP, most valuable primate - he'll lead the town on lynches of townies and do scums work for them. He is the worst player in teh mafia like evarrrghhhh"

ahem

well, i'm voting jf80 cause i think we need another train. I hate this reveal restriction, but honestly, many mods outlaw mass reveals cause they are too powerful (even though everyone here seems to think they favor scum)..

The reality is that we lynch blind (which i don't want to do) or we choose between your reveal and the next guy/girl/jif that reveals. So pragmatically, you stand a good chance of dieing by being stupid and insisting on continuing to talk about your deal..

And we can always lynch you if we get to a point where we need another option.

• Upvote 1

Something had to be done to balance it out. Most games we play here has townies getting individually tailored roles with finite characters (which is fine) but then you run into the problem of having scum unable to hide anywhere. If they hold off on revealing you narrow down the pool easily (which happened in the wrestling game) and if you reveal and counter, town has a bajillion mislynches that you're basically fighting a losing battle with a counterclaim. As it is, it seems to me like 1/4 out of the total players being scum doesn't quite match up in balance in larger game as it does in smaller games due to the high amount of mislynches town has at their disposal. Since we ballooned to 20+ players a pop, it hasn't seemed to work out very well. Just my 2 cents.

Back to the game, I get why Integrity is getting a lot of heat. He's obviously one of two reveals. But the way he's defending makes me lean town. His reveal took a natural progression and he seems legitimately intent on finding out who's acting scummy. At the very least, he doesn't ping me as particularly scummy to want to lynch him. I'd rather lynch one of the other leading candidates. (DPR or J80)

I think the solution to this isn't limiting reveals, but rather not giving every single player in every game a role. It would work better if half of the players in each game were roleless, imo. But that's not as fun.

DPR is more monkey this game than I am.

This. Not a fan of his Fredoesque play.

Personally, I'm torn between voting JC for being ignorant regarding I28's reveal & when/why it happened, and DPR for being so gung-ho against the ape and being so dense regarding balance; do you really think Pac has everything right in his first game?

you came out from under the bed to make this post? I'm honored.

Under the bed is better than out of the closet.

• Upvote 2

I ran out of negative rep. NBA sucks.

vote:JC

Sorry. NBA Sucks.

unvote

vote:JC

Why isn't the JC train going anywhere?

Bc dpr is more fun to lynch and 80 always plays scummy so he must eventually be scum? Lol

I actually agree with both of them right now. 80 in particular is playing well. If he's honest and isn't important it's the correct play to not reveal. If he's scum and manages to survive day 1 he relieves a lot of pressure off himself. Dpr is right to not use his reveal right now either -- if scum he buys himself time, if town he'd limit our options

JC isn't getting lynched today. It's like pulling teeth to get people to vote inactives early, then late that's almost the only option sometimes.

unvote

I still think he's made the scummiest post of the day, being inactive doesn't mean anything to me. I'd rather lynch him blindly than 80.

I also agree, there's no point in asking DPR to reveal unless you're willing to lynch him. The only point to him revealing would be to save his skin.

according to my mathematical theorem, Jetscode has played scummiest. You can't argue with math ;)

So who do you think's on his team? JIF imo.

Btw has anyone heard from Vic? I haven't since last day of the last game.

He was here on Monday. He's been missed during this game.

Edited by Sharrow

Obv jif, Brett, verbal, and hmm...PAC can't be the last one so I'm confused tbh.

...or can he?

We should all unanimously vote Pac tomorrow just so we don't miss an opportunity to try and lynch. It will be the first time trying to lynch him was 100% dumb.

I wish I was on someone's team...its always more fun that way. Maybe thats why I shine in the dead thread.

If everyone would follow, I'd like to lynch you today. You've been playing the most scummy IMO. Me thinks you might be GF, trying to entice an investigation.

If JC is scum, then you're definitely his teammate.

Smash, Hess, DPR, SMC

last 4 to choose. Probably scum in there somewhere.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company