Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Based on this post and the points you quoted above it, I can't tell if you paid 50 bucks for gas or for penis.

he paid for weiner, obv

unvote

vote Crusher... more interested in penis then mafia

Based on this post and the points you quoted above it, I can't tell if you paid 50 bucks for gas or for penis.

$110 for my Avalanche. Madness

Based on the quote above yours, I have to wonder if this Is an offer? Can we call it the "Madness Avalanche"? I see it now - the Dirty Sanchez, the Rusty Karbone, and the Madness Avalanche. Classic.

Deadline is 4/20 at 10PM EST

That's 2 more days of...well...this stuff. :blink:

Foolish behavior on my part, dear friends. Self-preservation is the most important aspect in one's existence. I apologize profusely, and hence-forth, would appreciate it if we could no longer bring up this incident.

Salutations, friends.

UNVOTE, VOTE: JETSCODE

For it was this fiend that caused my lapse of judgement. You are obviously among the evil souls plotting our demise.

Foolish behavior on my part, dear friends. Self-preservation is the most important aspect in one's existence. I apologize profusely, and hence-forth, would appreciate it if we could no longer bring up this incident.

Salutations, friends.

UNVOTE, VOTE: JETSCODE

For it was this fiend that caused my lapse of judgement. You are obviously among the evil souls plotting our demise.

What days are you?

Unvote CTM aka LFP

Vote AVM

He's way too active for Day 1. I've never seen him get so involved in the meaningless banter and I have no F'ing clue what he's talking about, when he's not talking about penis. Me thinks he's trying to create confusion or erections.

FOS Verbal - his one post came across as eager scum

Official Vote Count:

Sharrow (1)- DanX

AVM (3)- Sharrow, JC, JiF

Hess (3) - Song, JF80, Hess

JiF (1) - Brett

SMC (2) - DPR, Crusher

CTM (1) - JVoR

DPR (2) - SMC, BG

JetFat80 (1) - WWwombat

I20Ape (3) - Slats, Smash, Tom Shane

JetsCode (1) - AVM

Crusher (1) - CTM

Slats (1) - Verb

Those not voting: Nae, I20Ape

With 22 maricons alive, it takes 12 to lynch

Deadline 4/20 at 10PM EST

Unvote CTM aka LFP

Vote AVM

He's way too active for Day 1. I've never seen him get so involved in the meaningless banter and I have no F'ing clue what he's talking about, when he's not talking about penis. Me thinks he's trying to create confusion or erections.

FOS Verbal - his one post came across as eager scum

To be active, or not to be active. That is the question my dear jiffry.

Hey guys i'm going to be a little inactive today/tm... Driving to San Jose for a big interview tomorrow.

unvote jiffag

vote Godzilla, aka jvor

kill the source of penis talk and move on

JVOR is the only reason there isn't more penis talk. Didn't you notice the gag order he gave Dan? If you kill JVOR, the y-axis of "amount of penis talk" will not go flaccid, it'll become more erect.

it is time to start a train, i'm going with the ape... he's usually the top poster and he hasn't been around, not sure if he pre grunted a reason for his abscence, but a vote may compel him to stop sniffing his fingers and cotnribute..

unvote

vote i-twenty-ape

Hey guys i'm going to be a little inactive today/tm... Driving to San Jose for a big interview tomorrow.

unvote jiffag

vote Godzilla, aka jvor

kill the source of penis talk and move on

jvor is not the source, he's the one who wants it to stop. By your logic, you should kill me instead of him.

unvote. vote brett

it is time to start a train, i'm going with the ape... he's usually the top poster and he hasn't been around, not sure if he pre grunted a reason for his abscence, but a vote may compel him to stop sniffing his fingers and cotnribute..

unvote

vote i-twenty-ape

Don't know if I've ever told you, but you bg and Vic were why I kept playing in the beginning. I owe you one, though jetscode is scum.

unvote vote I28

Official Vote Count:

AVM (3)- Sharrow, JC, JiF

Hess (3) - Song, JF80, Hess

SMC (2) - DPR, Crusher

CTM (1) - JVoR

DPR (2) - SMC, BG

JetFat80 (1) - WWwombat

I20Ape (5) - Slats, Smash, Tom Shane, CTM, AVM

Slats (1) - Verb

JVoR (1) - Brett

Brett (1) - Dan X

Those not voting: Nae, I20Ape

With 22 maricons alive, it takes 12 to lynch

Deadline 4/20 at 10PM EST

jvor is not the source, he's the one who wants it to stop. By your logic, you should kill me instead of him.

unvote. vote brett

killing Dan at this stage would be illogical. I cannot in good coinscience approve of such a dastardly plan.

Archived