Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

Yeah let's ignore both logic and instincts and vote Wombat. Can't believe you asshats are about to let Vic win this for the scum with emotional metagame WIFOM arguments. Oh, and Vic if you really are an inventor and not scum, what were your other inventions?

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah let's ignore both logic and instincts and vote Wombat. Can't believe you asshats are about to let Vic win this for the scum with emotional metagame WIFOM arguments. Oh, and Vic if you really are an inventor and not scum, what were your other inventions?

It was a one time shot done on day 1. I could only "invent" a vest and then had to choose whether I'd use it on myself or someone else. Once the choice was made i could not take it back and give it to someone else.

An inventor with only one invention? I haven't seen the role much but that sounds dubious to me.

I believe it was done that way due to balance. If I could have created a vest, or created multiple vests i think it wouldn't have played well into the balance of things.

@MOD- Can I request the deadline be moved to 11. 10 (7 here) is my "be with the kid/bedtime" time of the night so I'm usually not available and would like to be around to defend myself if it comes down to that.

Request DENIED!!!!!

kidding.. 11PM EST it is.. take you time.

Not totally CTM, no. The more they talk the more I want to keep it Wombat though. It just makes way too much sense for it to be Vic...

See, i'm leaning vic.. But i don't feel strongly enough to talk you out of your vote. We have to vote together or this will go to random.

Basically all vic has going for him is the emotional appeal, everything else points to him as the last member. I think you are doing what I'm doing in that I don't think vic would sell out this much as scum.. but I went back and read the star wars game and he tore into pac pretty good as scum... so not sure

on edit: I have an install tonight and will be on till midnight. So i'll be available to hammer

See, i'm leaning vic.. But i don't feel strongly enough to talk you out of your vote. We have to vote together or this will go to random.

Basically all vic has going for him is the emotional appeal, everything else points to him as the last member. I think you are doing what I'm doing in that I don't think vic would sell out this much as scum.. but I went back and read the star wars game and he tore into pac pretty good as scum... so not sure

on edit: I have an install tonight and will be on till midnight. So i'll be available to hammer

So yea. Not sure what happened. This was my response to you CTM

I tore into him. I never attempted to make cases as scum. I just tried to measure the emotion of the town and play on that. I also don't try and take it to a point where it would ruin the rest of my playing. I've learned that as my "outbursts" as scum have come to be expected and I have had to fake them. Something this extreme is an appeal because I've tried creating a case that hasn't swayed you guys.

So yea. Not sure what happened. This was my response to you CTM

I tore into him. I never attempted to make cases as scum. I just tried to measure the emotion of the town and play on that. I also don't try and take it to a point where it would ruin the rest of my playing. I've learned that as my "outbursts" as scum have come to be expected and I have had to fake them. Something this extreme is an appeal because I've tried creating a case that hasn't swayed you guys.

the case against you is fairly strong, is your problem..

the case against you is fairly strong, is your problem..

Which is why we are at the impasse we are now. I realize how scummy I look and as scum I would be yelling/insulting people into voting the other way. I honestly acknowledge the fact that Wombat has played this brilliantly. If I were scum I won't say I'd be rolling over, but I don't believe I'd be going this far. I'd be trying to debunk his case. As a townie I'm fighting harder because two reasons. 1) I want to stop sucking as town and 2) I haven't won all year and want to. Badly.

bleh.. oh well.. out of time..

hope you're right AVM, not going to complain if you aren't however... vic did a good job and I don't have enough conviction to try and talk you out of voting him anyway..

vote WWWombat

bleh.. oh well.. out of time..

hope you're right AVM, not going to complain if you aren't however... vic did a good job and I don't have enough conviction to try and talk you out of voting him anyway..

vote WWWombat

:P

I hope I'm right too. If I'm not, it's on me. I'll go into shameful exile and cry.

:P

I hope I'm right too. If I'm not, it's on me. I'll go into shameful exile and cry.

nah..

not on you.. if vic is scum, i certainly had the opportunity to push harder and didn't. plenty of blame to go around

and if you're scum, you're just cruel... lol

Archived