Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

If you're not, and we lose -- I'm going to leave and shoot people in the face on CoD. At least I'm good at that unlike teh mafia.

I'm currently GOW-ing the beta. It's awesome. And if you're scum I will imagine your face the next time I ram my bayonet into someone's stomach.

Harsh, I know.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm currently GOW-ing the beta. It's awesome. And if you're scum I will imagine your face the next time I ram my bayonet into someone's stomach.

Harsh, I know.

Gears of War in beta? Is that what you said... i thought you didn't like gears of war, or was that someone else?

multiple scenes upcoming... game not over till winner announced - it will be clear.

haha... pac has been dieing to create my scene, i wonder if I'm dieing some how just to give him the pleasure

Me too, how is it? I didn't realize it was this close to release

Really good. The dedicated servers got rod of the host advantage bullsh*t. I personally think the game is quite balanced in terms of weapons. The two new weapons are great. Every weapon has it's pros and cons and you can really FINALLY equip weapons to suit your playing style. Maps are getting old, only 4 but that's because it's a beta.

Really good. The dedicated servers got rod of the host advantage bullsh*t. I personally think the game is quite balanced in terms of weapons. The two new weapons are great. Every weapon has it's pros and cons and you can really FINALLY equip weapons to suit your playing style. Maps are getting old, only 4 but that's because it's a beta.

I think I'm going to try it this summer. I've actually been ranked in the top 100 in Black Ops TDM each of the past 5 weeks, but the f'ng thing is so glitchy, redundant, and flat out boring.

So I'll probably switch over and allow you to destroy my dignity and pride :P

“Relax guys… we got this in the bag. I told you the fusion would take us to the promised land”

“pssst… hey tough guy.”

http://www.sounddogs.com/previews/42/mp3/432395_SOUNDDOGS__sc.mp3

“Joo want a piece of me? Joo wanna play? Come on then… Lets play!”

“oh oh oh!!! I told you guys it wasn’t me… it’s this fu-ker.. let’s get him!!”

“joo think it’s funny heh? Joo think joo got it figured out?”

“My reputation was on the line! I tried to tell them… fuuusio”

http://www.sounddogs.com/previews/41/mp3/542868_SOUNDDOGS__ma.mp3

While we wait, I might as well come clean--I didn't have a post restriction. I just made it up because it sucked being scum in back-to-back games. I needed something that would keep me alive for a few game days.

Pac had originally intended for me to be the "whiny townie" but then decided for me to be part of the scum team so I used the "whiny townie" cover.

While we wait, I might as well come clean--I didn't have a post restriction. I just made it up because it sucked being scum in back-to-back games. I needed something that would keep me alive for a few game days.

Pac had originally intended for me to be the "whiny townie" but then decided for me to be part of the scum team so I used the "whiny townie" cover.

awesome

and ******* annoying :D

Archived