Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW

thanks for saving it guys, great play by vic and avm at the end.

Also, WWWombat, really nice job setting up end game perfectly. Defintely fooled me, if not for vic pleading so strongly I would've refused to vote anyone but him..

so who shot jvor/jif and who did crusher have a guilty on?

We shot JiF. We had no idea he was part of an SK team. It just lucked out like that.

Bleedin had a guilty on me the night we killed him.

We shot JiF. We had no idea he was part of an SK team. It just lucked out like that.

Bleedin had a guilty on me the night we killed him.

haha.. i think you were the big one argueing me when I was pushing that it was wwwombat he had.. lol.. too funny..

Thanks for the B+

hahaha...

You would have gotten an A+ if not for those 2 glaring glitches and the fact that it was 4 vs. 18 which made the game dreadfully imbalanced (PLUS, the scum team only had 3 players and needed to find the symp).

BTW, the players in the dead thread know why I shot Hess rather than AVM. I gambled on the frame/sensor roles working properly. AVM claimed that he couldn't see the GF in the sensor. If the GF is invisible in the sensor, then it bears to reason that a frame should work on the sensor as well. I asked Pac this and he said he couldn't confirm or deny anything. As we all know it didn't.

WWWWWombat did a great job to keep the game going after that, but the game was lost after the AVM situation. It was my mistake. I should have taken the safe route and not relied on the mod.

I can't believe it came down to Mama killing Tony... couldn't have scripted it better.

Wombats play the last few days has been terrific.. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't rooting for him (Tony) to win. He almost had it.

You would have gotten an A+ if not for those 2 glaring glitches and the fact that it was 4 vs. 18 which made the game dreadfully imbalanced (PLUS, the scum team only had 3 players and needed to find the symp).

BTW, the players in the dead thread know why I shot Hess rather than AVM. I gambled on the frame/sensor roles working properly. AVM claimed that he couldn't see the GF in the sensor. If the GF is invisible in the sensor, then it bears to reason that a frame should work on the sensor as well. I asked Pac this and he said he couldn't confirm or deny anything. As we all know it didn't.

WWWWWombat did a great job to keep the game going after that, but the game was lost after the AVM situation. It was my mistake. I should have taken the safe route and not relied on the mod.

all out of negative rep... I don't think you'll get much sympathy from the town. Many of their power roles were gimped in some way and you guys had 2 vests, an extra day kill, a GF, and a suicide bomber, a townie you could coerce, and AVM could NOT SEE Wombat on any trains.

If YOU had shot AVM instead of taking your "educated risk" you probably win.

all out of negative rep... I don't think you'll get much sympathy from the town. Many of their power roles were gimped in some way and you guys had 2 vests, an extra day kill, a GF, and a suicide bomber, a townie you could coerce, and AVM could NOT SEE Wombat on any trains.

If YOU had shot AVM instead of taking your "educated risk" you probably win.

It allowed us to move in for the FUUUUUUUUUU-SIOOOOOOON

Archived