Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AVM, when I tried to buy your vote to whack SMC a few days ago, why'd you turn it down?

I was torn over who it was that sent me the deal. With 8 alive and 3 scum, if the scum team had sent me the offer we couldn't have killed scum. I'd only ever seen it as a scum role so I ultimately leaned that way. I was also concerned I was being followed a little too much for me to have no earthly clue what was going on. I felt like if I switched my vote over to, say, SMC out of the blue (who at the time I was leaning town), the group would follow.

You made the right play, I was just being overly cautious and paranoid. As soon as I read the scene I got pissed at myself lol

Also, seeing as you picked out SMC (which I hadn't figured out)...awesome play. You had it more figured out than some of us that have been playing a couple years lol

I regret it, but had I taken the deal and it been scum offering it I'd regret it even more.

I appreciate it but seriously if AVM had not been in the game no way we win. I did ok against SMC but Wombat had me perfectly set-up. Sadly this was my best game as a townie. This scum team did a hell of a job.

True. If it had been me in AVM's shoes, I would have probably been like "F*** you and your emotional appeal. Hammer time. Vote: Vic"

I appreciate it but seriously if AVM had not been in the game no way we win. I did ok against SMC but Wombat had me perfectly set-up. Sadly this was my best game as a townie. This scum team did a hell of a job.

Sadly nothing...that was one of the best played games by a scum team I've ever seen (other than our route in the Avatar game, obviously ;) ). You and CTM played excellent down the stretch. I kind of sort of gave you guys Smash, who turned out to be a bomb and took out Sharrow...who had to piece my jumbled thoughts together. Swear I started going crazy looking at those stupid numbers and vote counts constantly.

This was a well played game all around and very enjoyable. AVM, don't be so hard on yourself. You acquited yourself nicely. Not in Dan Soze or Slats Jordan all-pro status, but you're definitely pro-bowl worthy by this performance.

It was dissappointing to lose, but it was a satisfying game to play. That's why I posted Teddy Roosevelt's famous quote. It worked for both sides since we were coming to a close either way.

If I would do a 3 stars of the game like they do in the NHL, for me they would be:

Vicious

WWWWombat

AVM

This was a well played game all around and very enjoyable. AVM, don't be so hard on yourself. You acquited yourself nicely. Not in Dan Soze or Slats Jordan all-pro status, but you're definitely pro-bowl worthy by this performance.

It was dissappointing to lose, but it was a satisfying game to play. That's why I posted Teddy Roosevelt's famous quote. It worked for both sides since we were coming to a close either way.

If I would do a 3 stars of the game like they do in the NFL, for me they would be:

Vicious

WWWWombat

AVM

Isn't that hockey?

Isn't that hockey?

LOL, I got football on the brain. I meant to write NHL rather than NFL.

Also, it's good that Vic won in the end because if my frame plan worked he would have hated me for it. The idea was to frame someone without a vest on the TS train (AVM) so AVM would get back a "1" in his results. That, combined with my investigation "result" would have railroaded Vic as scum.

Lol noone wants to give him credit in the dead thread either but I think CTM played great. Dragged the sh*t out of everything but made the right decisions and kept things steady when things could have gotten out of hand before the Vic/AVM humpfest. A lot of good group efforts on both sides...maximum ghey.

If I would do a 3 stars of the game like they do in the NHL, for me they would be:

Vicious

WWWWombat

AVM

Nope.

SMC

SMC

SMC

>realtalk<

Dan may have flatlined Crush but he also did get her back.. Verb said the way Crusher interacted with her during his lynch was a big reason he shot her.

Crushers paw managed to knock her off her feet on his way out.. well done.

Also, it's good that Vic won in the end because if my frame plan worked he would have hated me for it. The idea was to frame someone without a vest on the TS train (AVM) so AVM would get back a "1" in his results. That, combined with my investigation "result" would have railroaded Vic as scum.

You got greedy. :D

I don't blame you all that much, you looked to be way ahead at that point. But when Pac said, "PAFO," in regards to AVM's abilities, your answer should've been, "how about I just kill him, instead?"

Feel bad for Wombat, who played a great game, and executed an excellent strategy, only to be undone by the lolicon alliance that is Vic and AVM. :P

You got greedy. :D

I don't blame you all that much, you looked to be way ahead at that point. But when Pac said, "PAFO," in regards to AVM's abilities, your answer should've been, "how about I just kill him, instead?"

Feel bad for Wombat, who played a great game, and executed an excellent strategy, only to be undone by the lolicon alliance that is Vic and AVM. :P

If I wasn't at work I would be posting all sorts of lolicon.

New job kept from being able to keep up with this after I died, can someone give me just a quick recap of the last couple of game days? Did you bastards finally lynch that little sh*t SMC after I investigated him back on freakin' night 3? Although I heard you were the one who talked the entire scum team into NKing me that night, so well played there SMC. :-P

Dan may have flatlined Crush but he also did get her back.. Verb said the way Crusher interacted with her during his lynch was a big reason he shot her.

Crushers paw managed to knock her off her feet on his way out.. well done.

Whatever. I had to eat three Crispy Cremes displays just to recover from that beating. Dan x is scarier than Jenny Craig.

New job kept from being able to keep up with this after I died, can someone give me just a quick recap of the last couple of game days? Did you bastards finally lynch that little sh*t SMC after I investigated him back on freakin' night 3? Although I heard you were the one who talked the entire scum team into NKing me that night, so well played there SMC. :-P

SMC whined, nearly cheated on multiple occasions, and made bone headed decisions in night phases. He got smoked.

Scum was on the verge of winning but Vic blew kisses at AVM and after they shared a milkshake they killed Wombat.

the end.

SMC whined, nearly cheated on multiple occasions, and made bone headed decisions in night phases. He got smoked.

Scum was on the verge of winning but Vic blew kisses at AVM and after they shared a milkshake they killed Wombat.

the end.

Nicely done town. Not that it would've mattered given my death anyway, but I did find it funny to find out Wwwwwwwwwwwombat was Godfather after I had considered him as my top 2 or 3 every night for an investigation and never bothered to actually target him.

Great game by all. I completely sucked in this one - I spent too much effort trying to convince people that DPR was likely town. Ended up not scumhunting and instead trying to vet both of us to narrow the field down for future scumhunting. Bad idea with this town. Still getting used to some "logic" differences between the sites.

@ Wombat: awesome game, man. You also got smacked by the "logic" difference, hehe. You played the GF role as well as it can be played. I don't usually want the GF role, but when I do, I prefer Wombat. Stay dead, my friends.

Yeah I'm usually pretty good for picking out a couple of def townies early. I knew AVM was def one of us pretty early. One I thought was scum and was wrong was you verb lol.you're a hard man to read.

I'm impressed you can read people so well at 85 miles an hour.

Archived