Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a picture of my neighbor, Gene. He's a legend in my community because he rides a bike. Like JiF, I hope I'm riding a bike when I'm 43 the way Gene can. Go, Gene.

Neg repped. Go C's.

http://uploads.mp3songurls.com/1045721.mp3 Miami Fl 1981 It’s been the hottest July on record. Complaining about hot summers in South Florida seems like a waste of breath but this r

So when you convinced your scum team to NK me... what were you trying to say?

LOL. No, it wasn't that. We suspected you had an investigative role and rolled the dice.

• 2 years later...

bump for the good old days..  now this was a mafia game.

and I am proud to have modded the most replied to mafia game ever on JN.

I thank you all.

The moderator had 355 posts in these boorish mess.

The moderator had 355 posts in these boorish mess.

Your jealous tears taste like candy.

You've had a couple good go-rounds in triple A with your games.  This game, my furry friend, was the majors.

Edited by Pac

Your jealous tears taste like candy.

You've had a couple good go-rounds in triple A with your games.  This game, my furry friend, was the majors.

I let the players tell me how much they enjoyed my games, and thanks to them, there's no real need for me to cheerlead for myself.

But you.... go on with your bad self.

I let the players tell me how much they enjoyed my games, and thanks to them, there's no real need for me to cheerlead for myself.

But you.... go on with your bad self.

laughable.  You spam your game threads and peoples PM's yearning for a pat on the head like a homeless mutt.  When people finally break down and tickle underneath your chin, you claim excellence.

• Haha 1

If not for JiF's monumental disaster "Capture the Fag", you'd be head of the all time worst game on this site. 

Not my fault your tiny little brain can't comprehend the logic puzzle that a bastard game brings.

• 5 years later...