DPR (3) - SMC, BG, Slats

JetFat80 (1) - WWwombat

I20Ape (6) - Smash, Tom Shane, CTM, AVM, JF80, DPR

Slats (1) - Verb

JVoR (1) - Brett

Brett (1) - Dan X

With 22 maricons alive, it takes 12 to lynch

Deadline is 4/20 at 10PM EST

Hey guys i'm going to be a little inactive today/tm... Driving to San Jose for a big interview tomorrow.

unvote jiffag

vote Godzilla, aka jvor

kill the source of penis talk and move on

He is just the topic. Dan started it.

I been so busy at work today only been in and out to try and keep up. I'm not even sure why the hell I28 decided to reveal. Last I looked he was at L5? Maybe? Tonight I will get a chance to spend some time reading. Have a chance to slow down and take a good look.

Please re-read.

To everyone that seems to have missed it, or is choosing to ignore it...

I did NOT choose to reveal.

Pac says I revealed by saying the mod made me FOS. We have a semantic difference of opinions, but its his game. It was NOT my choice though. After he said I revealed accidentally, I gave my full reveal.

Please re-read.

Pac says I revealed by saying the mod made me FOS. We have a semantic difference of opinions, but its his game. It was NOT my choice though. After he said I revealed accidentally, I gave my full reveal.

Thats why I said I have to go back and read when I get home. Pac mod bwahahahahahahaha.

Your robotic upgrades from the future probe useful yet again

edit: I was going to fix probe to prove...but it works as is

Jvor posts about dickslapping everyone and AVM makes a freudian slip about probing.....

SMC isn't dumb enough to accidentally role-reveal, so there's no risk in drawing attention to it. You on the other hand.....

Okay, lets argue about whether SMC role revealed, which could potentially change Pac's mind about it, and waste our second reveal.

For someone who has feigned concern about outing power roles, you don't really seem all that concerned...

But yeah, I'm the dumb one. :rolleyes:

Hey, it's not my doing. If anything I feel kind of weird that a bunch of guys I have never even met face to face is talking about my penis. I'm not offended at all and i'm taking it in good fun, but y'all can move on whenever you want to.

You'd rather meet them in person and have them talk about your dick? Really?

Look, I know that you and I go down different logic paths - but what is the benefit to the town that a roleless townie has a NightKill proof vest? We can't use him as a shield...

Now, trying to burn JF80 down is more damning than FOS'ing me.

Let's just logic this thing through - lay down the fact, agree on the terms, and go from there.

Difficult to kill townies are valuable. It would've been better if the scum were to take a shot at him and lose one of their NK's, but with his reveal (if it's too be believed) the scum now have to think twice about taking a shot at him - or avoiding him altogether.

It is a benefit, and it is also a pretty common role around here.

80 bears watching, IMHO.

Sorry for revealing guys. I don't agree, but its not my game to mod.

Here is my full reveal - I wanted to discuss semantics with our mod before posting...

I am the Town Contractor. (Yeah, I've never heard of this role either. <_< Pac = doosh.)

Basically, I was offered a deal to complete a task to earn a role/ability. Obviously the task would put me at risk of lynch. By accepting the deal, I had to FOS every player in the game except myself on D1. No more than 2 of you at a time (in a single post). In exchange I received a bulletproof vest. If I chose not to do this deal, then I would have stayed a roleless townie.

I'm pretty sure Pac wanted my FOS peppered in throughout D1 so I'd get a ton of pressure, and then reveal with a role nobody has ever heard of. Deviant ****er. That is why I FOS'ed in one huge cluster, so it'd be obvious it was mod-driven. Not sure why JVOR had to play 20 questions about it...

Anyway, when I re-read tonight I'll be looking at those that hopped on my train and those that would leave well enough alone about why I FOS'ed the whole game. I figure that'll serve as a decent starting point. I had hoped my train would get longer before I had to reveal, but no luck...

I hate this reveal. Wasn't near close to a lynch and most suspected you were forced to FOS/every player. Another reason: The Ape always claims to have a BPV and usually for the sole purpose of allowing him to prolong his game. On the other hand...Pac is known to be a prick and loves to stick the needle into I-28. IIRC Pac took enormous joy out of forcing I-28 to vote himself. So its definitely a card Pac could have prompted him to play. Nice WIFOM.

Difficult to kill townies are valuable. It would've been better if the scum were to take a shot at him and lose one of their NK's, but with his reveal (if it's too be believed) the scum now have to think twice about taking a shot at him - or avoiding him altogether.

It is a benefit, and it is also a pretty common role around here.

80 bears watching, IMHO.

80's logic is flawed, sure, but he comes up with strange theories sometimes. I'm a little curious about DPR hopping on as willingly as he did, when he did.

Please re-read.

We know. It's the fact that you are getting upset about people asking about it (a.k.a playing the game) that is raising eyebrows.

Let's say everything you say is true - you'd still expect people to dissect it because it's all we've got so far. So let's get some other opinions in here and see what we all think. We can add to the fact list, weigh the evidence, and make the best move that will give us the most info.

Also, a confirmed innocent benefits the mafia as well as the town just by narrowing down the number of people they have to guess in a power role. Kinda makes a "NightKill Proof" vest a convenient thing to earn, huh? Because the mafia will never try to hit you now. They'll keep you in the game as long as they can. It would also make a nice cover...heh

But anyway, we'll see where everyone else is at.

Damn, I hate that I'm so tired and its not even 7 yet. Getting old sucks.

SMC isn't dumb enough to accidentally role-reveal, so there's no risk in drawing attention to it. You on the other hand.....

This

some background, a couple of the players here, (ape and jif), consider themselves so valuable to the town that they feel lying about having a BP to ensure thier own survival till endgame is crucial for achieving town victory. Both have been caught lying about such things before.

**** you, I didnt do it for self benefit like ****in monkey does. I actually thought it would help the town.

I lied about it, and lasted to end game, then confirmed Slats and we won. JIF lied about it, and ****ed the town in the a$$. I played it right, he did not. This game has nothing to do with that one either.

You seem to be trying awful hard to push my train here scum bag.

**** you, I did not **** the town. I helped the town get focused. You are ******* the town right now because now we are focused on you alone. I revealed to get focus off me on on to the game which pointed us to 2 scum.

Yeah, yeah... I didn't know I had revealed. Pac screwed me with semantics. I wanted a longer train tbh.

Bull sh*t. In all my defense about my play last game I've said 100 times that admitting I had a pr was a reveal, hence why I fully revealed to get the conversation off me and onto more productive play.

Can we still call people douchenozzles, though? I really like that word, and try to include it in everyday conversation. Imagine the reactions I get, hehe.

He want's to make that the new Willy Wonka flavor too.

he's saying that's ****ed up a lot, don't remember that as too much of a catch phrase form the movie.. only guy i seem to remember saying that is the dude that bangs his sister

Bangs his sister? That's ****ed up.

If he's telling the truth, he should have turned it down. The scum team never targets I28 for NK's, rendering the bulletproof useless. Stupid ape.

It was my understanding that he didn't know what he'd get. Only that if he completed the task that he'd get SOMETHING.

Idiot...you are so dumb. Why reveal now? Dumbest thing ever? You werent even close to a lynch. Now we only have one more reveal. You are so dumb...yadayadayadayaday. SK, shoot him. Its the smart thing to do. Everyone quick convince the SK to shoot.

h8uall

Wait what? Isn't that exactly what you did last game? Not to mention it looks as if Monkeyboy accidently revealed by talking too much about his FOS thing.

Truthfully, I considered NOT revealing anything further. But when CTSCUM immediately asked for my full reveal I wanted to give it to him to see what he'd do next.

He ONLY goads me into Aped Crusader scenarios when he's trying to hurt the town, as he has done so far this game. That was my first ping from him.

Then, I reveal with bulletproof and he immediately begins a campaign to undermine my truthfulness. The key here is the way he peppers in comments about how "it doesn't mean I'm scum." How ******* scummy can you get? He's saying you all shouldn't believe me, thus nudging my train... but then insulating his position as though he knows I'll flip town.

God you are dumb

1) You've seen me as scum (original scum) 1 time and it was your first game. WTF are you talking about what i do as scum, i havent' been original scum in like 15 games.

2) The idea that I (or anyone) would fall for one of your simplistic traps is absurd, and on day 1 nonetheless

bugger off, chimp

I hate this reveal. Wasn't near close to a lynch and most suspected you were forced to FOS/every player. Another reason: The Ape always claims to have a BPV and usually for the sole purpose of allowing him to prolong his game. On the other hand...Pac is known to be a prick and loves to stick the needle into I-28. IIRC Pac took enormous joy out of forcing I-28 to vote himself. So its definitely a card Pac could have prompted him to play. Nice WIFOM.

Thank you for not reading.

Don't see the rush to lynch I28 nor the logic to do so. He's outted off the bat. He's not exactly going anywhere if he's scum and his role could still technically be beneficial to the town.

Pac also indicated that a reveal was used up so he just elaborated. Again, nothing about the way he revealed struck me as particularly odd.

So far you and Slats are the only ones with sane reactions. DPR, CTM and JF80 have reacted the worst. JIF only wants to use this as an opportunity to talk about last game... and everyone else didn't actually read.

We know. It's the fact that you are getting upset about people asking about it (a.k.a playing the game) that is raising eyebrows.

Let's say everything you say is true - you'd still expect people to dissect it because it's all we've got so far. So let's get some other opinions in here and see what we all think. We can add to the fact list, weigh the evidence, and make the best move that will give us the most info.

Also, a confirmed innocent benefits the mafia as well as the town just by narrowing down the number of people they have to guess in a power role. Kinda makes a "NightKill Proof" vest a convenient thing to earn, huh? Because the mafia will never try to hit you now. They'll keep you in the game as long as they can. It would also make a nice cover...heh

But anyway, we'll see where everyone else is at.

I'm not upset about anything pirate. I am taking notes on who has been reading, who has been skimming and who is pushing to lynch a bulletproof townie, and who is distancing themselves.

Also, I'm no stranger to doing whatever it takes to get the game started after 18 pages of gay talk. You don't need to explain why people would want to talk about my reveal to me. I get it, and I'm not discouraging it. I just don't like the undertone you started off with, it was scummy. The more you've talked about it, the more you've course corrected since then... now you are sounding like CTM the piper, lets all hold hands and do this together...

**** you, I didnt do it for self benefit like ****in monkey does. I actually thought it would help the town.

**** you, I did not **** the town. I helped the town get focused. You are ******* the town right now because now we are focused on you alone. I revealed to get focus off me on on to the game which pointed us to 2 scum.

Bull sh*t. In all my defense about my play last game I've said 100 times that admitting I had a pr was a reveal, hence why I fully revealed to get the conversation off me and onto more productive play.

Nope, you did for the same reason he did. Both of you egomaniacs think the town is lost without you

lol isn't she about 100lbs too light for your taste?

and missing a cack

Adding to the lists:

PROS:

4. If he dies and is telling the truth, we'll confirm that the mod has given PR's, and is offering special roles for "tasks". That could be valuable info.

5. If he dies and is scum, we'll have some nice info about other players.

CONS:

3. If he's telling the truth, it helps the mafia to spot when someone else earns a special role.

Overall, it really doesn't make a huge amount of sense for mafia to really go after a self-revealed innocent now - that would really be dumb, in fact - so that fact that so far, I28 is the only one who has drawn attention to himself is a perfectly good reason to debate him and decide whether we can learn something from this.

Unvote SMC - Vote I28

You really are gonna make it hard to not vote you aren't you? I'm with several other players in not wanting to on day one because it's been so long but cmon.

So far you and Slats are the only ones with sane reactions. DPR, CTM and JF80 have reacted the worst. JIF only wants to use this as an opportunity to talk about last game... and everyone else didn't actually read.

Reacting by thinking you are lying isn't sane??? GFY bonzo.. you're the first cretin to pound your chest about lying as town.

God you are dumb

1) You've seen me as scum (original scum) 1 time and it was your first game. WTF are you talking about what i do as scum, i havent' been original scum in like 15 games.

2) The idea that not only would I (or anyone) fall for one of your simplistic traps is absurd, and on day 1 nonetheless

bugger off, chimp

Ah yes, the "God you are dumb" dismissal of the Ape. Lately this means a nerve has been struck moreso than me being monkeytarded.

Why would it matter if you were "original" scum or taking over for a scum player as you did just a couple games ago? In that game, you goaded me into crusading against Crusher (I think it was Crusher). I'm not saying you do this as scum all the time, but I am saying you do NOT do this when you've been town and played out front with me.

Also, I never said it was a trap. I just thought more could be gained by saying I was bulletproof, because I am, than by not. I knew at least one of you would bring up the game where I lied about it and try to spin it into reason to lynch me anyway.

Reacting by thinking you are lying isn't sane??? GFY bonzo.. you're the first cretin to pound your chest about lying as town.

Not true. I've lied as town once... and at the end of the game I digressed and admitted it was wrong. Pac lied as town. JVOR lied as town. JIF lied as town... all 3 of them pounded their chest significantly more than me. I called my decision to lie something like a selfish and short-sighted gamble that paid off.

You are bringing the bullsh*t this game. You haven't come at me like this in since mid-way through last season.

Ah yes, the "God you are dumb" dismissal of the Ape. Lately this means a nerve has been struck moreso than me being monkeytarded.

Why would it matter if you were "original" scum or taking over for a scum player as you did just a couple games ago? In that game, you goaded me into crusading against Crusher (I think it was Crusher). I'm not saying you do this as scum all the time, but I am saying you do NOT do this when you've been town and played out front with me.

Also, I never said it was a trap. I just thought more could be gained by saying I was bulletproof, because I am, than by not. I knew at least one of you would bring up the game where I lied about it and try to spin it into reason to lynch me anyway.

I came in as obvious scum game mid game and tried to survive one day. I didn't goad you into anything, stop thinking everyone is gameplanning for you, doofus..

I'm bringing it up because you lied acted like you didnt know or think revealing your pr counted as a reveal when I emphasized that 100 times last game defending my decision to reveal.

I came in as obvious scum game mid game and tried to survive one day. I didn't goad you into anything, stop thinking everyone is gameplanning for you, doofus..

Funny. Its pretty much what I think you are doing now...

And once again, you very rarely chirp about my game play like this. Not like you to interact with me this way. Usually when you are town, and I get myself out front early as town, you sync up with me... this is like discourse with SMC or JIF.

You really are gonna make it hard to not vote you aren't you? I'm with several other players in not wanting to on day one because it's been so long but cmon.

This was a double-take. Really?

Archived