Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DPR and JF80 have a lot to say about the chimp, I wonder what they have to say about each other... ?

Never having played with DPR its tough to get a read. However, given that he's supposed to be some Mafia God of sorts, my impression of his play is underwhelming thus far. The fact that he's agreed with an idiot like me when it comes to I28 is an automatic ping.

Freakin' sucks that I have gas from lunch, but that food spread looks mighty good, Crusher.

With DPR/I28/JF80 at 5 votes apiece, a vote for someone else seems wasted, such as my vote for CTM. If we keep DPR around for another game day, that leaves me a choice between the Ape and 80. I'll opp for lynching 80.

UNVOTE: CTM

VOTE: JF80

Freakin' sucks that I have gas from lunch, but that food spread looks mighty good, Crusher.

With DPR/I28/JF80 at 5 votes apiece, a vote for someone else seems wasted, such as my vote for CTM. If we keep DPR around for another game day, that leaves me a choice between the Ape and 80. I'll opp for lynching 80.

UNVOTE: CTM

VOTE: JF80

That's Famous Dave's Family Feast... Or as I call it.. MINE!!!

Should take your son one night. They do it right.,

I don't agree with his play, but I also think that the ape is likely town. DPR is playing more insane than scummy imo. Not sure what to make of that though as it kinda leads to a WIFOM about whether scum DPR would play that way. Also, you guys need to get over this reluctance to vote DPR because it's been so long. That kind of quasi-emotional play is dangerous. Vote him if you think it will give us info. Personally, I don't.

JF80, on the other hand has been pinging me ever since he went after CTM really early. I also think more pressure on him and discussion about him could be informative. The two things that stick out to me about JF80 are his antagonizing of I28 and his agreement with my assessment of the ape's play. People don't agree with me often so I am always suspicious when they do. That may not make sense at first, but it does to me. It's kind of a gut feeling and kind of the fact that agreement without original thought can be scummy.

Aight guys. Today's my b-day so I won't be around tonight. I'll be on tomorrow though so you guys can lynch me then.

(ZOMG look at 80 trying to guilt-trip us! HE IS TEH SCUM!)

Happy Birthday!

So tempted to vote you right now, but it can wait. :lol:

******* sucks that I'm on the bus next to someone whose breath is absolutely kicking.

Happy Birthday JF80. My vote is my gift to you.

CTM, you can try to put it off. But being your douchie self may get you in trouble and keep you on jury duty.

I would just like to say, **** ALL OF YOU!!!

What I did compared to what I28 is totally different. What I did, took the focus off me and my PR which is all we were talking about and got the game pointed to Slats and JF80. You know, the guy that schooled you punks and the SK you encouraged to shoot me, which by the way, worked out...he didnt get a power role. So **** ALL OF YOU!!!

Slats - I'm not trying to go under the radar. How the **** do I go under the radar. Kiss my a$$. If I wanted to go under the radar, I wouldnt have called out the Ape for being a lying sack of sh*t, following up with a vote which totally goes against my philosophy on day 1. And even if I was, can you ******* blame me?

Unvote Ape

Vote Jetscode

AVM has said numerous times that JC is scum, as if he knows something. Pretty sure he's even used terms like "book it", sh*t like that. IMO since this day has gone completely haywire because of the Ape, this give us info. I dont like the case of JF80, was too easy, no chance we are that good.

**** YOU ALL!!!

You've taken it beyond reactions to impying that DPR is scum, and willing to sell out on D1 to trade himself for you on the suspicion you might be lying and have a more powerful role. It's kind of crazy

I would think that's a little weird for most, but he did just that in the Star Wars game, hehe. DPR came out really hard to control the lynch Day 1 and tried to reassure the rest of us in the scum thread that he was super confident his ability to argue his way out of his own lynch. He was all like, "easy peasy ... suckers." Vicious and I wanted to cry. Lol. I still <3 him, but I don't know if this is what he's like when he's tying to take control things as scum. I'm curious about some of the questionable leaps of logic and assumptions he has made, which I wouldn't really see a townie feeling so sure about.

DPR and JF80 have a lot to say about the chimp, I wonder what they have to say about each other... ?

I was going to ask this, too. DPR keeps declaring that I28 is the only worthwhile topic of conversation, yet he's supposedly trying his hardest to gain as much information for the town as possible. Would be interesting to see more of his thoughts on someone other than Integrity.

Never having played with DPR its tough to get a read. However, given that he's supposed to be some Mafia God of sorts, my impression of his play is underwhelming thus far. The fact that he's agreed with an idiot like me when it comes to I28 is an automatic ping.

I don't get what you're saying here. Hehe.

Do you agree with all of the points he's made on Integrity?

Aight guys. Today's my b-day so I won't be around tonight. I'll be on tomorrow though so you guys can lynch me then.

(ZOMG look at 80 trying to guilt-trip us! HE IS TEH SCUM!)

Happy Birthday!!

Also unvote Brett btw.

I would just like to say, **** ALL OF YOU!!!

What I did compared to what I28 is totally different. What I did, took the focus off me and my PR which is all we were talking about and got the game pointed to Slats and JF80. You know, the guy that schooled you punks and the SK you encouraged to shoot me, which by the way, worked out...he didnt get a power role. So **** ALL OF YOU!!!

Slats - I'm not trying to go under the radar. How the **** do I go under the radar. Kiss my a$$. If I wanted to go under the radar, I wouldnt have called out the Ape for being a lying sack of sh*t, following up with a vote which totally goes against my philosophy on day 1. And even if I was, can you ******* blame me?

Unvote Ape

Vote Jetscode

AVM has said numerous times that JC is scum, as if he knows something. Pretty sure he's even used terms like "book it", sh*t like that. IMO since this day has gone completely haywire because of the Ape, this give us info. I dont like the case of JF80, was too easy, no chance we are that good.

**** YOU ALL!!!

Jetscode is one I have to reread.

Love you, JiF!!!! :)

Jetscode is one I have to reread.

Love you, JiF!!!! :)

I'm going back to reread him as well, but I'm more so voting him because of AVM persistent confidence that he's scum. I've never seen AVM play this way, going back to when I though someone hacked his account or he's on acid.

And when I say **** everyone, you know that doesnt include you and muffin top, aka, the greatest scum team ever!!! You will always been my sweet ninja warrior mafia hottie princess.

Lol done! All 2 game-related posts of his. Really cannot tell anything.

Yeah, wasnt much there other then voicing his displeasure in the Apes decision to reveal. He's on the JF80 train, but he was the 2nd voter.

Now it makes me wonder if I should be voting AVM for dropping a vote some where he wont get his hands dirty all the while claiming it like he's Broadway Joe.

Stuck on layover for 4 hours. on my DRoid, it sucks

Interesting thought about AVMs language around JC. but if AVM were sure why would he ever vote anyone else on d1? he switched to JC

Also do not like how CTM is nudging my train again, now that a few people have said they won't vote me. Especially since he is offering a twisted version of my reveal.

Stuck on layover for 4 hours. on my DRoid, it sucks

Interesting thought about AVMs language around JC. but if AVM were sure why would he ever vote anyone else on d1? he switched to JC

Also do not like how CTM is nudging my train again, now that a few people have said they won't vote me. Especially since he is offering a twisted version of my reveal.

I'm not nudging, let me be clear, I have absolutely no problem pushing to vote you off today if a better candidate doesn't emerge.. it will really depend on DPR/Jf80's reveal, factoring what they reveal as and how believable it is...

I'm not nudging, let me be clear, I have absolutely no problem pushing to vote you off today if a better candidate doesn't emerge.. it will really depend on DPR/Jf80's reveal, factoring what they reveal as and how believable it is...

Okay, so you are pushing not nudging. Still don't like it considering momentum was moving away from me. I know you'll vote me. I'm pointing it out cause you r trying to influence others

Jesus that was a bad ending to the Knicks game.

I've never seen a team so paper thin. They aren't a top 20 college team without Melo and Amare on the floor. The team consists of guys who can't score or play defense lol. It's amazing actually. Celtics better show up against the Heat is all I'm saying. I can't deal watching LeBron win a title at least not yet. Yeah yeah I'm a hater.

Archived