Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

I'd like to know why Smash still has his vote on me. I know he hates nonsense talk, but that has all ended. He voted me after the FOS spree, and hasn't had much to say since. Actually he didn't have much to say then either, just kinda voted and scurried off.

Hess and Song, please explain your votes as well... you two haven't really contributed since the joking around stopped.

I think I had plenty to say bobo. If you were paying attention rather than cranking your music box you would have seen that. I dont think your scum I28 but I'll keep my vote where it is until I see a good reason to move it. Its day 1 and I hate day 1 because 90 % of the time we lose someone to stupidity or the percentages that go along with day 1 voting. As I have stated, while I dont think your scum, you have put yourself in a position where your asking us to trust you and that trust can easily drag your a$$ to end game. If your scum, that puts the town in a really sh*tty position. If your town you have put investigative roles in a position they may have to waste their time on you.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UNVOTE VOTE DPR

See, this is the kind of thing that makes me wonder:not a valid post all game, but then a vote to even me up with JF80 as we move up to the deadline. Hmmmm...

I've already said I got no problem with whatever the group wants to do. Hell, if I die, I won't have to listen to the ape beat his chest now that he thinks he's off the hot seat.

But, shady little moves like this are always interesting to watch. Have to keep an eye on TOS.

Bullsh*t that the News is giving Melo grief for passing out of a double to the open man

With players moving off the Ape, we have JF80 and DPR tied and, perhaps, JC's train coming ahead. We still have the rest of the day, but it will be interesting how this develops because with 3 new trains (that is, not including Ape) and 1 reveal left we're in a bind.

See, this is the kind of thing that makes me wonder:not a valid post all game, but then a vote to even me up with JF80 as we move up to the deadline. Hmmmm...

I've already said I got no problem with whatever the group wants to do. Hell, if I die, I won't have to listen to the ape beat his chest now that he thinks he's off the hot seat.

But, shady little moves like this are always interesting to watch. Have to keep an eye on TOS.

lol DPR. He's a n00b.

UNVOTE

Vote: DPR

I'm starting to waver on my vote for DPR. His last handful of posts have been reasonable. Might be willing to move to JC or 80. Not the Ape. Really think he's town right now.

Either way, we have to think about consolidating and running somebody to a reveal. I'm ok with DPR being that person, though.

I'd like to know why Smash still has his vote on me. I know he hates nonsense talk, but that has all ended. He voted me after the FOS spree, and hasn't had much to say since. Actually he didn't have much to say then either, just kinda voted and scurried off.

Hess and Song, please explain your votes as well... you two haven't really contributed since the joking around stopped.

everyon who votes you needs to explain themselves to you? are you insane

Yes, even I know this one. He questions votes on him, even when not in danger of a lynch. I find that people think its so damn scummy that only townies end up doing it.

Bullsh*t that the News is giving Melo grief for passing out of a double to the open man

With players moving off the Ape, we have JF80 and DPR tied and, perhaps, JC's train coming ahead. We still have the rest of the day, but it will be interesting how this develops because with 3 new trains (that is, not including Ape) and 1 reveal left we're in a bind.

We're not in a bind - by which I mean someone has to hang, so someone will. It's only D1, and losing a player right now means very little vs. getting valuable info.

In my crazy mind, the thing to do now is to figure out what info you get from each lynch, and go with who gives the most. I know, it's not a popular way to play. It's just that it works so well... :P

Yes, even I know this one. He questions votes on him, even when not in danger of a lynch. I find that people think its so damn scummy that only townies end up doing it.

I'm reading it as more of an arrogance tell then anything, his main accusor is now under pressure, so in his mind, he's the victor

Heh, you might be right. Either way, it looks like the lynch options for today are shaping up to be DPR or 80 (maybe JC). I don't see the train on JC moving much farther, though. Let's talk about a DPR vs. 80 lynch right now. Who gives more info? To me, it's DPR by a hair. They've both interacted plenty with other, so we can re-read those posts with a coroner report in mind. Also, they've both been involved with the discussion surrounding the Ape.

Freakin' sucks today is another rainy day

Yes, he is insane.

And, DPR, the "bind" I refer to is that with only 1 reveal left and 3 non-Ape trains, there is a good chance we lynch someone who can't reveal or lynch someone simply because he has revealed and we don't know the others. Ergo, a bind.

80's been scummier in my mind, so that's were my vote is staying.

Once eithe rone of them reveals, i'll weigh thier reveal against the ape and vote who between the two. Just not interested in lynching blindly based on day 1 cases, later in the game maybe, not day 1

Official Vote Count:

Hess (2) - Song, Hess

DPR (7) - BG, Slats, Verb, JVor, I28, Tom Shane, JF80

JetFat80 (6) - WWwombat, JC, Nae, CTM, Crusher, SMC

I20Ape (2) - Smash, DPR

Jetscode (4) - AVM, JiF, Sharrow, Brett

With 22 maricons alive, it takes 12 to lynch

CLICK ME!

Can we please just run either DPR or 80 to force our 2nd reveal? It is the inevitable play for today, so let's just get it over with, mkay?

Can you please just calm your mafia a$$ down? I know your excited that you're coming close to contributing to my lynch, but you can't possible think that it's that easy? Boy...

Freakin' sucks today is another rainy day

Yes, he is insane.

And, DPR, the "bind" I refer to is that with only 1 reveal left and 3 non-Ape trains, there is a good chance we lynch someone who can't reveal or lynch someone simply because he has revealed and we don't know the others. Ergo, a bind.

Yeah, I was just saying that after this happens enough times, maybe a little different perspective and/or tactic is in order. As in if-you-know-something-is-gonna-happen, what-can-you-do-about-it?

One day, I'll figure out a way to explain all of this and not get lynched. I'll probably publish it in a memoir called "How I Amaze Myself, and You Too!"

I. Am. Awesome. That is all.

Can you please just calm your mafia a$$ down? I know your excited that you're coming close to contributing to my lynch, but you can't possible think that it's that easy? Boy...

You probably should have just posted that to me on our scum QT.....

and that consisted of what exactly?

drooling, giggling, silently repeating guilty with a strange smile on your face?

speaking in tongues?

pacing, decling to sit down, rummaging through pockets, overall distressed look on face.. they fired me out of there within 15 minutes, didn't even have to ask to be excused..

basically, i acted like hess posts..

Slats - I'm not trying to go under the radar. How the **** do I go under the radar. Kiss my a$. If I wanted to go under the radar, I wouldnt have called out the Ape for being a lying sack of sh*t, following up with a vote which totally goes against my philosophy on day 1. And even if I was, can you ******* blame me?

Unvote Ape

Vote Jetscode

AVM has said numerous times that JC is scum, as if he knows something. Pretty sure he's even used terms like "book it", sh*t like that. IMO since this day has gone completely haywire because of the Ape, this give us info. I dont like the case of JF80, was too easy, no chance we are that good.

**** YOU ALL!!!

I'm not accusing you of anything other than trying to survive D1, and I don't blame you. Lol!

The Jetscode train's a little weird, though. I realized AVM was just sort of false-pumping his chest with his claims that Jetscode IS scum. I thought it was pretty obvious.

This is Tom's first game, yet he seems to have decent instincts.

We're not in a bind - by which I mean someone has to hang, so someone will. It's only D1, and losing a player right now means very little vs. getting valuable info.

In my crazy mind, the thing to do now is to figure out what info you get from each lynch, and go with who gives the most. I know, it's not a popular way to play. It's just that it works so well... :P

Who do you think that is? If you think it's the monkey, why?

Personally, I think the talk around you has been far more interesting.

Sucks that the NFL draft is next week and I have no interest because of the lockout

Good job, CTM. LOL. You must play crazy well.

That's a better tactic than this 20 something Asian woman who wrote racist stuff on the questionaire in fed court and the judge got so pissed at her he kept her an extra week.

Good job, CTM. LOL. You must play crazy well.

That's a better tactic than this 20 something Asian woman who wrote racist stuff on the questionaire in fed court and the judge got so pissed at her he kept her an extra week.

hahahaha.. that's awesome.. yeah, i went with distressed rather then douchy, partly cause of your advice..

I'm not accusing you of anything other than trying to survive D1, and I don't blame you. Lol!

The Jetscode train's a little weird, though. I realized AVM was just sort of false-pumping his chest with his claims that Jetscode IS scum. I thought it was pretty obvious.

This is Tom's first game, yet he seems to have decent instincts.

I was liking his instincts too - because he was pointing out the ape. But I don't love the dynamic or timing with TOm Shane this morning. That looked like it could have been contrived to push the momentum of the trains onto me.

As far as my thoughts on the monkey go, I'm kinda surprised you asked. Why don't you just say "talk about the ape some more so that everybody hates you worse." Tempting, but I think I'll pass...

I've made my points. You've got yours. Vote where you will.

pacing, decling to sit down, rummaging through pockets, overall distressed look on face.. they fired me out of there within 15 minutes, didn't even have to ask to be excused..

basically, i acted like hess posts..

I laughed long and hard at this! Hehe.

?

As far as my thoughts on the monkey go, I'm kinda surprised you asked. Why don't you just say "talk about the ape some more so that everybody hates you worse." Tempting, but I think I'll pass...

I believe you've said that the chimp's lynch would provide more information, but didn't really elaborate.

Dude, in all honesty I'd like a reason not to vote you. I expect you to reveal something that CTM likes and/or believes, and then the two of you will lead the lynching party on I20ape. I've been prepared to move over to JF80 all day, but you haven't helped me move in that direction.

Archived