Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

Sucks that I'm so hungry

Last to chose what?

To vote for JF80 or myself.

I've been holding back on voting. I'd like to see what everyone else decides without appearing to steer the game. I won't let it go to a random lynch though.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like when I confidently say "I think you are scum" to people. You all go nuts.

But then its okay for this pair of t!ts to not only suspect people, but also lay out who they are teammates with and that they are GFs too...

JIF must think he's safe from D1 lynch now... because he's crumbling. I knew he couldn't get through D1 without reverting to his true Calamity Jane nature.

(Let me preface this by saying I know you weren't talking to me) -- Just so everyones clear on my "crazy" play (since some people didn't get it? slats mentioned he was just ignoring me so he followed), I don't have a ****ing clue what's going on yet. I take shots in the dark on Day 1 on low activity players to get them moving a little bit, and I make a judgment off of how they react. I got JetThings a few games back this way, and everyone was all pissy that I could DARE make a case off someone with so few posts. I've snagged Sharrow that way before, and caught Dan as Vader in the Star Wars game. I don't always do it, but I was in a mood to this game. That, and I wanted to have some fun, so I went all crazy like. I'm suspicious of JC, but off no reason more than his disappearing act, and the fact that a few people jumped on him with me when no one EVER comes along with me...just seems odd. I dunno.

It's probably because JC is definitely scum ;)

Then why aren't you going after AVM? Usually you don't give a sh*t. Since when do you settle on what the "rest of us" are doing?

Great question. The most startling thing to me was him going from voting me, to following my lead on the JC thing. It does, however, appear to be one of those where one way or another at the time you'd THINK you'd get a read on me off of starting a JC train, but I don't know. I've never seen JiF do that before, and he's been wanting to lynch me for most of this season :P

I honestly think JiF is just trying to switch up his play style out of frustration over the past few games. I can't read it as town or scum yet.

Great question. The most startling thing to me was him going from voting me, to following my lead on the JC thing. It does, however, appear to be one of those where one way or another at the time you'd THINK you'd get a read on me off of starting a JC train, but I don't know. I've never seen JiF do that before, and he's been wanting to lynch me for most of this season :P

I honestly think JiF is just trying to switch up his play style out of frustration over the past few games. I can't read it as town or scum yet.

That was just him putting a distancing vote on his scummate, and then turning the table pretty quickly and deflecting that attention back on you, while minimizing the case on JC at the same time despite leaving his vote there. B)

We're letting DPR off the hook, with no benefit to the town at all, if we let him survive the day without revealing.

I take JF80 at face value with his offer to let us lynch him without revealing. Whether you agree with it or not, I think he's a townie who thinks he's doing the right thing by the town. I can't imagine his scummates allowing him to pull a maneuver like that.

It's DPR who's being incredibly evasive. I can understand some hesitation to lynch the ever entertaining pirate, but I don't understand the willingness to let him skate by when he's been playing as scummily as he has.

What about my recent posts indicate that I'm crumbling?

I'm simply giving my observations. If it were my choice and we could get a train going, I'd prefer to lynch AVM. I've been saying that he has been playing weird all game. His strange obsession with JC plus earlier he was playing like he was on acid. Sharrow has been cuddling up to him all game and just tried to group me to JC. I see why...but I also think he could be playing the same move he's accusing me of and knowing I'm not scum...it makes me wonder why he'd do what he's doing.

Whatever, I cant win in this game. No matter how I play. And yes, I believe I'm safe from a D1 lynch right now. Pretty excited about it and the town should be too. I'm the best scum hunter in the game, hands down. Its gets buried beneath my antics, but its the truth.

FOS JiF. Is there a "mother****er, please" emoticon available?

We're letting DPR off the hook, with no benefit to the town at all, if we let him survive the day without revealing.

I take JF80 at face value with his offer to let us lynch him without revealing. Whether you agree with it or not, I think he's a townie who thinks he's doing the right thing by the town. I can't imagine his scummates allowing him to pull a maneuver like that.

It's DPR who's being incredibly evasive. I can understand some hesitation to lynch the ever entertaining pirate, but I don't understand the willingness to let him skate by when he's been playing as scummily as he has.

80's Disappearing Martyr routine is skanky to me. It seems that 98% of the motivation to lynch someone is to humiliate them while at the same time earning a miniscule percentage swing toward pinpointing scum. 80, by not being around for the saber-rattling, steals some of the joy away from lynching him, and he knew that the masses would want to put another puke on the pike so we can watch him twist. No fun torturing someone if you can't hear them screaming.

80's Disappearing Martyr routine is skanky to me. It seems that 98% of the motivation to lynch someone is to humiliate them while at the same time earning a miniscule percentage swing toward pinpointing scum. 80, by not being around for the saber-rattling, steals some of the joy away from lynching him, and that the masses would want to put another puke on the pike so we can watch him twist. No fun torturing someone if you can't hear them screaming.

You fit right in

Dillrod.

It doesn't feel like I'm off the hook...it feels an awful lot like I'm on the hot seat.

Your crusade against me is every bit as much as the case I made against the chimp. The difference is, I based mine off of his reveal to everybody - butyou based your case on my reaction to him, which may indicate a certain loyalty you have for him. I was making dick jokes before he revealed, so my loyalty is not exactly in question...

I haven't been evasive at all, and you suck for lying and trying to say that I have.

Everybody is quite familiar with your feelings. Sit back, relax, and let some others decide on theirs. Dooshnozzle.

80's Disappearing Martyr routine is skanky to me. It seems that 98% of the motivation to lynch someone is to humiliate them while at the same time earning a miniscule percentage swing toward pinpointing scum. 80, by not being around for the saber-rattling, steals some of the joy away from lynching him, and that the masses would want to put another puke on the pike so we can watch him twist. No fun torturing someone if you can't hear them screaming.

Hmm..I like you.

Dillrod.

It doesn't feel like I'm off the hook...it feels an awful lot like I'm on the hot seat.

Your crusade against me is every bit as much as the case I made against the chimp. The difference is, I based mine off of his reveal to everybody - butyou based your case on my reaction to him, which may indicate a certain loyalty you have for him. I was making dick jokes before he revealed, so my loyalty is not exactly in question...

I haven't been evasive at all, and you suck for lying and trying to say that I have.

Everybody is quite familiar with your feelings. Sit back, relax, and let some others decide on theirs. Dooshnozzle.

Funny...I had been considering switching to you. But for some reason...I...can't bring myself to do it now. Strange.

VERY reminiscent of the Star Wars game, when you were scum, I had you bagged, and you killed me N1.

No lies on my part, and suggesting that I'm lying doesn't make me a liar.

But I understand if you don't want me to speak up. :P

Dillrod.

(Let me preface this by saying I know you weren't talking to me) -- Just so everyones clear on my "crazy" play (since some people didn't get it? slats mentioned he was just ignoring me so he followed), I don't have a ****ing clue what's going on yet. I take shots in the dark on Day 1 on low activity players to get them moving a little bit, and I make a judgment off of how they react. I got JetThings a few games back this way, and everyone was all pissy that I could DARE make a case off someone with so few posts. I've snagged Sharrow that way before, and caught Dan as Vader in the Star Wars game. I don't always do it, but I was in a mood to this game. That, and I wanted to have some fun, so I went all crazy like. I'm suspicious of JC, but off no reason more than his disappearing act, and the fact that a few people jumped on him with me when no one EVER comes along with me...just seems odd. I dunno.

It's probably because JC is definitely scum ;)

I'm curious about the JC-related stuff. I expected him to show up at some point today (unless I somehow missed that, lol) and was interested to see how he'd react.

VERY reminiscent of the Star Wars game, when you were scum, I had you bagged, and you killed me N1.

No lies on my part, and suggesting that I'm lying doesn't make me a liar.

But I understand if you don't want me to speak up. :P

That is how I feel about him right now, lol. That and the Oz game when he made that nutty reveal after being shady shady. Part of me wonders if he's trying to drag it out on purpose. He seems excited to share another strange reveal with us, hehe.

It's interesting watching the differences in the way the ne'er-do-wells that I've been talking football with for years debate in here vs. how they debate out in the football forums. I mean, some of them speak with the same tone, but others--guys I've been chatting with for years--really look, you know, like they're parsing words. Like they've entered into a contrived, fixed faux-dialogue with another player with dubious intent.

Dillrod.

Your case was contrived and built on lynching for info. Slats seems more interested in lynching scum.

Your squirming inspires very little confidence...

I say lynch dpr. I'll help you guys if you reeeeally want me to.AVM, should I vote DPR? I like you this game.

My calculations show to not put him at L-1 until he can reveal. Just in case we have a ninja amongst us.

Your case was contrived and built on lynching for info. Slats seems more interested in lynching scum.

Your squirming inspires very little confidence...

You really are a huge turd. I could win prizes with you...

Anyway, at L2, I am Pedro Quinn, Egomaniacal Townie. I have a PR, which is to brag about my magnificent self as often as possible. I have to do this to the mod's satisfaction for 3 days...or suffer his wrath.

That's why I didn't buy I28's reveal. His details are just different enough to make me think that the mod gave the scum a few tidbits about how the town is roled, but left a few vital pieces out.

I've also noticed, but not mentioned, multiple PR's.

I am extremely suspicious of those that strongly defended the ape.

What else can I tell you?

Anyway, at L2, I am Pedro Quinn, Egomaniacal Townie. I have a PR, which is to brag about my magnificent self as often as possible. I have to do this to the mod's satisfaction for 3 days...or suffer his wrath.

That's why I didn't buy I28's reveal. His details are just different enough to make me think that the mod gave the scum a few tidbits about how the town is roled, but left a few vital pieces out.

I hope the giving the name is ok. I figured you had a PR as well, but it's painfully obvious that SMC does as well. I wouldn't be surprised to see several PR's of differing degrees.

Do you have any powers? Or just the power to orate about yourself?

'cause if it's nothing else at all, 80 might be more valuable than you.

Huge turf says you are an a$$ for investing all of d1 into a case based on this....

Scum or not. Your conviction on something so weak is laughable... especially since you are supposed to be good at this.

Since your role doesn't seem to benefit town. I'll call this a bluff.

It's interesting watching the differences in the way the ne'er-do-wells that I've been talking football with for years debate in here vs. how they debate out in the football forums. I mean, some of them speak with the same tone, but others--guys I've been chatting with for years--really look, you know, like they're parsing words. Like they've entered into a contrived, fixed faux-dialogue with another player with dubious intent.

Fun, isn't it?

Archived