Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Huge turf says you are an a$$ for investing all of d1 into a case based on this....

Scum or not. Your conviction on something so weak is laughable... especially since you are supposed to be good at this.

Since your role doesn't seem to benefit town. I'll call this a bluff.

It's not exactly a shock that you and Slats are the first to retort.

But, from somebody that screwed the pooch with your sloppy reveal, you've sure got a lot to say about things.

We'll see who turns out to be telling the truth in the end. My guess is, more than a few players will recognize what I've said. I have no idea about you.

You really are a huge turd. I could win prizes with you...

Anyway, at L2, I am Pedro Quinn, Egomaniacal Townie. I have a PR, which is to brag about my magnificent self as often as possible. I have to do this to the mod's satisfaction for 3 days...or suffer his wrath.

That's why I didn't buy I28's reveal. His details are just different enough to make me think that the mod gave the scum a few tidbits about how the town is roled, but left a few vital pieces out.

I've also noticed, but not mentioned, multiple PR's.

I am extremely suspicious of those that strongly defended the ape.

What else can I tell you?

Can you elaborate? I'm a little confused because i28 specifically said he did not have a PR, his deal was something different. So I'm not really following your logic here.

Can you elaborate? I'm a little confused because i28 specifically said he did not have a PR, his deal was something different. So I'm not really following your logic here.

And by "elaborate," I don't mean quote any more of your pm. I'm curious how you're linking your PR to what Integrity described.

It's not exactly a shock that you and Slats are the first to retort.

But, from somebody that screwed the pooch with your sloppy reveal, you've sure got a lot to say about things.

We'll see who turns out to be telling the truth in the end. My guess is, more than a few players will recognize what I've said. I have no idea about you.

Yes. Slats and I are both scum, and both want u dead so bad we compromised our game after that reveal

I have no idea what Jvor just said.

Think about it.

-There's a limited amount of people we could all be from the movie.

-DPR claims to be person X from the movie.

-If no one counters the name we can META clear him because person x is probably in this game and no one shares that role. He's not scum.

-Let's say DPR is town. Say scum tries to counterclaim his name. They will get lynched either today or the next day because clearly one of them is lying.

That's not a game. It unfairly clears someone for a meta reason or it makes scum forced to counterclaim in order to prevent someone from being cleared. And since we have mislynches available, guess who's winning that battle.

Yes. Slats and I are both scum, and both want u dead so bad we compromised our game after that reveal

No. Slats and you got so caught up in my rep and my PR that you got all carried away with yourselves trying to get me lynched. You're guilty of everything you've accused me of.

None of us is proven until the mod confirms it, but I'm real comfortable with what I've revealed. How 'bout you?

Speaking as someone who's modded, DPR's reveal was not cool no matter what his actual alignment is. Name reveals in a game where players get specific characters can quickly devolve into a "roll call" where people are unfairly cleared based on a lack of a counterclaim.

I'm guessing that nothing I would have said would have been "cool" with you, but surer than sh*t, you don't need to try an out-cock me with your mod experience.

The game is what is. If I was modding, some things would be different, and some things I would copy straight up. Play the game that is, not the one you wish you were playing.

And don't cry when someone plays by the rules. If there's a "roll call", I guess you'll have to deal with it.

Funny how the chimp can botch a reveal, but you don't call him out...

really don't want to vote the guy off his first game back, and I don't see him as particularly scummy either. All the guys orbiting him are bothering me more.. like slats. I don't see DPR doing the main thing that made me suspect him in star wars and that was grouping players together.. havent' seen it here..

also, think him bragging, smc complaining and the ape fos'ing are in line with pacs view of everyone, so I buy the reveal.. Wish we could hear if SMC earned any powers..

unvote

vote JF80

i'll trust his word that he's ok to lynch, sorry bud.. DPR's first game back in a long time.. frankly i'd rather lynch the ape but he seems untouchable at thsi point..

btw- dan... had to upgrade the app, didn't want to start a new game before doing.. I'll start one soon

No. Slats and you got so caught up in my rep and my PR that you got all carried away with yourselves trying to get me lynched. You're guilty of everything you've accused me of.

None of us is proven until the mod confirms it, but I'm real comfortable with what I've revealed. How 'bout you?

I barely noticed your post restriction. I don't think anyone did. Lol! I've played games with you, and you don't really worry me. I certainly don't envision you ever making it to endgame.

No, my concern was more about you pushing the monkey's lynch based on your interpretation of what the mod shoudlve done with his role and/or for information purposes.

We can take you out for information, and probably get a lot more than if we take out 80.

What I'm saying is, as a mod, giving every player different qualities and rules is a pain in the a$$ to keep track of, which becomes obvious as soon as you start sending roles out.

Also, it's a hell of a lot harder to keep track of. So, I'm guessing, and banking on, that PAC set things up similarly to my PM. Which means that a lot of players will have roles, names, and PR's. maybe a little somthing else player to player, but I can't say.

I28 gave the kind of reveal that i would expect a mafioso to give who had been given limited information about the town. Like he and the mafia team said, "let's try to pull something off on D1 and surprise everybody."

I just didn't like it, so I made a case. maybe I'm on to something, maybe I'm not. But, there wasn't anything lse to talk about, so I dug in.

Official Vote Count:

Hess (1) - Hess

DPR (9) - BG, Slats, Verb, JVor, I28, Tom Shane, JF80, Dan X, Sharrow

JetFat80 (11) - WWwombat, JC, Nae, Crusher, SMC, JiF, Brett, AVM, Song, DPR, CTM

I20Ape (1) - Smash

With 22 maricons alive, it takes 12 to lynch

CLICK ME!

What I'm saying is, as a mod, giving every player different qualities and rules is a pain in the a$$ to keep track of, which becomes obvious as soon as you start sending roles out.

Also, it's a hell of a lot harder to keep track of. So, I'm guessing, and banking on, that PAC set things up similarly to my PM. Which means that a lot of players will have roles, names, and PR's. maybe a little somthing else player to player, but I can't say.

I28 gave the kind of reveal that i would expect a mafioso to give who had been given limited information about the town. Like he and the mafia team said, "let's try to pull something off on D1 and surprise everybody."

I just didn't like it, so I made a case. maybe I'm on to something, maybe I'm not. But, there wasn't anything lse to talk about, so I dug in.

I have no idea what you mean by that. In a game like this, I wouldn't expect everyone to have similar roles like you're describing. Maybe that's just another JN/DM difference? Lol. I just still don't see how you're making this conclusion. Just because he doesn't have your exact role, that doesn't mean he's making his up. He may be lying for sure, but your reasoning makes very little sense to me.

Official Vote Count:

DPR (10) - BG, Slats, Verb, JVor, I28, Tom Shane, JF80, Dan X, Sharrow, Hess

JetFat80 (11) - WWwombat, JC, Nae, Crusher, SMC, JiF, Brett, AVM, Song, DPR, CTM

I20Ape (1) - Smash

With 22 maricons alive, it takes 12 to lynch

CLICK ME!

Hey guys, just letting you know I'm catching up on the thread and should be around again from here on out. These last three days have been three of the longest of my life, so I'm honestly kind of glad to have this to come back to just for a distraction and some random bullsh*t fun.

Oh, and just to clarify for some of you fools who actually listen to the diarrhea spewed by Klecko, I am not in my 50s, 60s or beyond, or anywhere close to it in age. Thank you.

Hey guys, just letting you know I'm catching up on the thread and should be around again from here on out. These last three days have been three of the longest of my life, so I'm honestly kind of glad to have this to come back to just for a distraction and some random bullsh*t fun.

Oh, and just to clarify for some of you fools who actually listen to the diarrhea spewed by Klecko, I am not in my 50s, 60s or beyond, or anywhere close to it in age. Thank you.

Wow. Mind= ****ed.

Noob Observations:

80's "lynch me please" is a WIFOM.

The slats-DPR tiff is a contrived distractor designed to put DPRag on the barbie. The DPR reveal is way too...revealing and simplistic to be real RE: his alleged role. An experienced mod wouldn't make that "Oops! Whoops!" mistake of publishing the name. Pac is steering this the whole way.

SMC and Capt. Airport Ape are dealing dirty from the bottom of the deck.

DPR and 80 are begging to be lynched, which means at least one of them has some sort of immunity (if that's possible).

I watched The King's Speech. It was OK.

Archived