Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

Noob Observations:

80's "lynch me please" is a WIFOM.

The slats-DPR tiff is a contrived distractor designed to put DPRag on the barbie. The DPR reveal is way too...revealing and simplistic to be real RE: his alleged role. An experienced mod wouldn't make that "Oops! Whoops!" mistake of publishing the name. Pac is steering this the whole way.

SMC and Capt. Airport Ape are dealing dirty from the bottom of the deck.

DPR and 80 are begging to be lynched, which means at least one of them has some sort of immunity (if that's possible).

I watched The King's Speech. It was OK.

You're doing it wrong.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone really think that JF80 is more likely to be scum than DPR?

Just curious.

I don't think a relative noob would give himself up like that, especially if he has to chance to be scum. Has he been scum yet in your other games? I know if I was scum for the first time, I wouldn't let myself get bumped off the first time out.

I don't think a relative noob would give himself up like that, especially if he has to chance to be scum. Has he been scum yet in your other games? I know if I was scum for the first time, I wouldn't let myself get bumped off the first time out.

You're doing it right. 80 is almost confirmed town in my eyes. I don't know for sure on DPR but he's the better bet right now imo.

This.

JF80 sorta blew a serial killer role in the last game. If he had a scum role in this one, you can bet your a$$ that he wouldn't've given himself up like that. This town takes people up on offers like that.

This.

JF80 sorta blew a serial killer role in the last game. If he had a scum role in this one, you can bet your a$$ that he wouldn't've given himself up like that. This town takes people up on offers like that.

Clarification needed: CTM was raised from the dead in the opening act. If someone is lynched, is it within the rules to receive some sort of immunity from Pac-Mod? Or can he be CTM-ed and revived? A simple nod will suffice.

Does anyone really think that JF80 is more likely to be scum than DPR?

Just curious.

Yes, but that doesn't mean much. I feel 95% confident DPR is town, and about 90% confident 80 is town. I'd rather keep them both, as DPR is funny, crazy, and good, and 80 is much better at this game than he thinks he is.

Official Vote Count:

DPR (9) - BG, Slats, Verb, I28, Tom Shane, JF80, Dan X, Sharrow, Hess

JetFat80 (12) - WWwombat, JC, Nae, Crusher, SMC, JiF, Brett, AVM, Song, DPR, CTM, JVoR

I20Ape (1) - Smash

With 22 maricons alive, it takes 12 to lynch

CLICK ME!

FINAL Vote Count:

DPR (9) - BG, Slats, Verb, I28, Tom Shane, JF80, Sharrow, Hess

JetFat80 (13) - WWwombat, JC, Nae, Crusher, SMC, JiF, Brett, AVM, Song, DPR, CTM, JVoR, Dan X

I20Ape (1) - Smash

Sorry JVOR, you lost me at, think about it.

CTM is probably 3rd party. Mabey a grotesque survivor.

Nope.. town, wouldn't have stuck my neck out for dpr as a survivor.. makes no sense.. yeah, i know WIFOM.. but think about it

However I do think DPRs play has been scummy. I also don't like the way JF80 is just lying down. Why sign up for a game if you aren't going to play and just give up? Not cool to me.

I felt it was the best move for the town. Look, between all the inactives and all those that are unwilling to tip their hands early, we always have trouble finding good lynch candidates on D1. This made it easier on the town.

Why do I sign up? Well you can probably tell by the fact that I'm # 1 or 2 in the post-count that I like this game. This just seemed the right way to play it this time out. You didn't lose a power role and there's some good information out there for D2.

I look forward to the time when I can finally get to be scum, so people can show me how to play this damn game. :lol:

I felt it was the best move for the town. Look, between all the inactives and all those that are unwilling to tip their hands early, we always have trouble finding good lynch candidates on D1. This made it easier on the town.

Why do I sign up? Well you can probably tell by the fact that I'm # 1 or 2 in the post-count that I like this game. This just seemed the right way to play it this time out. You didn't lose a power role and there's some good information out there for D2.

I look forward to the time when I can finally get to be scum, so people can show me how to play this damn game. :lol:

I know exactly where you're coming from. :P

But wasnt it fun though? Dude, go own that dead thread. Make the mother ****er your bitch. Stick a flag in that mother ****er and let bitches know, your the mother ******* architect of that bitch.

“are you sure this is where Tony’s men hang out? The stand closes in like - 4 minutes and we haven’t seen sh-t…”

“what they fu-k do you want from me?! That’s the intel I’ve got… Tony and his crew like to hang on the beach by the Taco stand on Wed nights.”

“I don’t know man this seems like a waste of time.. I mean we’ve been at this for almost 6 days and we ain’t got....

Hold up. Look at that fat mother****er over there… he’s making a move for our guy... and he’s reaching into his -- apron? Lets go see what’s up…”

“Hey fat man.. FAT MAN! What’s that in your apron? Pull it out and do it slowly.”

fat man - “Who the f-ck are all you clowns supposed to be haha? What are you going to do – shoot me? Go ahead.. I frankly don’t give a sh-t.”

“we’ll do it fat man.. stop.. I SAID STOP!”

“f-uck this man.. he’s not stopping.. shoot his a$$!!”

http://sounddogs.com/sound-effects/2743/mp3/457015_SOUNDDOGS__gu.mp3

panting----- "so.. what was he reaching for!? did we get one?"

"it looks like a... a... taco?"

"aww man what the f-ck.. this poor slob ain't one of Tony's men.. he's just a... cook."

JetFan80 - Caesar Cordova (Town Fat Man) is dead.

Night actions need to be submitted no later than 10:30 tomorrow night (preferably sooner). If you don't submit an action before then it's lost.

Archived