Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know exactly where you're coming from. :P

But wasnt it fun though? Dude, go own that dead thread. Make the mother ****er your bitch. Stick a flag in that mother ****er and let bitches know, your the mother ******* architect of that bitch.

agreed, just don't turn it into a ******* bathhouse like those homos jif and crusher do..

I know exactly where you're coming from. :P

But wasnt it fun though? Dude, go own that dead thread. Make the mother ****er your bitch. Stick a flag in that mother ****er and let bitches know, your the mother ******* architect of that bitch.

Weird. Dont know if I realized the language filter lets you type our ****er, but not ******* ****-ing

Weird. Dont know if I realized the language filter lets you type our ****er, but not ******* ****-ing

It's hit or miss, Crush said a few games back. You'll notice with SMC earlier in the game, sometimes it showed it typed out, sometimes it didn't.

****in' sucks that we lynched a townie, but it was expected the way things went.

LOL at DPR claiming a PR that make him brag about himself. As Slats said, I couldn't tell the difference because DPR always posts like that.

And I agree with CTM here that we might have to play the mod a bit to see where we're going.

I got caught up in the Pens game, glad my vote wasn't needed cause I completely forgot.

Congrats on the Caps win, Crusher, I got to catch the last 5 minutes or so of that one.

I watched the whole thing and man Im tired and buzzed. My daughter had a couple friends over and they brought beer and pizza. ******* love them. They like my big screen and fat man furniture.

Why do we have to use both our reveals? Reveals are usually bad for the town. I think this reveal rule has everyone way too hung up on reveals. Let's just do some good old-fashioned scumhunting. JF80 is either as boneheaded as the Ape, or he is scum. Suppose JF80 is town for a second. If he really has an unimportant role, it was dumb to reveal that as it narrows the power role pool. If he has a power role, then this play is an even stupider attempt than I28's to outWIFOM the mafia. JF80 has essentially done exactly what I28 did except with no BPV claim, which is quite scummy considering how against I28's move he was.

I love Mr. Wombat. :P (I agree)

Not true. Expecting to hit scum is fool's gold. But, if you just accept that an innocent is probably going to get lynched, you can get on with the plan of making everybody talk and give opinions, make statements and create a paper trail.

Then, just as Verbal has pointed out with me, they have a record that they have to uphold, or they give themselves away.

So, scumhunting is always a good idea. Plus, you stir up the low-layers and see whose nerves are easy to rile because they're hiding something.

Revealing - I know, green lightning might strike me down - is almost always a point of confusion, and rarely benefits the town.

Holy crap! Somebody kill him! He's starting to make sense to me. >.<

Archived