Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

I like my vote where it is. I'm setting a precedent. Good luck with your choice.

Is there a reason you are editing every single post you do? This one was edited two hours after the initial post.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

VERY reminiscent of the Star Wars game, when you were scum, I had you bagged, and you killed me N1.

No lies on my part, and suggesting that I'm lying doesn't make me a liar.

But I understand if you don't want me to speak up. :P

He likes to pull that stunt on me too. But I'm not bitter. >.>

Is there a reason you are editing every single post you do? This one was edited two hours after the initial post.

If I'm remembering correctly, he was not editing early in the game but has been doing it a lot recently.

"Tony did you hear what happened at the beach? Those idiots shot a cook hahah.. a COOK!"

"Doze filthee cakaroaches may be some of the stupidest cabrones I ever seen. Dis war could be over soon. hey.. I got a mission for joo. Look at this picture? Joo know who dis is?"

"yeah Tony, I seen that person yesterday at Los Locos Deli."

"joo mean joo SAW that person estúpido!

So you know who that is then?

<henchmen nods>

good.

Go pay that maricon a visit tonight and cut them into little pieces. Can joo handle dat?"

"Of course Tony.. Little pieces"

Official Vote Count:

Hess (1) - Hess

DPR (9) - BG, Slats, Verb, JVor, I28, Tom Shane, JF80, Dan X, Sharrow

JetFat80 (11) - WWwombat, JC, Nae, Crusher, SMC, JiF, Brett, AVM, Song, DPR, CTM

I20Ape (1) - Smash

With 22 maricons alive, it takes 12 to lynch

CLICK ME!

Official Vote Count:

DPR (10) - BG, Slats, Verb, JVor, I28, Tom Shane, JF80, Dan X, Sharrow, Hess

JetFat80 (11) - WWwombat, JC, Nae, Crusher, SMC, JiF, Brett, AVM, Song, DPR, CTM

I20Ape (1) - Smash

CLICK ME!

Official Vote Count:

DPR (9) - BG, Slats, Verb, I28, Tom Shane, JF80, Dan X, Sharrow, Hess

JetFat80 (12) - WWwombat, JC, Nae, Crusher, SMC, JiF, Brett, AVM, Song, DPR, CTM, JVoR

I20Ape (1) - Smash

CLICK ME!

FINAL Vote Count:

DPR (9) - BG, Slats, Verb, I28, Tom Shane, JF80, Sharrow, Hess

JetFat80 (13) - WWwombat, JC, Nae, Crusher, SMC, JiF, Brett, AVM, Song, DPR, CTM, JVoR, Dan X

I20Ape (1) - Smash

@Pac-Maricon

Watching the DPR vote count, there are 8 people voting him in the FINAL vote count, but he has 9 votes. Is this an error? Not sure because when there is a +1 lynch power, there is usually a double voter too. But the earlier vote counts all add up right.

Not true. Expecting to hit scum is fool's gold. But, if you just accept that an innocent is probably going to get lynched, you can get on with the plan of making everybody talk and give opinions, make statements and create a paper trail.

Then, just as Verbal has pointed out with me, they have a record that they have to uphold, or they give themselves away.

So, scumhunting is always a good idea. Plus, you stir up the low-layers and see whose nerves are easy to rile because they're hiding something.

Revealing - I know, green lightning might strike me down - is almost always a point of confusion, and rarely benefits the town.

Holy crap! Somebody kill him! He's starting to make sense to me. >.<

His post makes sense... his play contradicts the post though.

His play was 100% myopic and centered on me and me alone. It basically afforded everyone else a spectator seat. If his goal was to stir up low-layers, then why did he persist in a debate with me that he knew would drown them out and let them coast?

The biggest offense was that his whole whole case on me was that my reveal, because it basically contained a PR, was contrived because it wasn't the same as his. The entire premise of assuming everyone with a PR is pretty much an identical role with some flavor added in is stupid. Especially when you consider the giant production he made out of it. Did he really have THAT much conviction about this toilet paper thin case that he was willing to lynch a bulletproof for it?

The only person willing to lynch a bulletproof townie on D1 with that much conviction is scum, or just an arrogant Ape-like townie.

I actually believe DPR's reveal that he might have a PR by the way, but its says NOTHING of his alignment. I fully expect PR's to be rampant in this game and don't think they will be indicative of alignment at all.

• Why has JC gone dark? Maybe to be ironic, Pac gave him a cap on the amount of posts per day he could make. Fits JC pretty good no?
  • SMC certainly has one, complaining to open every post... brilliant.
  • Me having to have to FOS everyone, when my reputation is the FOS Monkey... and I haven't committed that offense in the past few games. Perfect way to put egg on my face.
  • DPR being arrogant and whatever... fits him perfect.

Freakin sucks that I have to work on Good Friday

@Pac-Maricon

Watching the DPR vote count, there are 8 people voting him in the FINAL vote count, but he has 9 votes. Is this an error? Not sure because when there is a +1 lynch power, there is usually a double voter too. But the earlier vote counts all add up right.

Pac can explain his own thinking, but I keep seeing 9 there because of Tom Shane's name. It looks like 2 players. Perhaps using TomShane or TS would make it easier for PacMod to tally. That's just me though because when I saw your post I said, "Hey, apeman, there is 9 votes ... uhm, wait ..."

His post makes sense... his play contradicts the post though.

His play was 100% myopic and centered on me and me alone. It basically afforded everyone else a spectator seat. If his goal was to stir up low-layers, then why did he persist in a debate with me that he knew would drown them out and let them coast?

Was it 10 or 12 times that I've said that you were the only person who did anything worth talking about? Of course I was centered on you - it's the best way to stir up comment from the rest of the field. Now we have at least half of the game giving opinions and talking baout how they see theings - this is great and will help with case building over the next few days.

Whay are you such a sissy that you don't want to be the topic of conversation? Seriously, I've never seen anyone pull a reveal for less reason (and I am talking about the intial squirming that PAC later called a reveal...) then you cry when it gets hashed out. Again, you're the one that revealed - you should have expected it to be discussed and more. Instead, you pull a "Hey, it's cool everyone...I'm town, so no-one needs to talk about me anymore...".

I guess you'd rather shoot in the dark at low-layers than try to use your reveal as leverage? Whatever.

The biggest offense was that his whole whole case on me was that my reveal, because it basically contained a PR, was contrived because it wasn't the same as his. The entire premise of assuming everyone with a PR is pretty much an identical role with some flavor added in is stupid. Especially when you consider the giant production he made out of it. Did he really have THAT much conviction about this toilet paper thin case that he was willing to lynch a bulletproof for it?

Your reveal sucked, and was unnecessary - you seem to keep overlooking that. There was zero reason to throw the bit about the vest out there. zero. It was a scum move IMO, and I called it like I saw it. And, watching multiple other players go through the same PR hoops that I was, I thought it was odd that yours was different. I still do. I also find it odd that you keep trying to convince everyone that it's not.

The only person willing to lynch a bulletproof townie on D1 with that much conviction is scum, or just an arrogant Ape-like townie.

Or a townie that thought that the reveal sounded like bullsh*t. Don't forget that one.

I actually believe DPR's reveal that he might have a PR by the way, but its says NOTHING of his alignment. I fully expect PR's to be rampant in this game and don't think they will be indicative of alignment at all.

Which part of EGOMANIACAL TOWNIE left you wonderig about alignment?.

• Why has JC gone dark? Maybe to be ironic, Pac gave him a cap on the amount of posts per day he could make. Fits JC pretty good no?
  • SMC certainly has one, complaining to open every post... brilliant.
  • Me having to have to FOS everyone, when my reputation is the FOS Monkey... and I haven't committed that offense in the past few games. Perfect way to put egg on my face.
  • DPR being arrogant and whatever... fits him perfect.

I'm in blue above. And with that, unless you just won't let it go, I'm off it.

Freakin sucks that I have to work on Good Friday

Pac can explain his own thinking, but I keep seeing 9 there because of Tom Shane's name. It looks like 2 players. Perhaps using TomShane or TS would make it easier for PacMod to tally. That's just me though because when I saw your post I said, "Hey, apeman, there is 9 votes ... uhm, wait ..."

Thanks for the advice. I'll take that under advisement chooch.

I'm in blue above. And with that, unless you just won't let it go, I'm off it.

The Ape lets nothing go. You just have to learn to ignore his long winded b.s.

He's full of sh*t this game, everyone knows it, its just a matter of his alignment. Is he doing it with good reason or bad. I pulled the same move last game, go read it. But contrary to all the sh*t heads in this game, my reveal was with good intention to get the game going in the right direction, which it did. That said, he was all for either lynching or day shooting me with the exact same reveal (minus the deal part) and now he's claiming that only scum would push for his lynch on a BP townie...which is the exact opposite of his opinion last game. He knew damn well that revealing a PR would count as a reveal, as we discussed it at length. So he's 100% full of sh*t, no doubt about it...but we just need to figure out if its good full of sh*t or bad.

I might go home for lunch you emo Dane Cook homo.. If I do I can possibly start the day then.

gfy.

Whatever, you suck...you've had plenty of time. And F everyone neg reppin me for trying to light a fire under you a$$ and get the game going. WTF am I going to do today at work? I'm finally out of the weeds this week and wants to play teh mafia goodness.

Whatever, you suck...you've had plenty of time. And F everyone neg reppin me for trying to light a fire under you a$$ and get the game going. WTF am I going to do today at work? I'm finally out of the weeds this week and wants to play teh mafia goodness.

I wasn't neg-repping the post itself. Just saw someone else neg-repped you and jumped on.

Calamity JIF.

You are the one that is "getting the game going?" Hahaha... self important fag.

Stable management FTW.

I wasn't neg-repping the post itself. Just saw someone else neg-repped you and jumped on.

You are such a follower. Stop letting everyone else influence you. Stand up for yourself and try to think independently. This world has too many of you's and not enough me's.

Calamity JIF.

You are the one that is "getting the game going?" Hahaha... self important fag.

No, I'm getting fun banter going because I'm teh awesome and pac is the suck

And I dont get your new name for me besides the fact that I'm the a professional scumhunter and she was a scout...but besides that...how is this caption of her below anything like me?

Martha Jane Cannary Burke, better known as Calamity Jane (May 1, 1852 – August 1, 1903), was a frontierswoman, and professional scout best known for her claim of being an acquaintance of Wild Bill Hickok, but also for having gained fame fighting Native American Indians. She is said to have been a woman who also exhibited kindness and compassion, especially to the sick and needy. This contrast helped to make her a famous and infamous frontier figure.

Stable management FTW.

If I complete the mission tonight, 3 in 5 days. Dr. Crushlove would be proud.

I'd think independently if someone would just teach me how.

I'm sure I'll be joining you in my lounge soon enough. Bring a notepad, you'll have to take a lot of notes.

And I dont get your new name for me besides the fact that I'm the a professional scumhunter and she was a scout...but besides that...how is this caption of her below anything like me?

Martha Jane Cannary Burke, better known as Calamity Jane (May 1, 1852 – August 1, 1903), was a frontierswoman, and professional scout best known for her claim of being an acquaintance of Wild Bill Hickok, but also for having gained fame fighting Native American Indians. She is said to have been a woman who also exhibited kindness and compassion, especially to the sick and needy. This contrast helped to make her a famous and infamous frontier figure.

Your an idiot.

Do you know what calamity means? You should look up that word you pussy fart.

a disastrous event marked by great loss and lasting distress and suffering

Its got nothing to do with scout or scumhunt and everything to do with your epic whining and crying.

Your an idiot.

Do you know what calamity means? You should look up that word you pussy fart.

Its got nothing to do with scout or scumhunt and everything to do with your epic whining and crying.

I'm very familiar with both...and neither make any sense. You have dumb ape brains. Now go back and play your favorite ape game...

monkey-pee.jpg?w=395&h=353

I'm very familiar with both...and neither make any sense. You have dumb ape brains. Now go back and play your favorite ape game...

monkey-pee.jpg?w=395&h=353

I'm pretty certain it makes sense to everyone, except you. I'm also pretty certain you will continue to cry about it, or something, or anything... or everything... you've bottled up your tears for all of D1, so D2 is going to be like a tsunami of WAH from you...

It's a colloquial term, meant to indicate one who is constantly in the midst of disaster yet is constantly surprised to be in the center of said disaster. The implication being that the "Calamity Jane" figure is a self-defeating narcissist. Synonym: Danger Prone Daphne.

It's a colloquial term, meant to indicate one who is constantly in the midst of disaster yet is constantly surprised to be in the center of said disaster. The implication being that the "Calamity Jane" figure is a self-defeating narcissist. Synonym: Danger Prone Daphne.

Laughed so hard, I farted.

Speaking of narcissism, major props to I-28 and myself for getting Tom into this game. He's been a great addition.

/dies again

Archived