Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, sorry I have been MIA this week. Inteviews Mon/Tues were followed by senior project progress reports, and now a cluster**** of issues with my Graduation Evaluation. I feel really bad missing the deadline, and hate being inactivity. I'll be making a better effort for the rest of the game.

3 shocking developments

1. Did the Ape actully outlast teh Pirate ?? :blink:

2. JIF is acting like a nasty bitch.

3. Teh Crush has not posted a pic of food yet.

I Dont Think TM That means keep your hands off my little letters !!

There's not a scene up yet?

3 shocking developments

Er...

1. Do you know something that the town doesn't? :blink:

2. Noy really a shocking development...

3. So you admit that you're not reading the thread...heh

Anything else? ;)

No, I'm getting fun banter going because I'm teh awesome and pac is the suck

And I dont get your new name for me besides the fact that I'm the a professional scumhunter and she was a scout...but besides that...how is this caption of her below anything like me?

Martha Jane Cannary Burke, better known as Calamity Jane (May 1, 1852 – August 1, 1903), was a frontierswoman, and professional scout best known for her claim of being an acquaintance of Wild Bill Hickok, but also for having gained fame fighting Native American Indians. She is said to have been a woman who also exhibited kindness and compassion, especially to the sick and needy. This contrast helped to make her a famous and infamous frontier figure.

Jet in Florida, better known as JIF (June 4, 1979 – Present), was a queer, and professional scum hunter best known for being an imaginary lover of Big Fat Crushlove, but also for having gained fame from emo meltdowns. He is said to have been a man who also exhibited gheyness and vagina, especially to the fat and homofag. This contrast helped to make him a famous and infamous Jetnation figure.

Freakin' sucks it's not time for lunch yet.

Smash, odd post there.

Pac said he might get home for lunch to post a scene. What's upsetting is that he didn't bring his mafia files to work. That's how us realmods roll.

3 shocking developments

i think i need hess to interpret this for me.

Jet in Florida, better known as JIF (June 4, 1979 – Present), was a queer, and professional scum hunter best known for being an imaginary lover of Big Fat Crushlove, but also for having gained fame from emo meltdowns. He is said to have been a man who also exhibited gheyness and vagina, especially to the fat and homofag. This contrast helped to make him a famous and infamous Jetnation figure.

</jif>

<3

Its official, here's my new LFP list.

1a) CTM

1b) T0mShane

Modkill JiF=win for eveyone

;)

Its too bad you dont like me, the #3 spot on my favorite poster list is currently open.

Speaking of narcissism, major props to I-28 and myself for getting Tom into this game. He's been a great addition.

/dies again

Speak for yourself, he's an awful addition and I'd be happy to never see a post from him ever again.

///winner

I accept that I've pushed for the I28 lynch, but you've come in second pushing for my lynch. Pushing, forcing - whatever you want to call it - is what your doing. You are also spinning my posts to try and make it look like I'm refusing to reveal. That's a scummy move. I've been more than clear about when I'll reveal, and the reasons behind why.

Trying to make it look like you are forcing me to reveal is just more of the same sh*t. You're either not reading, or you're spinning posts to your own designs. Be sure to let us know which...

Trying to make others who are offering opinions is also a scum move. You're well within your rights to make whatever call you like, on whichever post. But now your just wholesale FOS'ing anyone who doesn't agree on you to keep the momentum up on my train.

Yer either scum, matey, or you've inherited Verbal's boner for me. Could be the later - I'm sexy as hell.

True, but don't flatter yourself too much. That was a few years ago when I first started playing....you, Kivam, and Sirayn were intimidating. Now only Sirayn is. ;-)

But I still love you, brutha.

Hey guys, sorry I have been MIA this week. Inteviews Mon/Tues were followed by senior project progress reports, and now a cluster**** of issues with my Graduation Evaluation. I feel really bad missing the deadline, and hate being inactivity. I'll be making a better effort for the rest of the game.

Stop writing everything in crayon and your cluster**** will take care of it's self.

Dear all overly-sensetive posters whose usernames start w/ J and end with F,

My modkill joke was bc JiF was ******* with the mod. I unfortiunately really like JiF a lot. I wish I was #3 again as it's only 6 points less than my lucky number. *stares at Nae's boobs in the tight shirt*

Freakin' sucks it's not time for lunch yet.

Smash, odd post there.

Pac said he might get home for lunch to post a scene. What's upsetting is that he didn't bring his mafia files to work. That's how us realmods roll.

Files? hahah.. good one.

I do this sh-t in my head.

I'm going home for lunch in like 20 minutes....

fyi - blood has been spilled.

what happenned to pac? is there a red lobster inbetween his lawn mowing route and home?

How awesome would that be? Next time I buy a business and a home I want to plan it so I pass numerous eateries with Drive Thru's and different continental fare so I can have optimal snackage on my way home. Jealous.

Archived