Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

Freakin' sucks I have gas again

LOL. You have my sympathy.

You think thats bad. Most nights I dream of food and have a wet dream. Mrs Crusher wakes up and starts questioning me was it about the "Prime Rib or the Fried Chicken this time, you fat ****?" Not easy to be me.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now you're the voice of the Latino Community? A Viking?

gfy...

Someone has to speak up for the little brown people. The Civil Rights Act never would've gone thru if decent white people such as myself hadn't gotten on board. B)

But someday I'll retire to Central America, and I can be a real Latino. At least tanner and speaking some broken Spanish.

Dolan run teams. Finding new ways to kick you in the nuts year after year.

I freakin hate that POS Dolan. Sucks what he's done to both teams.

But what pisses me off right now is how the POS media is criticizing Melo for making the 100% right basketball move at the end of the last game. He had Pierce and Big Baby on him and (1) there was no way he could have gotten a decent shot off and (2) there was no way the refs were going to give him a call the way the POS refs have been calling this series in the Celtics favor.

Not long before that play, Melo was hit TWICE on a drive to the basket and the refs didn't call the foul. Of course, there was also the bogus offensive foul called against Melo at the end of game 1 and the refs ignoring Garnett's blatent hipcheck.

I freakin hate that POS Dolan. Sucks what he's done to both teams.

But what pisses me off right now is how the POS media is criticizing Melo for making the 100% right basketball move at the end of the last game. He had Pierce and Big Baby on him and (1) there was no way he could have gotten a decent shot off and (2) there was no way the refs were going to give him a call the way the POS refs have been calling this series in the Celtics favor.

Not long before that play, Melo was hit TWICE on a drive to the basket and the refs didn't call the foul. Of course, there was also the bogus offensive foul called against Melo at the end of game 1 and the refs ignoring Garnett's blatent hipcheck.

Melo's Welcome to NY moment here. Jeffries dunks it off the feed, Carmelo is a great, unselfish player, but Jeffries porks it because he sucks and now Carmelo's a loser. By the same token, Melo jacks that shot up and he's killed for losing both games with selfish jumpers down the stretch.

I believe all actions are in.. Day will start when I get home around 5:45.

I might go home for lunch you emo Dane Cook homo.. If I do I can possibly start the day then.

gfy.

Files? hahah.. good one.

I do this sh-t in my head.

I'm going home for lunch in like 20 minutes....

fyi - blood has been spilled.

about the level of wit I'd expect from a pole.. a lawnmower joke. how original.

Now you're the voice of the Latino Community? A Viking?

gfy...

Oh my F'ing god....post the f'ing death scene already. You have all this time to banter and play tiddlywinks with CTM but you cant ******* post the god damn scene?

WORST MOD EVER!!!

Oh my F'ing god....post the f'ing death scene already. You have all this time to banter and play tiddlywinks with CTM but you cant ******* post the god damn scene?

WORST MOD EVER!!!

I'll laugh if you're dead! :lol:

But I'd also be surprised. The only way scum possibly thinks you're as good at scum hunting as you think is if you're scum.

< San Jose CA >

"It's right here sir... nasty business if you ask me. Really no need to chop him up like that. Sick, twisted, bastards."

<investigates body>

"Hmmph.. This pile of bones and skin has the card for a local bathhouse, yuck. Has notes about an interview too.. poor homo was just looking for work and this is what he gets instead."

"oh well... So you wanna go to Hooters?"

"sure, lets go!"

Brett - Armando (TOWN GUNSMITH) is dead

diego-armando-maradona.jpg

Day 2 has begun

Hey guys, sorry I have been MIA this week. Inteviews Mon/Tues were followed by senior project progress reports, and now a cluster**** of issues with my Graduation Evaluation. I feel really bad missing the deadline, and hate being inactivity. I'll be making a better effort for the rest of the game.

Don't worry about it.. really.

I'll laugh if you're dead! :lol:

But I'd also be surprised. The only way scum possibly thinks you're as good at scum hunting as you think is if you're scum.

Or crusher, crusher genuinely believes his bupZ is the best

also, i've checked with pac and am allowed to say this ... someone shot at me last night and was unsuccessful.. can't go into any more details unfortunately..

I'm going to vote smash for now, till he explains that post

****in' bullsh*t that not only do I have to work tomorrow, but now I have to work late

Didn't realize that. I thought gunsmith would be someone who made guns.

I thought the same thing until I looked it up. Of course, PacMod could have changed up the role.

CTM, how do you know you were shot at?

i received a note saying somebody shot me but it was unsuccesful due to X, i asked if i could reveal this to town, he hemed and hawed and said yes...

i tried to finagle being able to say more and he said it would count as a reveal if i did, so I'm not saying anything more

Iw as hopign for no deaths and that scum shot at me, but i guess we won't know for a bit

i received a note saying somebody shot me but it was unsuccesful due to X, i asked if i could reveal this to town, he hemed and hawed and said yes...

i tried to finagle being able to say more and he said it would count as a reveal if i did, so I'm not saying anything more

Iw as hopign for no deaths and that scum shot at me, but i guess we won't know for a bit

This doesn't soak up a reveal, correct?

Freakin' sucks that they have fake Celtic/Jets and Bulls/Jets fans in the bb forum

If we are to believe CTM, then we have 2 sets of killers out there, scum team and sk/vig but we don't know who shot at whom. BTW, I'm taking PacMod's death scene of Brett being cut up as flavor. Unless someone has a different idea, I don't think this is like the StarWars game where how someone died would be a tell.

So there's a vig or 3rd party shooter if CTM is truth telling, which given the nature of the flavor was what I was expecting. The death scene for Brett indicated chopped up versus a gunshot wound, something to keep an eye on.

****in' sucks I got ninja'd. LOL

This doesn't soak up a reveal, correct?

no, that was what the whole long winded explanation was, i can't reveal any more then i have without it being counted as a reveal.. Comprende, dickhead?

Archived