Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

Or crusher, crusher genuinely believes his bupZ is the best

also, i've checked with pac and am allowed to say this ... someone shot at me last night and was unsuccessful.. can't go into any more details unfortunately..

I'm going to vote smash for now, till he explains that post

Really? They were unsuccessful? I'd have never guessed beings as how you are still here.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

****in' bullsh*t that not only do I have to work tomorrow, but now I have to work late

I thought the same thing until I looked it up. Of course, PacMod could have changed up the role.

CTM, how do you know you were shot at?

:huh:

This wiki says he gives a gun to another player

http://wiki.epicmafia.com/index.php?title=Gunsmith

****in' sucks that there is competing definitions

Here is the definition from mafiascum's mafiawiki:

http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Gunsmith

The Gunsmith is an information role that can check one customer each night, and finds out whether that player has a gun (Mafia, Cops, FBI Agents, Vigilantes, Army Veterans, etc).

The Gunsmith is considered to be a Flavor Cop.

Retrieved from "http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Gunsmith"

Or crusher, crusher genuinely believes his bupZ is the best

also, i've checked with pac and am allowed to say this ... someone shot at me last night and was unsuccessful.. can't go into any more details unfortunately..

I'm going to vote smash for now, till he explains that post

There was a time when you did too, prick. And Dr. Crushlove knows all.

And if you truly believe Pac is tailor making roles...I'm having a hard time believing he gave you a protection.

Vote AVM

Happy you **** head JVOR?

I've stated my reasons yesterday. I think he deserves a little pressure.

That was some weird sh*t yesterday with him losing his mind for a bit. Definately something to talk about. he or Smash both could use some prompting to splain themselves. Smash got a couple votes I believe so I'll throw one here vote:avm

Besides that JBSHE

The failed kill attempt on CTM could mean he has a protection, but then why would he bring it up? And why would he not know about it? Its more likely that the kill attempt failed because of some kind of hit/miss ratio by the shooter. Not going to speculate on the roles that could have taken the shot at this point, we all know what they are.

The failed kill attempt on CTM could mean he has a protection, but then why would he bring it up? And why would he not know about it? Its more likely that the kill attempt failed because of some kind of hit/miss ratio by the shooter. Not going to speculate on the roles that could have taken the shot at this point, we all know what they are.

Maybe we should ask AVM, he seems to have magic powers and sh*t.

It's funny that you think Athena cares about you.

Athena cares, deep down inside, she cares. Probably keeps her up at night.

Slut

I've met again with the spirits from the 3rd dimension. Though they have nothing to do with Pac, and therefore this is in no way mod-confirmed, they assure me JC is scum.

vote: Jetscode

I'm not sure which smiley is appropriate...

:blink:

or

:huh:

Blue (town), Pink (claim town), Red (scum)

FINAL Vote Count:

DPR (9) - BG, Slats, Verb, I28, Tom Shane, JF80, Sharrow, Hess

JetFat80 (13) - WWwombat, JC, Nae, Crusher, SMC, JiF, Brett, AVM, Song, DPR, CTM, JVoR, Dan X

I20Ape (1) - Smash

Rare to see just 2 trains at the end of D1 like this. Could Smash be scum that was reluctant to move his vote so he wasn't on either of the likely lynch trains, a tactic scum always employs... being scattered amongst all the trains. Maybe he wasn't online to see how all the small trains dissolved and missed the window to move?

Other than that, its tough to read the voting turnout. Early vs. late isn't much of an indictment. DPR and CTM voting JF80 late to ensure it was him who got lynched at the deadline stood out most I suppose. JVOR and Dan X both seemed to be trying to prevent random, I suspect had Song and CTM gone with DPR, that JVOR would have voted DPR instead (in fact he said so when he thought he hammered).

I really hated how Hess and Song skated through D1, and both of their late votes.

There's not a scene up yet?

Er...

1. Do you know something that the town doesn't? :blink:

2. Noy really a shocking development...

3. So you admit that you're not reading the thread...heh

Anything else? ;)

My post had nothing to do with anything other than the Ape escaping the DPR wrath .How exactly did you guys take that ??

I've met again with the spirits from the 3rd dimension. Though they have nothing to do with Pac, and therefore this is in no way mod-confirmed, they assure me JC is scum.

vote: Jetscode

Ronald Reagan to Jimmy Carter..."There you go again"

3 shocking developments

1. Did the Ape actully outlast teh Pirate ?? :blink:

2. JIF is acting like a nasty bitch.

3. Teh Crush has not posted a pic of food yet.

I Dont Think TM That means keep your hands off my little letters !!

Let me make this easy for you retards.

1. Looks like the Pirate gave up chasing the APE in one of his posts . hence OUTLASTING TEH APE comment

2. JIF is a nasty bitch

3. Um I didnt see a pic of food Post by teh crush so If I missed it forgive me.

That good enough for all you goofballs trying to make something out of nothing.

I'm in blue above. And with that, unless you just won't let it go, I'm off it.

Here is the DPR post "Im Off it" which i took as DPR giving up on going after the APE . So tell me whos not reading the thread ?? DPR ?

Edited to say DPR not AVM

Must have Missed the food post DPR

My post had nothing to do with anything other than the Ape escaping the DPR wrath .How exactly did you guys take that ??

That's how I read it, although it was fun to watch the mini-train start to swarm.

Ronald Reagan to Jimmy Carter..."There you go again"

Wow. You're older than I thought you were. :huh:

Let me make this easy for you retards.

1. Looks like the Pirate gave up chasing the APE in one of his posts . hence OUTLASTING TEH APE comment

2. JIF is a nasty bitch

3. Um I didnt see a pic of food Post by teh crush so If I missed it forgive me.

That good enough for all you goofballs trying to make something out of nothing.

Someone posted a nasty Mc Rib so I posted a Picture of the family feast (single Crusher serving) from Famous Daves. Not a very big pic but at the same time, try paying ******* attention... ok?

Someone posted a nasty Mc Rib so I posted a Picture of the family feast (single Crusher serving) from Famous Daves. Not a very big pic but at the same time, try paying ******* attention... ok?

Thats the thing Crush every damn food pic you post is huge I must have missed it.

Actually that's exactly how I took it. He went head to head with DPR and both of them survived the day somehow.

Slats would have been around 34 back then... those were the days.

Edith Bunker..."Mister, we can use a man like Herbert Hoover again."

Boy, the way Glenn Miller played!

Songs that made the Hit Parade.

Guys like us, we had it made.

Those were the days!

And you knew where you were then.

Girls were girls and men were men.

Mister, we could use a man like Herbert Hoover again.

Didn't need know welfare state.

Everybody pulled his weight.

Gee, our old LaSalle ran great.

Those were the days

Archived