Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

Not sure what's creeping me out more--your picture or my raging hard on.

You didn't even notice that I talked you down 30 cents, you nasty bitch. Now smear this peppermint glow-in-the-dark-lotion all over your body...

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Official Vote Count

Slats (3) - CTM, DPR, Verb

AVM (1) - JiF

JC (6) - AVM, Dan X, Hess, SMC, Sharrow, BG

DanX (2) - Crusher, JC

JiF (1) - Slats

CTM (2) - JVOR, Ape

DPR (1) - TomShane

with 20 maricons alive, it takes 11 to lynch

Deadline is 4/25 at 10PM EST

That is just weird to me. You don't have a strong read on anyone or no one you feel is likely town or anything? You just want dead bodies. I see.

more or less, dead bodies gives information, arguing with the ape hides it.. there's what, 20 players living?

I read the whole thing you smug prick. Nothing about what you've quoted here says CTM is NOT Tony Montana.

I think CTM is playing like scum. I know the mod said Tony Montana is able to cheat death. I know CTM has successfully lived through a death in the opening scene and a supposed NK on N1. So my vote is on CTM.

I'm not quite sure I understand why its such a big ******* deal to you...

Half the votes in this game are placed with ZERO explanation. I make this point, and you dredge out a defense as if I was going after you.

I have no problem with you not liking CTM's play and thinking he's scummy, but let's be honest here. There's no doubt that you're completely reaching on this one as a means to try to further validate an opinion you already held, which is that CTM was scum. You're really stretching it here to try to make this association with the opening scene. In the same scene you want to disregard the idea of CTM being whatever random creature he is described as (which I don't blame you), but take his death and revival (which I think most would say was clearly just pac f'ing with CTM and delivering on his promise to start the game with CTM's death) to be evidence suggesting he is Tony Montana. It's a stretch dude. Of course, none of this means anything about whether or not CTM's scum, rather you're just hurting your own cause by going to these lengths to try to justify your case. If anything, it's going to hurt your argument.

...but it's fun pointing out your illogical fuzzy logic.

I pretty much guarantee that I won't be going anywhere for a while this game so you can suck on that. I'm town and I think you're town...as well as TOm and AVM. Pretty sure Nae is scum but I like my vote where it is.

Why's that my boobie loving friend?

Total bullsh*t the way the Knicks clowned themselves last night.

This CTM-I28 exchange is interesting, but I agree with the point that I28 can be distracting. As a townie, he does distract you from scum because of his tunnel vision and bluster. Other times he nails it, but because of all the histrionics that is lost.

I'm leery of CTM because the self professed night kill attempt is essentially unconfirmable. There was no scene saying that an attempted hit was made. So, we have to take CTM at his word BUT we all know CTM stands for Can't Trust Me. Trusting the most untrustworthy player in the history of JI/JN mafia is tough.

People say they don't see the logic behind the JC train, but I think his absence is strategic, or at least it seems that way. JC has gotten a train going and does nothing while the CTM-I28-DPR-Slats cage match takes up most of our attention. It's like weathering the storm hoping for that cage match to push a train elsewhere.

I have no problem with you not liking CTM's play and thinking he's scummy, but let's be honest here. There's no doubt that you're completely reaching on this one as a means to try to further validate an opinion you already held, which is that CTM was scum. You're really stretching it here to try to make this association with the opening scene. In the same scene you want to disregard the idea of CTM being whatever random creature he is described as (which I don't blame you), but take his death and revival (which I think most would say was clearly just pac f'ing with CTM and delivering on his promise to start the game with CTM's death) to be evidence suggesting he is Tony Montana. It's a stretch dude. Of course, none of this means anything about whether or not CTM's scum, rather you're just hurting your own cause by going to these lengths to try to justify your case. If anything, it's going to hurt your argument.

I accept your point of view.

Understand that I'm aware of what I'm doing and, whether it seems desperate or like a reach, its all very clear to me. You guys act as though you've never played with me before though... :rolleyes:

CTM wouldn't stop posting undermining comments about my point of veiw, pretty much every time I posted anything, so I'm gave him what he wants clearly, a monkey on his back. Going into the weekend with a drunk pirate, a dumb ape and a game full of deaf mutes I don't think I was being a distraction. If I was I apologize, I just thought it was a lost day and was having some fun with it. Being a dick. Come Monday I will shift gears and not be a distraction. No worries...

Everyone that celebrates, have a great holiday this weekend. :D

This CTM-I28 exchange is interesting, but I agree with the point that I28 can be distracting. As a townie, he does distract you from scum because of his tunnel vision and bluster. Other times he nails it, but because of all the histrionics that is lost.

Ninja'd by SMC. Please read my post above. I'll cool it... It's just how CTM and I interact sometimes. He knows it. You all know it. I think he's been nipping at my heels all game on purpose, possibly because there's no Pac for him to pester. Possibly because he was trying to make me such a distraction you'd all lynch me and remove the vest from the game so scum wouldn't have to. I've said what I have to say about that, I won't beat the dead horse... I'll just way to say I told you all so. :)

I'm leery of CTM because the self professed night kill attempt is essentially unconfirmable. There was no scene saying that an attempted hit was made. So, we have to take CTM at his word BUT we all know CTM stands for Can't Trust Me. Trusting the most untrustworthy player in the history of JI/JN mafia is tough.

People say they don't see the logic behind the JC train, but I think his absence is strategic, or at least it seems that way. JC has gotten a train going and does nothing while the CTM-I28-DPR-Slats cage match takes up most of our attention. It's like weathering the storm hoping for that cage match to push a train elsewhere.

^^^ This.

Idiot.

Did you happen to notice this part, after the paragraph you quoted:

BEGIN MOD POST -

Today started with yet another body being found - now this one was disgusting. It reeked of raw sewage and can only be described as... insect-like. There’s no way of telling if he was one of Tony’s men or just an innocent bystander. A quick search of the body uncovered only a name tag with the letters C T M on it. Poor bastard was too dumb to spell his full name.

CTM is dead.

...that’s when the call came in. The coroner says he was about to begin the autopsy when the body of John Doe, (aka “CTM”), started convulsing and emitting an unspeakably repugnant odor… The freakish cadaver then leapt off the gurney and began scurrying in a drunken dance of figure eights before crashing through a window and fleeing. The only thing it left behind was its name tag and that hideous smell. It’s alive, but whose side is that monstrosity on? "

- END MOD POST

The text you quoted has nothing to do with CTM. CTM is not Tony Montana.

Soooo, what are you doing?

Monkey Vision is selective. Im glad you 2 clowns are back at it again the entertainment value is unbeatable.

I still however do not trust the monkey.

FWIW, CTM was the only player in the opening scene who died, was revived, and ran off like a zombie.

I'm gonna go out on limb, and guess that he's not part of a team. I wasn't going to say anything, but I'm a little toasty, and this is just incredibly stoopid.

It certainly does not speak well of the players trying to frame him up as a team-member. They're either pushing the distraction button way too hard, or incompetence has just celebrated a new milestone.

Party on.

Playing the mod....and trying to get into his head, when the head in question belongs to Pac, is "stoopid". It's flavor. Or not. Speaking of being a distraction.....try using that preview button once in a while. Although the 30 cent discount was genius. ;-)

Sadly, this would appear that someone has put TOm up to a post. Am I wrong in understanding that he is new to mafia? I know I've not played with him before, which makes the "which he will inevitably change as we get closer to deadline" line hard to believe.

TOm, congratulations. You've spotted and understood my plays well enough to predict me, and all in 1 mafia day. Damn, you're good. Just a little too impressionable from the mafia thread. heh

Moving on...

I'm going to agree with you on this one. Caught up in years of meta on 1 game day? Something to watch.

Men who giggle are sexy.

You hear that mother****ers? Sexy.

<3 the Nae.

Hehe.

Not really sure what your expecting...at this point I wouldn't be surprised if the four in the cage are the same four in the scum thread. But your commentary has added value and hope to see more of it in the future.

Not really sure what your expecting...at this point I wouldn't be surprised if the four in the cage are the same four in the scum thread. But your commentary has added value and hope to see more of it in the future.

Now THAT would be interesting, eh? I'm more town (albeit an arrogant douchenozzle in this game) on DPR than any of the others....but that's subject to change, of course.

Gotcha. So it WAS mod-induced.

I'm also getting the impression that Pac kind of made this game just to mess with us. Might explain why quiet Dan is up there in the post count.

Don't see the rush to lynch I28 nor the logic to do so. He's outted off the bat. He's not exactly going anywhere if he's scum and his role could still technically be beneficial to the town.

Pac also indicated that a reveal was used up so he just elaborated. Again, nothing about the way he revealed struck me as particularly odd.

^^^ I didn't like that JVOR pushed me to talk about my why I FOS'ed, which ultimately led to the accidental reveal. Then it felt like he was trying to breadcrumb some sort of "don't lynch the monkey" post with the 2nd quote above. Except I don't get the logic of "not seeing the rush to lynch me" and then saying "I'm not going anywhere if he's scum."

well the stupid facking ape might as well full reveal now..

How? I'm not accusing you of anything or saying, usually when you interact with me this way it means this..

I'm saying i believe the deal occured and that you are lying about anything else. Also, i think it means nothing towards your alignment. That's it. Haven't advocating lynching you (although if we happen to reveal a vig, I would encourage shooting)

^^^ This vermin asked me to reveal and when I did with a BP vest claim, he began his onslaught of trying to sell me as scummier than DPR. Yeah, he's saying he doesn't advocate lynch me, but he sure has spent an awful lot of time trying to paint me as scum and a liar, for someone he doesn't want to lynch. He had eyes for me, JF80 and sorta DPR on D1. All easy lynches, though DPR was the one he suspected least... probably positioning himself to bus on DPR if he had to.

I hate this reveal. Wasn't near close to a lynch and most suspected you were forced to FOS/every player. Another reason: The Ape always claims to have a BPV and usually for the sole purpose of allowing him to prolong his game. On the other hand...Pac is known to be a prick and loves to stick the needle into I-28. IIRC Pac took enormous joy out of forcing I-28 to vote himself. So its definitely a card Pac could have prompted him to play. Nice WIFOM.

^^^ 4th oversight on the conditions of my reveal. This resonated as a post made after some skimming. Also, the Ape has only ONCE lied about having a vest to prolong his game, and it ended up working out and helping the town. Regardless, its a gross exaggeration to say "always."

Not true. I've lied as town once... and at the end of the game I digressed and admitted it was wrong. Pac lied as town. JVOR lied as town. JIF lied as town... all 3 of them pounded their chest significantly more than me. I called my decision to lie something like a selfish and short-sighted gamble that paid off.

You are bringing the bullsh*t this game. You haven't come at me like this in since mid-way through last season.

^^^ This was one of the biggest pings of D1, I included my thoughts on it, as well as another response I made (to CTM, surprise) about the claims of me lying rampantly as town. The truth I've lied as town 1 time.

Freakin' sucks that Philly mailed it in today against the Heat.

Torn on the Monkey. Thinking about it, I don't have a problem with his full fledged "reveal" because PacMod already said he revealed. The issue is claiming the vest, which doesn't help the town. We went over the dynamics of that last game. If you have a vest you want to invite a kill, not shy the scum away from hitting you. In that sense I agree with DPR. Though I think DPR tried to pull AP Mafia level stuff by proposing that a vest could make someone lynch proof. That's not scummy. That's DPR Aten-ing it.

UNVOTE: DPR

My vote wasn't real on him anyway. I'm not comfortable going after the Monkey right now, so I might as wall vote for his chief antagonist in this game.

VOTE: CTM

^^^ This!

A lot of people are laying low, and some are people that usually are right out in front. I feel like CTM's doing what he always gives me crap for and is going for the "easy lynches" It strikes me as odd that he's not poking his ugly head into more people by now.

^^^ This!

I believe you've said that the chimp's lynch would provide more information, but didn't really elaborate.

Dude, in all honesty I'd like a reason not to vote you. I expect you to reveal something that CTM likes and/or believes, and then the two of you will lead the lynching party on I20ape. I've been prepared to move over to JF80 all day, but you haven't helped me move in that direction.

^^^ This!

Now THAT would be interesting, eh? I'm more town (albeit an arrogant douchenozzle in this game) on DPR than any of the others....but that's subject to change, of course.

So, bearing in mind you saying its subject to change, what exactly changed where you now find DPR to be most town? D1 it was a different story...

I do find if odd that DPR didn't realize a bulletproof townie at endgame would be quite valuable. Even more odd that he's advocating a lynch on the Ape.

I'm sorta with CTM on the thought of not wanting to lynch DPR on his first day in his first game back, buuuut, **** it.

Unvote

Vote: DPR

I'm starting to waver on my vote for DPR. His last handful of posts have been reasonable. Might be willing to move to JC or 80. Not the Ape. Really think he's town right now.

Either way, we have to think about consolidating and running somebody to a reveal. I'm ok with DPR being that person, though.

I less than 3 you too Verby. :wub:

I tink I'd be ok with Slats or CTM.

Not liking CTM's attitude this game at all. I'm waiting for him to be the one to do an emo break down at this point.

Slats just doesn't sit right. I know several have said he's more aggressive when he's town and he has been out there in the front this game but I'm sure he knows by this point that everyone calls that his calling card.

I'm with Verbal on feeling DPR is likely town at this point. I know I was wary of him yesterday but he did make sense on a few points. I'm not sure about his reveal though... he hasn't done the ego thing in EVERY post like pr's are usually required. (look at SMC or Hess for that) But it wouldn't be the first time a townie lied about a role.

Not sure yet who I'm liking for a third candidate... there are several possibilities at this point. Everyone seems to be going apesh*t (no offence monkey boy).

There was a post dpr made that verbal quoted and indicated it was changing his mind.. That being said it just stood out to me as well, the complete 180.. On my iPhone and can't look right now but if that for vote from verbal was a late vote I'll be voting verbie vancock with a quickness

Ninja'd by SMC. Please read my post above. I'll cool it... It's just how CTM and I interact sometimes. He knows it. You all know it. I think he's been nipping at my heels all game on purpose, possibly because there's no Pac for him to pester. Possibly because he was trying to make me such a distraction you'd all lynch me and remove the vest from the game so scum wouldn't have to. I've said what I have to say about that, I won't beat the dead horse... I'll just way to say I told you all so. :)

^^^ This.

LOL, you can't even help yourself within the same post.

LOL, you can't even help yourself within the same post.

Nope. I can't. Unlike most of you, I DON'T always think CTM is scummy. I think his play is usually pretty transparent... this game is different. :)

Anyway, I'm working on moving on. I don't need to say more about CTM. Its all out there now.

One thing I caught onto recently is a lot of accusations about lying regarding things that don't necessarily matter too much right now. While I actually agree with some of this, I think this early on you need to be careful not to get too caught up in it. If someone lies this early on, as the game goes on it'll be that much easier to catch them and prove it, where as right now it's causing people to be at their throats based on hunches. I certainly think there's a chance I28 is full of crap about his BP, but given how much else he's had going on to judge, I don't see that as any reason to make a decision based on at this point. Same with CTM's claim at getting shot at, which I know had been pointed out that there was no way to verify. At this point, as far as I'm concerned whether or not he was shot at has no impact on my opinions of anyone today, so I'm not going to worry about it. After another night phase we'll likely have a better idea of what kind of night-killing abilities are out there. Don't get me wrong, I'll be the first in line to test out someone's claim the second we have the opportunity, but until then all we're really doing is arguing about how we all feel about whether it's legit or not.

As far as my vote, I'm starting to get to the point where I'm interested in moving on, but I would really like to hear something out of JC or even AVM regarding this whole thing. The fact that JC has mostly disappeared with an occasional appearance without addressing the situation and that AVM's numerous definitive claims have since gone unaddressed is very peculiar. Definitely makes me think something sketchy is going on there, but on the other hand without hearing from these guys and little to no discussion about it otherwise, nothings going to happen and it's essentially a wasted vote.

You said it wasn't a post restriction that you fosed people. so I asked why you did it then if you weren't forced to do it i.e post restriction.

You clearly acted weird as sh*t and then indicated the mod didn't force you to do it (by saying you had no PR) And yet you ask why I questioned you on it?

In regards to your other question, my comment was early on and was saying "you weren't going to go anywhere if you were scum" was because you revealed day one already. It's not like if you act like a complete scumball, you were going to be able to suddenly claim something to get people to back off later in the game and you were going to get a critical eye by everyone by the way you were acting. That said, I did feel like I could see a natural progression in the way you revealed, contrary to what some other people were saying at the time.

I was leaning town (and still am on you) but it was day one and there was obviously still reasonable doubt in my mind that you were possibly scum, hence the "even if he's scum" comment.

One thing I caught onto recently is a lot of accusations about lying regarding things that don't necessarily matter too much right now. While I actually agree with some of this, I think this early on you need to be careful not to get too caught up in it. If someone lies this early on, as the game goes on it'll be that much easier to catch them and prove it, where as right now it's causing people to be at their throats based on hunches. I certainly think there's a chance I28 is full of crap about his BP, but given how much else he's had going on to judge, I don't see that as any reason to make a decision based on at this point. Same with CTM's claim at getting shot at, which I know had been pointed out that there was no way to verify. At this point, as far as I'm concerned whether or not he was shot at has no impact on my opinions of anyone today, so I'm not going to worry about it. After another night phase we'll likely have a better idea of what kind of night-killing abilities are out there. Don't get me wrong, I'll be the first in line to test out someone's claim the second we have the opportunity, but until then all we're really doing is arguing about how we all feel about whether it's legit or not.

As far as my vote, I'm starting to get to the point where I'm interested in moving on, but I would really like to hear something out of JC or even AVM regarding this whole thing. The fact that JC has mostly disappeared with an occasional appearance without addressing the situation and that AVM's numerous definitive claims have since gone unaddressed is very peculiar. Definitely makes me think something sketchy is going on there, but on the other hand without hearing from these guys and little to no discussion about it otherwise, nothings going to happen and it's essentially a wasted vote.

scummy as it gets...Unvote, Vote: BG

Official Vote Count

Slats (3) - CTM, DPR, Verb

AVM (1) - JiF

JC (6) - AVM, Dan X, Hess, SMC, Sharrow, BG

DanX (1) - Crusher

JiF (1) - Slats

CTM (2) - JVOR, Ape

DPR (1) - TomShane

BG (1) - JC

with 20 maricons alive, it takes 11 to lynch

Deadline is 4/25 at 10PM EST

nudge1    /nʌdʒ/ Show Spelled

[nuhj] Show IPA

verb, nudged, nudg·ing, noun

–verb (used with object)

1. to push slightly or gently, especially with the elbow, to get someone's attention, prod someone into action, etc.

–verb (used without object)

2. to give a nudge.

–noun

3. a slight or gentle push or jog, especially with the elbow.

Use nudge in a Sentence

See images of nudge

Search nudge on the Web

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Origin:

1665–75; variant of dial. ( k ) nidge, akin to Old English cnucian, cnocian to knock

—Related forms

nudg·er, noun

—Synonyms

1. elbow, poke, jog.

I change my FOS to include SMC and BG for redefining the word "nudge"

Archived