Hess (1) - Wombat

with 20 maricons alive, it takes 11 to lynch

Deadline is 4/25 at 10PM EST

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I less than 3 you too Verby. :wub:

I tink I'd be ok with Slats or CTM.

Not liking CTM's attitude this game at all. I'm waiting for him to be the one to do an emo break down at this point.

0% chance toots

Official Vote Count

Slats (3) - CTM, DPR, Verb

AVM (1) - JiF

JC (7) - AVM, Dan X, Hess, SMC, Sharrow, BG, Smash

DanX (1) - Crusher

JiF (1) - Slats

CTM (2) - JVOR, Ape

DPR (1) - TomShane

BG (1) - JC

Hess (1) - Wombat

Yeah we get it you think DPR is scum. So, who else? We have monkey apologizing for locking onto CTM but you've probably been even worse with DPR. Anyone else pinging? What about me?

I voted JiF, but no one wants to talk about him.

You think DPR really has a post restriction?

I was going to make an "old" joke at Bleedin, but since I found out Klacko started it I realized it's not really funny.

win!

The problem with your BPV claim is:

1. You have lied about this claim in the past.

2. You announce it to the town to clear you to end game instead of using it to help town ie...drawing a NK attempt.

3. You attempt every type a logical fallacy to justify your own ends...not the town's end.

4. You question every player who does not like how you chose to reveal.

If it wasn't for my attempt to "play the Mod". Suspect Pac is using our own history against each of us. I would have voted for you for the simple reason is you've attempted this crap before. Deja vu all over again.

Now GFY!

Yes, I doubt I-28 would try it again so soon which is the reason I have not voted him...provided the rationale that I suspect Pac is using this knowledge to stimulate game play. If you want to twist it that I'm trying to get an alternative train on I-28 your smokin something...I'm replying to his general comments about everyone who doubts his reveal is scum.

You skimming?

lots of good posts by jc imo, glad your playing now!

Why are you voting me this game, then?

I bagged you last game, but that game's over.

DPR is pulling some sh*t. His post about scum being out in front, shuffling their feet, and trying to sound more reasonable today is a classic.

fiesty and egomaniacal is good for teh mafia

where is the blimp and his girlfriend? and where is song, didn't she say she was leaving soon or something?

Whoooooa there tiger settle down. Just because you don't see it doesn't mean it's not there. Stop acting like you know everything that's going on in the game. I know I don't. Vote me b/c you think I'm scum or b/c you're scum but relax on the useless business. I'm starting to feel like a broken record but again, everything I post/type in every game I play is game orientated and for a reason, not my fault you don't always see it.

The useless business hurts my feelings. I'm so misunderstood.

So it's okay when you do it... but when I do it, you criticize me? Heh.

When I look at the Ape and JC I see them both making statements that could potentially hurt themselves. This probably comes from the Ape having tunnel vision on whomever points a finger at him, as if hes the only player in the game. Just because someone ponts a finger or disagrees with you, does not make them scum Magilla. The more these 2 talk the more they have a chance to hang themselves and using really poor arguements to attack makes people look like scum in my eyes, like they are pushing. JC's example below

JC made an attempt at claiming the APE did this in a previous game, in which he was scum, and quite honestly I think thats a very poor arguement that got my attention. Why would someone do this ? JC do you really think the APE would try this again because he did it in a previous game ? Wouldn't that be a stupid play so soon after he already tried it ? or are you just trying to make any arguement you can to get votes on him .

Im going to Vote JC because i do not like accusations based on previous play and weak arguements wreak of scum.

It's funny how a couple of you have really run with the Ape being OMGUS this game. I'm NOT always like that. This game started that way because, as I've already explained, I had to throw myself out there to get the game going. So it was virtually impossible when I made myself the train wreck, for me NOT to build cases based on how people reacted to me.

I've also tried to look at the voting trains, and isolated Song, Brett and Hess as people who placed votes on trains, with reasons and with timing that I felt was questionable. But nobody paid attention to that, it got muddled by DPR and CTM bringing me back into arguing with them... because every time I do try to move on, they reel me back in cause they know I'm a sucker for a good argument. Go back and re-read.

These are DPR's last few however many posts. The guy has claimed to have a post restriction. Do you see any sign of it?

Seriously, if he has a post restriction, he should be mod-killed by now.

But he doesn't. He's full of sh*t.

(p.s.: I quoted a lot more, but it wouldn't let me post that many)

Agree. I said it earlier in thread, he's not following any post restriction that I can see.

I still think lynching DPR, CTM, you or me will be most informative at this point. I'm not voting you, maybe you duped me but I feel good about you, the other two choads make my skin crawl.

So, I'm gonna ignore jabs from Slats right now - as I said before, anyone with a PR (and I'm pretty sure more than a few folks have them) will understand how they work/ what I'm doing.

As far as votes go, I'll unvote Slats. Everyone knows where I stand on him, and that can always be revisited another time.

Vote Crusher.

Last night, during the frivolity, I noticed a few times that he was lurking on thread. But, sadly, he never came out to play (and that is genuine sadness). Dr. Crushlove is more likely to miss a free buffet at the Sizzler than a chance to party with a drunk pirate. So I guess it's time for the Big Man to do some splainin.

I AM AWESOME.

I voted JiF, but no one wants to talk about him.

You think DPR really has a post restriction?

No, I actually liked your case. He's fun to watch though with all his subtle, little wifoms that he thinks we're all to dumb to follow. I say this with love and respect though DPR, I'm really glad your're back playing with us.

Fun surf today. Nothing brings me more joy. 5 hour session. Not a single break. Now I cant lift my arms. Got some mafia to read, while I rest for the next sesh.

Some pretty cool pics from the day.

DSC_1578-530x351.jpg

This guys a local legend. Dude is 52 years old and he's still a ripper. He's my idol. First guy in the water any time there is waves, doesnt matter how big or small. He wakes up every morning at 4:30, goes to the gym, and straight to the pier after to check the surf.

I hope I can surf like this at 52.

DSC_1570-530x351.jpg

Yeah we get it you think DPR is scum. So, who else? We have monkey apologizing for locking onto CTM but you've probably been even worse with DPR. Anyone else pinging? What about me?

Can I just say for the record I locked onto SMC last game, and nobody listened. How did that work out?

Fun surf today. Nothing brings me more joy. 5 hour session. Not a single break. Now I cant lift my arms. Got some mafia to read, while I rest for the next sesh.

Some pretty cool pics from the day.

DSC_1578-530x351.jpg

This guys a local legend. Dude is 52 years old and he's still a ripper. He's my idol. First guy in the water any time there is waves, doesnt matter how big or small. He wakes up every morning at 4:30, goes to the gym, and straight to the pier after to check the surf.

I hope I can surf like this at 52.

DSC_1570-530x351.jpg

Cool.

Story.

Bro.

So, I'm gonna ignore jabs from Slats right now - as I said before, anyone with a PR (and I'm pretty sure more than a few folks have them) will understand how they work/ what I'm doing.

As far as votes go, I'll unvote Slats. Everyone knows where I stand on him, and that can always be revisited another time.

Vote Crusher.

Last night, during the frivolity, I noticed a few times that he was lurking on thread. But, sadly, he never came out to play (and that is genuine sadness). Dr. Crushlove is more likely to miss a free buffet at the Sizzler than a chance to party with a drunk pirate. So I guess it's time for the Big Man to do some splainin.

I AM AWESOME.

I've noticed it a lot this game, just referred to it a few posts ago when I asked where the blimp is.. Unfortunately, you are unlikely to get anywhere at this point in the game, the towns appetitie for lynching crusher matches jif's appetite for the female body, complete repulsion

but yeah, he's a nervous tubby butt as scum and likes to play it close to vest which often means less posting

No, I actually liked your case. He's fun to watch though with all his subtle, little wifoms that he thinks we're all to dumb to follow. I say this with love and respect though DPR, I'm really glad your're back playing with us.

*facepalms* Pac is getting a big kick out of this right now...

Thanks! It's fun to be back. heh

Can I just say for the record I locked onto SMC last game, and nobody listened. How did that work out?

and the game before you locked onto anyone not named dan.. pig

and glad to see jif spent his morning taking pictures of dudes.. thanks for sharing!

I've noticed it a lot this game, just referred to it a few posts ago when I asked where the blimp is.. Unfortunately, you are unlikely to get anywhere with this at this point in the game, the towns appetitie for lynching crusher matches jif's appetite for the female body, complete repulsion

but yeah, he's a nervous tubby butt as scum and likes to play it close to vest which often means less posting

Heh. Crusher has been taken out pretty early the past few games, I'm not so sure the "unlynchable" stigma of Crusher still exists.

and the game before you locked onto anyone not named dan.. pig

and glad to see jif spent his morning taking pictures of dudes.. thanks for sharing!

You guys taking notes on who is instigating who here? I moved on. He doesn't want me to.

I've noticed it a lot this game, just referred to it a few posts ago when I asked where the blimp is.. Unfortunately, you are unlikely to get anywhere with this at this point in the game, the towns appetitie for lynching crusher matches jif's appetite for the female body, complete repulsion

I don't really expect a train to form - but I would like for him to say a few words about his lurking and play - and at this point, my vote on Slats isn't going anywhere.

Heh. Crusher has been taken out pretty early the past few games, I'm not so sure the "unlynchable" stigma of Crusher still exists.

2 games ago, you had a guy claiming to have a positive result on him as scum and it was still a dog fight to get him lynched..

1 game ago, he was obvious scum who made up a ridiculous story to get me lynched (i had little to no suspicion before hand) and was successful

the guys as hard to lynch as he is to lift over your head

I've noticed it a lot this game, just referred to it a few posts ago when I asked where the blimp is.. Unfortunately, you are unlikely to get anywhere at this point in the game, the towns appetitie for lynching crusher matches jif's appetite for the female body, complete repulsion

My observation on Crusher when scum...more commentary on food/ghey to keep post count high...less commentary on game...so its possible that he's on the wrong side this game.

You guys taking notes on who is instigating who here? I moved on. He doesn't want me to.

oy! the post i quioted was you supporting your fixation with me by saying you were fixated with SMC a few games back and where right.. nobody's dumb enough to not get what you were doing..

Is this true?

SMC? Anyone else want to chime in?

btw you never answered my question about me. What do you think about me this game? me me me. I'm insecure and would like to know.

I never have a read on you. I generally just expect that you're town for most of the game. That's where I am right now. In fact, I was disappointed not to make it onto Hess' cleared list earlier in the game.

Official Vote Count

Slats (3) - CTM, DPR, Verb

AVM (1) - JiF

JC (6) - AVM, Dan X, Hess, SMC, Sharrow, BG

DanX (1) - Crusher

JiF (1) - Slats

CTM (2) - JVOR, Ape

DPR (1) - TomShane

BG (1) - JC

Hess (1) - Wombat

I feel like if JC is innocent, there is probably 2 scum on that list

problem is that i can't be sure he's innocent..

for now,

unvote vote Dan X

Archived