Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a picture of my neighbor, Gene. He's a legend in my community because he rides a bike. Like JiF, I hope I'm riding a bike when I'm 43 the way Gene can. Go, Gene.

Neg repped. Go C's.

http://uploads.mp3songurls.com/1045721.mp3 Miami Fl 1981 It’s been the hottest July on record. Complaining about hot summers in South Florida seems like a waste of breath but this r

Er, yeah I'm pretty much always joking, unless Crusher gets mad.

Yeah, its like when a group of dogs are playing around. There's that one big dog off to the side that doesn't bother anyone, but when the pack of dogs gets in its territory, he goes nuts. Then the other dogs get that "sh**, we f***ed up" look on their faces. Crusher's the big dog.

Edited by Jetsfan80

Well even if Hess was joking we do have a newb and some people who may not know. ^^

Has anyone actually tried to play at mafiacum.net? I did twice, one a newb game and afterwards vowed I never would play there again, and the second was A Storm of Swords theme from A Song of Ice and Fire so I had to play, though it sucked as well. They are uber mafia elitists over there. Can't stand it.

Someone should do A Song of Ice and Fire theme :hint hint:

Yeah, its like when a group of dogs are playing around. There's that one big dog off to the side that doesn't bother anyone, but when the pack of dogs gets in its territory, he goes nuts. Then the other dogs get that "sh**, we f***ed up" look on their faces. Crusher's the big dog.

I have no idea... *rereads* Well, not really.

And they say I'm crazy.

Edited by HessStation

Well even if Hess was joking we do have a newb and some people who may not know. ^^

Has anyone actually tried to play at mafiacum.net? I did twice, one a newb game and afterwards vowed I never would play there again, and the second was A Storm of Swords theme from A Song of Ice and Fire so I had to play, though it sucked as well. They are uber mafia elitists over there. Can't stand it.

Mafiacum.net eh? Sounds scandalous. Might have to check that out.

Edited by Jetsfan80

Official Vote Count:

Sharrow (1)- DanX

AVM (2)- Sharrow, Tom Shane

Hess (1) - Song

JiF (1) - Brett

SMC (2) - DPR, DPR

Slats (1) - JC

CTM (2) - JiF, JVoR

DPR (1) - SMC

JetFat80 (3) - WWwombat, CTM, Hess

With 22 maricons alive, it takes 12 to lynch

Deadline 4/20 at 10PM EST

Edited by Pac2566

I may have to grab Pac and Monkey and go **** their world up for a game or two.

Edited by HessStation
  • Upvote 1

I may have to grab Pac and Monkey and go **** their world up for a game or two.

I would love to see that lol they play by the book and since the wiki is with their site, the think they're mafia gods. In the newb games, which you have to play before you play any kind of themed ones, deadline is 3 weeks/day. Once you get into the themed ones, deadline is around 1 1/2-2 weeks. It was painful.

I would love to see that lol they play by the book and since the wiki is with their site, the think they're mafia gods. In the newb games, which you have to play before you play any kind of themed ones, deadline is 3 weeks/day. Once you get into the themed ones, deadline is around 1 1/2-2 weeks. It was painful.

Yup that's what I've heard. Days last a week or more so games usually last 3 months or so. :P