Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

Still wouldn't mind if he took a stand on one of you guys just for the sake of discussion...seems a little weak if he wants another to start the train...but he'll be glad to jump on later...see what I mean?

JiF is likely scum. He has loaded this thread up with rants and observations, yet the most substantive thing he's provided is weird voyeur shots of an old man playing on the beach, which I guess should count as his reveal. Still not sure of the case on you, really. Slats and DPR are far scummier than you, and DPR already moved his fake Slats vote earlier than expected.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Other than that...what do you think of my case on BG?

Forgot to answer this, I cant read BG for the life of me...never been able to. I think you make valid points. Nae is striking me as off. She isnt really posting about the game, all banter, never seen it so excessive from her before....her and AVM are off this game. Feel like they might be scared of making a mistake.

JiF is likely scum. He has loaded this thread up with rants and observations, yet the most substantive thing he's provided is weird voyeur shots of an old man playing on the beach, which I guess should count as his reveal. Still not sure of the case on you, really. Slats and DPR are far scummier than you, and DPR already moved his fake Slats vote earlier than expected.

good call..

and lol on the first part, i think it's clear you've taken making fun of jif to another level

good call..

and lol on the first part, i think it's clear you've taken making fun of jif to another level

TomShane was killing JIF in the lounge... that is what made me notice him as a prospect for mafia. Hahah... ******* jif.

Forgot to answer this, I cant read BG for the life of me...never been able to. I think you make valid points. Nae is striking me as off. She isnt really posting about the game, all banter, never seen it so excessive from her before....her and AVM are off this game. Feel like they might be scared of making a mistake.

Says the ninja turtle that just posted pictures of dudes surfing.

I do agree about Nanootz though... just think you've had similar offenses. Posting about nonsense, and fixating on whining about me.

Agreed on Slats and DPR...both appear to pose...the problem I have...I always read Slats wrong...DPR I have no intel...didn't mind him calling out I-28 but now I'm definitely not buying the PR anymore...seems like he moved on as it no longer served his purpose. So its possible I could go there...

Still think the nudges from BG and SMC have provided the most insight...but that could be because of the relevance to me...we'll see how it unfolds...

Still wouldn't mind if he took a stand on one of you guys just for the sake of discussion...seems a little weak if he wants another to start the train...but he'll be glad to jump on later...see what I mean?

What are you talking about, I've been talking about them all game. I was the first one to case CTM and say not to trust him and I've been very vocal that I think the Apes full of sh*t.

Are some of my posts getting deleted or maybe you guys cant see them? Feel like this keeps happening.

This is a picture of my neighbor, Gene. He's a legend in my community because he rides a bike. Like JiF, I hope I'm riding a bike when I'm 43 the way Gene can. Go, Gene.

I just flat out hate you.

Sorry, I've been working hard making my case on BG...remind me what is it we know about CTM...thanks in advance.

We know what we know from the opening scene. I'm starting to lean town or 3rd party with CTM. Just dont think Pac would make him scum after doing that in the opening scene.

Again with this? I feel like I've been one of the more level headed players so far who is actually trying to scum hunt and not get into pissing matches. I'm not scum, I'm town.

JiF,

Where's the beef? More insinuations without some meat on the bones...what comments has Nae made that seem off? AVM, I kinda get...the zen like magic 8-ball with assurance is not his typical playing style. Yet, I cannot suspect him as scum at this point...

TomShane was killing JIF in the lounge... that is what made me notice him as a prospect for mafia. Hahah... ******* jif.

i thnk he'll be taking my role of J-I-F's L-F-P... which will make me sad..

I must increase my efforts

1) JetFat80: Cesar Cordova - Fat Townie (D1 Lynch)

2) Dan X

3) Hess

4) Verb

5) Sharrow

6) Brett: Armando - Town Gunsmith (N1 Kill)

7) Song

8) The Ape: (REVEAL D1) Town Contractor / Earned Vest

9) JiF

10)Slats

11)Tom Shane

12)Crusher

13)BG

14)Smash

15)D P R: (REVEAL D1) Egotistical Townie has PR to talk arrogantly for 3 days

16)WWwobat

17)AVM

18)JC

19)CTM: (CLAIM D2 / Non-reveal) Surived NK attempt

20)JVoR

21)SMC

22)Nae

^^^ Just doing the housekeeping.

What are you talking about, I've been talking about them all game. I was the first one to case CTM and say not to trust him and I've been very vocal that I think the Apes full of sh*t.

Then be a leader...make a decision...vote one of them...hard to convince us of the best course of action when you haven't made a decision on which of the two you would like to see lynched?

Do you still have your vote on AVM? If yes, why?

JiF,

Where's the beef? More insinuations without some meat on the bones...what comments has Nae made that seem off? AVM, I kinda get...the zen like magic 8-ball with assurance is not his typical playing style. Yet, I cannot suspect him as scum at this point...

What else do you want from? lol. You keep asking me about things, I'm giving you my thoughts. I clearly dont have any ******* answers. I'm just trying to figure out who is scum. Isnt this game about making observations? My vote stays on AVM for reason I've stated 1,000 times already. He's my feeling for scum. Nobody else is that high on my list, so I'm talking it out and hoping to get some conversations started that are away from CTM, Ape, DPR, etc because I'm starting to think we are all just townies going after each other.

i thnk he'll be taking my role of J-I-F's L-F-P... which will make me sad..

I must increase my efforts

He's close. I really ******* hate him, but I've ******* hated you for so long its going to be tough to take that thrown.

Aaaaaaaand that's the clinch...

UNVOTE Vote JiF

LMFAO.

Dumbass.

Says the ninja turtle that just posted pictures of dudes surfing.

I do agree about Nanootz though... just think you've had similar offenses. Posting about nonsense, and fixating on whining about me.

Crap like this is why you've earned your reputation...its always about you...wow...get over it.

I will learn from you, Sensei

i'm an old timer, i've been making fun of jif as his uncontested arch-rival for 3 years now and am in a rut. You've brought new energy and new insight to the movement. I hope to be inspired by you to up my game, I've gotten lazy. The post about gene the bike rider was an angle i didn't even see..

that being said, I don't think the peanut butter pirate is scum this game, he's usually pretty lazy as scum and not quite involved as he's been. Could be wrong, but not feeling it.

Then be a leader...make a decision...vote one of them...hard to convince us of the best course of action when you haven't made a decision on which of the two you would like to see lynched?

Do you still have your vote on AVM? If yes, why?

Have you been reading this game at all?

Crap like this is why you've earned your reputation...its always about you...wow...get over it.

I'm aware I do it. Some of you guys realize its part of my shtickt, the others think I'm serious. Oh well. Thanks.

(And CTM I see you repping this post you fag, you of ALL people know the narcissism is banter and not much more. Such a prick you are this game...!)

i'm an old timer, i've been making fun of jif as his uncontested arch-rival for 3 years now and am in a rut. You've brought new energy and new insight to the movement. I hope to be inspired by you to up my game, I've gotten lazy

that being said, I don't think the peanut butter pirate is scum this game, he's usually pretty lazy as scum and not quite involved as he's been. Could be wrong, but not feeling it.

He's claimed a post restriction. Do you think he's adhered to it?

oh, i was referring to jif....

things are just getting worse for me here

edit.. as to your point, hard to tell, but lean no, he didn't follow. Not sure why he'd lie about a PR though, and pac's a slob so is likely to be loose with this stuff imo... AND.. Lets face it, DPR will be getting lynched within a few days, i think we all know that. In the mean time, why not enjoy him?

FDR once said the only thing we have to fear is fear itself. I use this advice for the mafia gaming world.

I have no fear, JiF.

oh, i was referring to jif....

things are just getting worse for me here

edit.. as to your point, hard to tell, but lean no, he didn't follow. Not sure why he'd lie about a PR though, and pac's a slob so is likely to be loose with this stuff imo... AND.. Lets face it, DPR will be getting lynched within a few days, i think we all know that. In the mean time, why not enjoy him?

Then why not now. This game is begging for an informative death, might as well crack it open. The way I see it, you, me, the pirate and the hippie should be the most informative lynches.

Have you been reading this game at all?

Yes, JiF I've been reading...looked like you wanted to get off the I-28/CTM circle jerk, then your ready to eliminate one of them to progress the game, then you identify I-28 if it was down between the the two of them...at the same time your votes stays on AVM, who has played shady with his certainty (love the Magic 8-ball approach) on me...but...

If your gonna throw sh*t about all these suspects (AVM, Nae, CTM, I-28)please put your poop in a group and convince us why we should lynch your preferred candidate...

Cause right now...I'm not liking the diarrhea that is muddying up the bowl...

Who has?

FDR once said the only thing we have to fear is fear itself. I use this advice for the mafia gaming world.

I have no fear, JiF.

Clearly. You're very confident this game. And nobody is listening to me any way or paying attention to what I post, so I wouldnt be scared either. I guess everyone just assumed I'd be dead by know and havent read my posts.

Clearly. You're very confident this game. And nobody is listening to me any way or paying attention to what I post, so I wouldnt be scared either. I guess everyone just assumed I'd be dead by know and havent read my posts.

Here it comes... I called it... he bottled it all up on D1... the emo tsunami is coming, catch a wave dudes!!!

Yes, JiF I've been reading...looked like you wanted to get off the I-28/CTM circle jerk, then your ready to eliminate one of them to progress the game, then you identify I-28 if it was down between the the two of them...at the same time your votes stays on AVM, who has played shady with his certainty (love the Magic 8-ball approach) on me...but...

If your gonna throw sh*t about all these suspects (AVM, Nae, CTM, I-28)please put your poop in a group and convince us why we should lynch your preferred candidate...

Cause right now...I'm not liking the diarrhea that is muddying up the bowl...

Exactly. Either lets kill one, or get off the topic. Me talking about AVM and Nae is my attempt at doing so. The other way is lynching. I'm good with either, but I'd prefer to just move on as I've started to lean toward town on both...maybe 3rd party..but if we cant, then lets lynch one of the two.

There is no pleasing your demanding a$$. Jeez. I dont like how AVM is playing, he's extremely confident, totally wild and he's claiming he knows things for certain, like you are scum, Hess is town...yadayada. Dont see how that type of play is town friendly.

Nae is playing different. I think she could be laying low not trying to make mistakes. So she's getting involved in all the banter that she usually ignores. Its an observation. Still like AVM better.

Dont know what else you want from me. What the **** have you provided? An omgus vote against BG?

Archived