Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

Frankly, I find it by far the most interesting thing out there outside of this I28/CTM/DPR/slats mess of sh*t, which is just another variation of the normal issue of the loudest people being at each others throats early in games. It's just as likely that they're all town as it is that there's multiple scum in that group, so I'm not exactly interested in jumping into that fray without something more to go on with any of them.

Yep, I wouldnt be surprised to see this at all.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just extremely curious about what has now been an ongoing 2-day statement of definitiveness that JC is scum. At the very beginning I disregarded it as nothing but normal mafia douchebaggery, but you've clearly latched onto it both in a number of subsequent statements and in your current voting.

The fact that JC refused to address it at all in hopes it would go away and is now reeking of desperation in his purposely over the top ridiculousness to discredit any interest in him based off of your statements gives me only greater reason to want to see what the hell is going on here. So really, any further light either of you care to shed on the subject would be most appreciated, otherwise I'm more than happy to keep my vote where it is until something better, or a deadline, comes along.

Frankly, I find it by far the most interesting thing out there outside of this I28/CTM/DPR/slats mess of sh*t, which is just another variation of the normal issue of the loudest people being at each others throats early in games. It's just as likely that they're all town as it is that there's multiple scum in that group, so I'm not exactly interested in jumping into that fray without something more to go on with any of them.

GFY...scum!

You said it wasn't a post restriction that you fosed people. so I asked why you did it then if you weren't forced to do it i.e post restriction.

You clearly acted weird as sh*t and then indicated the mod didn't force you to do it (by saying you had no PR) And yet you ask why I questioned you on it?

In regards to your other question, my comment was early on and was saying "you weren't going to go anywhere if you were scum" was because you revealed day one already. It's not like if you act like a complete scumball, you were going to be able to suddenly claim something to get people to back off later in the game and you were going to get a critical eye by everyone by the way you were acting. That said, I did feel like I could see a natural progression in the way you revealed, contrary to what some other people were saying at the time.

I was leaning town (and still am on you) but it was day one and there was obviously still reasonable doubt in my mind that you were possibly scum, hence the "even if he's scum" comment.

If he's telling the truth about the nature of the role he WASN'T forced to do it. He had the option of doing so to earn something. It was use it or lose it but no one MADE him.

I understand you being wary of me. You have every right. Once I'm dead, you'll see that my calling card is pretty accurate. It's not easy for me to go after people when I'm scum. It's easier for me to try to develop cases if I think they might actually be true. Last game, I could go after JF80 because I saw something in his play that made me suspect he was the SK. It paid off.

This game, I've got DPR going after me, and why anyone listens to him I have no idea. He needs to doctor my posts to be funny, but he can't quote one directly and point a finger at me.

JiF called me lazy, and accused me of making sh*t up, but when I addressed that directly in this post he completely ignored it, and then once again accused the monkey of doing the same thing he did last game...

Completely ignoring the fact that he was called on his bullet-proof vest lie, and admitted he lied about it on D1, which is what led directly to him getting killed.

Really didn't like JiF ignoring my detailed response to his accusations, choosing instead to let his accusations linger. A simple, "oh, I can see why you could've thought that," would've been nice. Honest, even. But instead I get the vague accusations from him, DPR, CTM, Verbal, and now Nae. No substance to any of them, just fear.

If no one else sees it, so be it, but I like my vote on JiF for the time being.

Still don't like the case on JC (which seems to be based on one pretty reasonable sounding post and his general, expected inactivity), and I reread most of Dan's post-penis posts, and don't see much there, either.

I don't really get the buildup on JC either tbh and you'll note I haven't yet voted you my friend. CTM stands out to me more with his emo boy routine and mouthing off to anyone who questions him. I haven't decided yet if my suspicions on you are once bitten twice shy or genuine fishyness yet.

Fun surf today. Nothing brings me more joy. 5 hour session. Not a single break. Now I cant lift my arms. Got some mafia to read, while I rest for the next sesh.

Some pretty cool pics from the day.

DSC_1578-530x351.jpg

This guys a local legend. Dude is 52 years old and he's still a ripper. He's my idol. First guy in the water any time there is waves, doesnt matter how big or small. He wakes up every morning at 4:30, goes to the gym, and straight to the pier after to check the surf.

I hope I can surf like this at 52.

DSC_1570-530x351.jpg

Sweet pics/story. If you keep at it now you will likely be in ideal shape to hit the waves at 52. My dad is 67 and has barely slowed down at all yet from all that he does and actually only looks maybe 45. (You can only really tell by his hands... starting to get the spots and all :( )

Official Vote Count

Slats (1) - Verb

AVM (1) - JiF

JC (7) - AVM, Dan X, SMC, Sharrow, BG, Smash, Hess

DanX (1) - Crusher

JiF (4) - Slats, TomShane, Ape, Wombat

CTM (1) - JVOR

BG (1) - JC

Crusher (1) - DPR

Sharrow (1) - CTM

with 20 maricons alive, it takes 11 to lynch

Deadline is 4/25 at 10PM EST

*I28 was very specific about what he did NOT being a PR, but a deal he cut with the mod because his role allowed him to. I said that this sounded odd to me because I knew I had a PR.

So Monkey boy was very specific about NOT having a pr and you think it's odd that his Non-pr was not similar to your ACTUAL pr? But you are ok with the fact that SMC's pr has to be done every single post whereas yours doesn't?

I'd bet 1000 bucks that you dont even know what his points were with going back and looking now that I'd call you out. So accusing me of skimming is laughable.

Either way, I'll help you out. He said BG was nudging an easy train and essentially jumping on his bandwagon. Well, he was, so its a valid point because its fact. But I'm the one skimming.

Ok, I get it now. I don't always do well with implications.

unvote

Vote: Hess

I know it's playing the mod here, but something made the jackass want to trot himself out the barn for a victory lap. In my head, nothing would delight him more then seeing me/ape/slats and dpr fighting tooth and nail and us all being town, while the scum team he selected is playing under the radar.

It's true that playing mod is usually a bad idea, but it's also clear the pacMule has designed this game to be as entertaining for him as possible, in a way we've never seen a mod do before. Under that thinking, I'm going back to voting sharrow and see if I can atleast get him more active

I think pressuring inactives would be a good thing at this point..

unvote

vote Sharrow

Even though I'm one of the more inactive players and even though I think you are scum you COULD POTENTIALLY have something? It's no secret that Pac HATES inactives.

So Monkey boy was very specific about NOT having a pr and you think it's odd that his Non-pr was not similar to your ACTUAL pr? But you are ok with the fact that SMC's pr has to be done every single post whereas yours doesn't?

Since your on, I'll throw this out and you tell me what you think:

I28 - no PR, but has a role that allows him to "make deals" with the mod. To make the deal, the mod gives him a very PR like task.

*This still just strikes me as redundant. We know that PR's are out there, so why would Pac give a role, then a task, that could have just as easily been a PR? Plus, as Mod, Pac didn't need to give the ape a role that allowed him to make deals. The Mod would just PM him and say "Hey, I've got a deal for ya. Want it?", which would have left that option open for other players as well. According to I28, he has to have a role to let him do that, but that's backwards...

Plus - and I'm surprised no one has talked about this - Pac's scene looks a lot like the geeker got a chance to do "a deal" for a reward. Do we think that whoever the "geeker" player is also has a specific role that allows them to make deals.

Noen of that makes any sense to me.

Moving on...

SMC has an obvious PR. I have a different PR. How many different types of PR's, deals, and surprises does Pac really have worked out, and since "he's doing all of this in his head" - heh - how is he keeping track of all of the different variations on roles and PR's.

There are other PR's, but I ain't gonna talk about them.

What do you think?

Since your on, I'll throw this out and you tell me what you think:

I28 - no PR, but has a role that allows him to "make deals" with the mod. To make the deal, the mod gives him a very PR like task.

*This still just strikes me as redundant. We know that PR's are out there, so why would Pac give a role, then a task, that could have just as easily been a PR? Plus, as Mod, Pac didn't need to give the ape a role that allowed him to make deals. The Mod would just PM him and say "Hey, I've got a deal for ya. Want it?", which would have left that option open for other players as well. According to I28, he has to have a role to let him do that, but that's backwards...

Plus - and I'm surprised no one has talked about this - Pac's scene looks a lot like the geeker got a chance to do "a deal" for a reward. Do we think that whoever the "geeker" player is also has a specific role that allows them to make deals.

Noen of that makes any sense to me.

Moving on...

SMC has an obvious PR. I have a different PR. How many different types of PR's, deals, and surprises does Pac really have worked out, and since "he's doing all of this in his head" - heh - how is he keeping track of all of the different variations on roles and PR's.

There are other PR's, but I ain't gonna talk about them.

What do you think?

Your PR looks like a pile of sh*t to me Slats already proved it wrong

No you don't.

Earlier in the game, you made a comment about about how the mod wouldn't make different types of PR's comparing SMC's to I28's, now you're saying that the mod made very different ones between you and SMC. Total bullsh*t.

I wish I could find that post, but you post so goddamn much that it's impossible. What I did find looking back is that you show no sign whatsoever of this so-called post restriction of yours. None. Lots and lots of talk about post restrictions from you, but no posts reflecting your post restriction. Talking about them as much as you were, you'd think you would've been that much more aware of what the mod required of you. But you weren't. Probably because you hadn't decided on that as your BS reveal yet.

Can we lynch this jackass yet?

Total bullsh*t the way the Rangers went down like that.

Looking through as I can, the more DPR posts the more he sounds full of sh*t. Of the 4 cage match participants, I'd put him first of my lynch preferences.

Your PR looks like a pile of sh*t to me Slats already proved it wrong

How exactly did Slats prove that?

Why don't ya'll go ahead and try to get a train started on me? If everyone else wants me dead, I'll hang. My bet is that there are enough players with PR's out there that know that they are different than mine and SMC's that we don't get to 11 votes.

All joking aside, I've tried to make logical points, at least the way I see it, anyway. I think a good number of players get a feeling that I'm not scum, and I'm comfortable supporting my reveal throughout the game.

Time to back up all of the talk and throw down.

Unvote Crusher. Re-vote Slats. for acting scummy as hell.

No you don't.

Earlier in the game, you made a comment about about how the mod wouldn't make different types of PR's comparing SMC's to I28's, now you're saying that the mod made very different ones between you and SMC. Total bullsh*t.

I wish I could find that post, but you post so goddamn much that it's impossible. What I did find looking back is that you show no sign whatsoever of this so-called post restriction of yours. None. Lots and lots of talk about post restrictions from you, but no posts reflecting your post restriction. Talking about them as much as you were, you'd think you would've been that much more aware of what the mod required of you. But you weren't. Probably because you hadn't decided on that as your BS reveal yet.

hrm... i remember that as well..

i think i can find it

What I'm saying is, as a mod, giving every player different qualities and rules is a pain in the a$$ to keep track of, which becomes obvious as soon as you start sending roles out.

Also, it's a hell of a lot harder to keep track of. So, I'm guessing, and banking on, that PAC set things up similarly to my PM. Which means that a lot of players will have roles, names, and PR's. maybe a little somthing else player to player, but I can't say.

I28 gave the kind of reveal that i would expect a mafioso to give who had been given limited information about the town. Like he and the mafia team said, "let's try to pull something off on D1 and surprise everybody."

I just didn't like it, so I made a case. maybe I'm on to something, maybe I'm not. But, there wasn't anything lse to talk about, so I dug in.

What else can I tell you?

bump..

think there's another

No you don't.

This is completely untrue.

Look back, and you'll see where I brag, call myself awesome, amazing, all that stuff. Been doing it from D1.

I really don't believe that you'd think that 1.) I actually congratulate myself on being awesome on the thread (I save that for when I'm alone, in the mirror...) 2.) I'd be so sloppy as to claim a PR and not actually follow through with it.

You've made up lies about me several times, which is one of the main reasons I think you're scum.

I'm the most amazing mother****er to ever walk the face of the Earth. Where is that damn waitress?

bump..

think there's another

I'm going to take the calculated risk of again taking up for DPR. In the quote you just used CTM, he goes so far as to say he thought Pac would set things up similar to his PM. He goes on to say he thinks several people may have PR's (though it reads wierd with the roles, names, PR bit...I rarely find games where someone doesn't have a name, but that may just be the norm here?).

Just because DPR is wrong about the PR's doesn't mean he's lying. SMC obviously has one, I28 and DPR are both claiming to have something different than SMC. A couple others seem to be acting like it, myself included, but I personally don't have one. I'm just posting like this because I feel like it. As usual, there's a method to my madness...but also as usual, it's probably dumb and will get the town no where. I will, however, get a great deal of joy out of it, and hopefully some others are too so...yeah.

I actually feel better about DPR than most anyone else(other than SMC). I feel pretty good about JiF, just with how he's interacted with me. I can't see him going strong after me two games in a row that he was scum. It's not that I'm "too good" for that or some nonsense, he's just the type to switch things up.

I like I28 as town right now, and if I had to pick on CTM I'd lean town.

JC has handled this "pressure" very, very well. Some of the people have acted wierd with all this (aside from myself, obviously). Not sure what to think of most of it yet. I'd still like to see him face serious pressure, as in L-2.

Regardless...the spirits are restless and demand JC's head. Though, I think if I asked nicely they may be willing to let him slide for a day.

This is completely untrue.

Look back, and you'll see where I brag, call myself awesome, amazing, all that stuff. Been doing it from D1.

You've been doing this since the day you signed up on the site.

I really don't believe that you'd think that 1.) I actually congratulate myself on being awesome on the thread (I save that for when I'm alone, in the mirror...) 2.) I'd be so sloppy as to claim a PR and not actually follow through with it.

That's been the case.

You've made up lies about me several times, which is one of the main reasons I think you're scum.

Not one single lie. Not one. However, you saying that I have would be an additional lie for you on top of your fake reveal.

I'm the most amazing mother****er to ever walk the face of the Earth. Where is that damn waitress?

But when you're reminded of your fake reveal, you're happy to ham it up.

I guess the truth is that you've been given the vaguest, least restrictive post "restriction" in the short history of on-line mafia by the most lenient moderator ever to grace a game. :rolleyes:

lol... true

and imo, either coalesce around some inactives or pick one of dpr/slats.. tomorrow's easter and deadline is monday

It's comments like this that make me either want to switch to JC, stick with JiF, or vote you.

It's comments like this that make me either want to switch to JC, stick with JiF, or vote you.

then vote me... again i'm town, and again I'm not going too fight a lynch too hard. Don't know what to tell you, either sh*t or get off the pot, but quit threatening to vote me as if i'm afraid of you..

then vote me... again i'm town, and again I'm not going too fight a lynch too hard. Don't know what to tell you, either sh*t or get off the pot, but quit threatening to vote me as if i'm afraid of you..

The deadline's two days away. What's your hurry?

Most of the game won't be checking back in until tomorrow night/Monday morning, anyway.

You've been doing this since the day you signed up on the site.

Quote it. If you're so certain, and you really think so, then show me one other game or post where I've said sh*t like I"M AMAZING.

But, you won't, because you can't.

Then, why don't you take a poll to see if anyone thinks that SMC's PR is mysteriously fitting, even though he doesn't actually start every post with ****in' complaint.

That's been the case.

So, when I said "I'd be so sloppy as to claim a PR and not actually follow through with it.", you reply with "That's been the case".

It's the feeling of certainty that you have that strikes me as odd. So, why don't we just cut to the chase - you've called me a liar - what proof do you have? Are you claiming a role?

I'm going to predict that your answer will be "no", but I'm sure I'll enjo whatever spin you put on it.

Just to reiterate, you should qualify your statements as opinions, which they are. Try to lead the lynch much? That's a pretty obvious scum tell.

Not one single lie. Not one. However, you saying that I have would be an additional lie for you on top of your fake reveal.

This is at least the third post where I've pointed out your blatant lies. In this post you lied - i just addressed it. You have continuosly made sh*t up about me and tried to portray me as scum, to the degree that I'm now wondering if you are in some type of role where your task is to get me lynched.

Also, you complain about my number of posts, but you fail to compare it to your own. Why is that, I wonder?

But when you're reminded of your fake reveal, you're happy to ham it up.

Seriously, this is just over-the-top nonsense, even from you.

I guess the truth is that you've been given the vaguest, least restrictive post "restriction" in the short history of on-line mafia by the most lenient moderator ever to grace a game. :rolleyes:

Keep this quote handy so that you can take it up with the mod.

I'm in blue. Your giving me a headache and you're a complete pest.

Most of the game won't be checking back in until tomorrow night/Monday morning, anyway.

I'm an impatient person.. lol... i feel like we're stuck in neutral

Total scum post. Why build cases and threaten votes if you're just going to puss out?

So, when I said "I'd be so sloppy as to claim a PR and not actually follow through with it.", you reply with "That's been the case".

It's the feeling of certainty that you have that strikes me as odd. So, why don't we just cut to the chase - you've called me a liar - what proof do you have? Are you claiming a role?

I'm going to predict that your answer will be "no", but I'm sure I'll enjo whatever spin you put on it.

Just to reiterate, you should qualify your statements as opinions, which they are. Try to lead the lynch much? That's a pretty obvious scum tell.

I've already posted a string of posts from you with no sign of a post restriction at all. The site cut me off from posting how many in a row it really was. I went back to when we were first discussing I28's reveal, and I could easily string together another 20 posts in a row where you make no mention of your alleged greatness.

So either your post restriction is bullsh*t, or Pac doesn't really give a crap about the restriction he gave you.

I'm not claiming any sort of investigative role other than an ability to use the search function on this site. I encourage others to do the same if they think for a moment that I'm lying about your extremely lax adherence to your supposed PR.

Archived