Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

Since your on, I'll throw this out and you tell me what you think:

I28 - no PR, but has a role that allows him to "make deals" with the mod. To make the deal, the mod gives him a very PR like task.

*This still just strikes me as redundant. We know that PR's are out there, so why would Pac give a role, then a task, that could have just as easily been a PR? Plus, as Mod, Pac didn't need to give the ape a role that allowed him to make deals. The Mod would just PM him and say "Hey, I've got a deal for ya. Want it?", which would have left that option open for other players as well. According to I28, he has to have a role to let him do that, but that's backwards...

My saying it wasn't a PR and instead a task is how I interpreted my role and obviously informed how I talked about it. Since Pac disagreed and counted it as a reveal, then I'd guess his thinking and my thinking were not in alignment. Which is why I said he and I debated semantics of the issue.

The ONLY thing redundant is you. It seems like you have averaged one 5-7 paragraph recap of your thoughts around my reveal every 10 of your posts since you decided you wanted me lynched. Then you talk about how Slats and I won't move past it. You are completely full of sh*t.

Plus - and I'm surprised no one has talked about this - Pac's scene looks a lot like the geeker got a chance to do "a deal" for a reward. Do we think that whoever the "geeker" player is also has a specific role that allows them to make deals.

Noen of that makes any sense to me.

Moving on...

SMC has an obvious PR. I have a different PR. How many different types of PR's, deals, and surprises does Pac really have worked out, and since "he's doing all of this in his head" - heh - how is he keeping track of all of the different variations on roles and PR's.

There are other PR's, but I ain't gonna talk about them.

What do you think?

Mother****er says "moving on..." and immediate comes right back to the same topic. Amazing.

Insinuating that if SMC has a PR, and DPR has a PR, then do we really believe I28 could have one too... give me a break. So you are doing is acknowledging that there are PRs in the game, but that in some way, mathematically, the buck stops at I28 ... all you can do is insinuate that there is no way I could possibly have one. But you are fine accepting that you, SMC, and the others you curiously won't talk about are all believable?

And why do you keep asking questions like: "How many types of deals are there?" and sh*t like that? Almost seems like a bit of fishing, or just a feeble attempt at sounding like a townie trying to "figure it out."

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

then vote me... again i'm town, and again I'm not going too fight a lynch too hard. Don't know what to tell you, either sh*t or get off the pot, but quit threatening to vote me as if i'm afraid of you..

Bullsh*t. You've been fighting it pretty damn hard every time I mention your name.

Got a few minutes before church... The last two games here I did not play much at all. JiF and I died quick in the cop game and I skipped the full metal alchemist game. With both games I read along and noticed that the biggest mistake the town makes is screaming at one another and convincing are ourselves someone is scum because they DISAGREE with us. or... the town is better off with that player dead anyhow.

This game I am purposely not getting tangled in arguing and I am also watching what people are doing to move momentum along. DPR, CTM, Monkey, JiF, and Slats are all doing it the old way by kicking each other in the nuts and yelling foul. None of them have pinged me terribly except DPR earlier but the more I read him the more I'm not sure on him. I almost feel like he is trying too hard and not as scummy as he is a mafia stud and willing to prove it any any cost.

Just like the terribly under rated Bup-z and the copycat CTM mentioned the quieter players are the ones that stand out to me. Gently nudging the game and just acting like it's silly talk and no one should pay attention. The three that stand out to me are AVM, Jetscde and Hess. I know my votes on Danx but that was from earlier and she hasn;t been around much for me to strengthen my stance or abandon it for now. Still wary of her..

Hess- Is acting like it's already a given he's innocent and putting little seeds out thier. Just popping out little opinions about who is scum and who is not with ZERO bases for anything he says. Just his feelings... He also said that everyone of his post are game related yet none of them are anything more than his opinions.

AVM- The original mystic. "Jetscode is scum because my gut and crystal ball said so" again not catching any major points from his theory except jetscode kinda went quiet before trying to defend.

Jetscode- also did the mystic he's got a feeling thing but at the same time did defend reasonably though their really wasn;t much of a case other than him avoiding it earlier and keeping his head low.

Not ready to vote for hess yet because Im still trying to see thru his crap to see if it's just Hess being Hess or if he's trying to nudge the game without making himself a target.

At deadline i would vote Jetscode to get an idea what AVM is about but at this point prefer to vote AVM first.

unvote

vote avm

Got a ton of people here for the holiday and will only be on here and their.

While I understand the pause created by the fear of the loudmouths muddling things up...

I'm interested in lynching players for playing like scum. DPR has, I don't care about the PRs or any of that other nonsense right now. He has had an agenda since early in the game, and it has not been a pro-town one.

He came after me IMMEDIATELY after I revealed as a BP Townie.

He fueled JF80's case on me, which ultimately landed JF80 on the chopping block.

He keeps pointing at Slats and I and accusing us of not "moving on" and yet, refused to move onto any subject other than how Slats and I are scum, because we think he is.

Long story short.

DPR has targeted some of us and pronounced us as scum.

Some of us have done the same to him.

Others have blatantly and subtly distanced themselves from DPR as he gets heat.

I have no problem lynching him, because he's been scummy and because it should help us gain perspective on the play of most people in the game.

Unvote

Vote DPR

Bullsh*t. You've been fighting it pretty damn hard every time I mention your name.

Nope.. I argue with you cause you are so flagrantly stupid and hypocritical that it's offensive at times.. Jvor's been voting me for awhile now and I haven't said boo to him.

happy eatster tubby fluffy butt!

Happy Easter to all of you. Thanks for letting me play your cool game. It's made me paranoid, and it's ruined some of the relationships I've worked to build with many of you over the years, but thanks nonetheless.

While I understand the pause created by the fear of the loudmouths muddling things up...

I'm interested in lynching players for playing like scum. DPR has, I don't care about the PRs or any of that other nonsense right now. He has had an agenda since early in the game, and it has not been a pro-town one.

He came after me IMMEDIATELY after I revealed as a BP Townie.

He fueled JF80's case on me, which ultimately landed JF80 on the chopping block.

He keeps pointing at Slats and I and accusing us of not "moving on" and yet, refused to move onto any subject other than how Slats and I are scum, because we think he is.

Long story short.

DPR has targeted some of us and pronounced us as scum.

Some of us have done the same to him.

Others have blatantly and subtly distanced themselves from DPR as he gets heat.

I have no problem lynching him, because he's been scummy and because it should help us gain perspective on the play of most people in the game.

Unvote

Vote DPR

Whats your take on what Slats was saying about DPR's so called PR that he seems to follow when hes in the mood ? I would think if he had an actual PR he would have been mod killed by now, which tells me hes lying. He could be lying trying to cover up a more powerful role, but if so, hes failing miserably which wont go well for us if what Im saying is true.

Im going to

unvote JC and Vote DPR

Ill be out for the day so I'll check back in tonight I would not be surprised to come back to a DPR vote on me LOL .

Have a happy Easter everyone.

Happy Easter to all of you. Thanks for letting me play your cool game. It's made me paranoid, and it's ruined some of the relationships I've worked to build with many of you over the years, but thanks nonetheless.

You've fit right in. I now project that I will be finishing 2nd in rookie of the year voting.

Whats your take on what Slats was saying about DPR's so called PR that he seems to follow when hes in the mood ? I would think if he had an actual PR he would have been mod killed by now, which tells me hes lying. He could be lying trying to cover up a more powerful role, but if so, hes failing miserably which wont go well for us if what Im saying is true.

Im going to

unvote JC and Vote DPR

Ill be out for the day so I'll check back in tonight I would not be surprised to come back to a DPR vote on me LOL .

Have a happy Easter everyone.

I agree with Slats's observation that DPR seems to do it when he feels like it, and mostly when he gets called out on it. I've reached the point where I don't care about whether or not DPR has a post restriction. I don't think PR's are going to be a determinant of alignment.

The bottom line is, DPR has gone all-in stumbling through redundant statement after redundant statement centering on trying to get me lynched because I revealed with a BP vest, and trying to get Slats lynched because Slats is owning him. While I was retaliating against DPR, CTM was undermining me blatantly.

Of the 4 of us (me, Slats, DPR, CTM), I think DPR is the one that needs to go. I think it breaks the game open.

You've fit right in. I now project that I will be finishing 2nd in rookie of the year voting.

I think you guys will be co-rookies of the year...

Another great crop of newbs, just like last year. Hess, Brett and I all started last year, as well as most of the DM'ers like Nanootz, Song, Verbal and WwWWWwwwiggum.

Of the 4 of us (me, Slats, DPR, CTM), I think DPR is the one that needs to go. I think it breaks the game open.

Of course you do. :donk: Just be ready to do the ape shuffle when everything I've told you turns out to be true.

Of course you do. :donk: Just be ready to do the ape shuffle when everything I've told you turns out to be true.

I not really worried. I've been wrong plenty of times in this game.

So, my concern is no longer whether or not you are lying. It is finding out your alignment to gain perspective on how the other players have interacted with you. Basically, I'm advocating a "lynch for information" like you did with me on D1, the difference being, there has been substantially more interaction between you and other players at this point, than there was at the point you made that same case against me shortly after my BP reveal.

At this point, we've seen a ton of votes for you, and quite a few people make what could be very blatant distancing comments about you. I'd like to be able to look back at those votes/comments/stances with the context of knowing your alignment. As I said, it'll break the game open.

I not really worried. I've been wrong plenty of times in this game.

So, my concern is no longer whether or not you are lying. It is finding out your alignment to gain perspective on how the other players have interacted with you. Basically, I'm advocating a "lynch for information" like you did with me on D1, the difference being, there has been substantially more interaction between you and other players at this point, than there was at the point you made that same case against me shortly after my BP reveal.

At this point, we've seen a ton of votes for you, and quite a few people make what could be very blatant distancing comments about you. I'd like to be able to look back at those votes/comments/stances with the context of knowing your alignment. As I said, it'll break the game open.

A-yup. You take out DPR it immediately gives you Slats and possibly CTM. That's a three-fer.

Official Vote Count

Slats (2) - Verb, DPR

AVM (2) - JiF, Crusher

JC (6) - AVM, SMC, Sharrow, BG, Smash, Hess

JiF (2) - Slats, TomShane

BG (1) - JC

Sharrow (1) - CTM

Hess (1) - Wombat

DPR (2) - Ape, Smash

with 20 maricons alive, it takes 11 to lynch

Deadline is 4/25 at 10PM EST

Official Vote Count

Slats (2) - Verb, DPR

AVM (2) - JiF, Crusher

JC (6) - AVM, SMC, Sharrow, BG, Smash, Hess

BG (1) - JC

Sharrow (1) - CTM

Hess (1) - Wombat

DPR (2) - Ape, Smash

Deadline is 4/25 at 10PM EST

You have Smash voting twice...

Official Vote Count

Slats (2) - Verb, DPR

AVM (2) - JiF, Crusher

JC (5) - AVM, SMC, Sharrow, BG, Hess

Sharrow (1) - CTM

Hess (1) - Wombat

DPR (3) - Ape, Smash, JC

HAHAHA!!

A-yup. You take out DPR it immediately gives you Slats and possibly CTM. That's a three-fer.

No, its not that definitive. Nothing black and white in mafia.

If DPR is scum, it allows us to go back and look at his train. IMO someone like Hess, who avoided voting most of D1 (except for himself and Song), jumping on DPR's train late would ping me as a bus attempt.

If DPR is town I'd look at the people who have sent consistent messages of "I feel good about DPR." Distancing posts. Its actually less likely that if DPR is town, that multiple scum players surfaced at a highly visible level in order to take him out. Unless scum thinks he is seriously rolled. That is why I've been wary of DPR and CTM, I can't dismiss that scum could think my BP claim is legit, as they should, and its feasible that DPR as scum stuck his neck out early try to remove me via lynch, thinking he could argue his way out of his own lynch when I flipped town.

Official Vote Count

Slats (2) - Verb, DPR

AVM (2) - JiF, Crusher

JC (5) - AVM, SMC, Sharrow, BG, Hess

JiF (1) - Slats

Sharrow (1) - CTM

Hess (1) - Wombat

DPR (4) - Ape, Smash, JC, TomShane

HAHAHA!!

This, exactly.

Which is why I said Pac and I argued over semantics. These are the semantics. I still think Pac was wrong, because I accepted a deal and it wasn't PR because I had to "do" something once to earn the vest - BUT, it is what it is. Just a game, he's doing a great job modding, so I'm not going to get all sour grapes.

This little lady knows just what to say...

And yet you still find me suspicious in every game. It's ok... I still love you.

D'Antoni freakin' sucks

Checking in Easter Sunday. Hope everyone had a good day. Looking through with a little over 24 yrs left, JC has contributed more, but I haven't gotten a read on him. That's not enough for me to vote to off him considering the 4 way cagematch that has consumed most of this day. The question is, is JC more lynch worthy of the 4some and the answer is no. The goal is to vote the player you think is most scummy absent someone being pegged, and the most scummiest has been DPR. I didn't want to vote him off D1 since it was his first game back despite my misgivings about his play. That can't carry over.

UNVOTE: JC

VOTE: DPR

Official Vote Count

Slats (2) - Verb, DPR

AVM (2) - JiF, Crusher

JC (4) - AVM, Sharrow, BG, Hess

JiF (1) - Slats

Sharrow (1) - CTM

Hess (1) - Wombat

DPR (5) - Ape, Smash, JC, TomShane, SMC

HAHAHA!!