Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

Unvote

Vote: AVM

That second quote from JiF isn't phrased as well as it could be, but it looks to me like you just presented a willful misinterpretation of it in order to discredit JiF. I mean JiF said in the same quote right before the part that you bolded that he didn't want to lynch from the loud crowd. I think his point was that he would like lynching JC in particular even less.

Really? So the part where he says "I'm afraid we aren't getting out of this day phase without lynching someone from the loud crowd" which he says SUCKS, and then refers to scum laying low and I'm a good start (inferring I'm "laying low"). The very next quote, he says he'd rather lynch from the loud crowd than JC, and that's why he's focused on me.

That's not even SLIGHTLY contradiction to you? Really wombat?

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ugh, what is this WIFOM slats put out?

Additionally, why were you seemingly caught up when you saw my post and voted me, yet then you're upset by slats' "WIFOM" that was posted before me?

Not trying to catch up on two threads at once, are ya womby?

ugh, what is this WIFOM slats put out?

I'd have to go back and find the post, but where he lays out how impossible it is for a PR to be as I'm describing mine to be. His whole case against me is basically summed up in "DPR is lying about hsi PR, so he's scum." Well, that and because I accuse him of being scum. a

Happy Easter to all of you. Thanks for letting me play your cool game. It's made me paranoid, and it's ruined some of the relationships I've worked to build with many of you over the years, but thanks nonetheless.

If it makes you feel better any, my like for you is at the exact same level now as it was prior to this game. Whatever that's worth.

Out of the 4 loudmouths, DPR is definitely the one who has pinged me most often as potentially scummy. I will say that the speed in which his train took off, and particularly on a day where a lot of people weren't even around does give me some pause. That and while this isn't specific to just DPR, as I said there's always the concern when there's a small group of the loudest people as the ones on the hotseat, there's a good chance scum is just laying back and enjoying it all. That said, I'm certainly willing to move my vote there if that's where it looks like we're going, as of those 4 I feel he's the best option not only for most likely scum but also for the purposes of information on lots of other players. At this point I'm not going to change my vote yet, and I'll look everything over more in the morning and be curious to hear other people chime in.

Your post jumped out at me, AVM.

You didn't answer my question. You stated that I was trying to misconstrue JiF's post, essentially...which I just showed was not the case. My post can jump out to you all you want...doesn't change the fact that was a piss poor point you just made.

Just because he thinks scum are laying low doesn't mean he thinks all low layers are scum. It seems JiF doesn't want to vote JC, but that doesn't mean he doesn't want to vote other low layers, like you for instance.

If I'm laying low, what are you doing?

Seriously, you really expect everyone to just believe you every time you reveal? I had no idea of your history with vests, or last game, and it sounded like sh*t to me, so I called you out on it. We got the ball rolling (as you've stated was you're intention...) and that was that.

Questioning someone's reveal isn't scummy. For an example, check out the train you're leading on me...

I pointed out each post where you stated something about me that wasn't true. Which, technically, makes your above post a lie as well. You really are a ****in' weaselpenis. I hope you're scum, because if you're not, you're guilty of exactly what Smashmouth is pinning on me.

You just said that you were surprised that I made a case on you after you revealed...?

I don't hink you really want to go down the persistance road, do you? I stand by all of the points I made-

And, for the record, no scum player is going to waste getting htemselve lynched to take out a player with a freaking vest. NOBODY CARES. The mafia don't have to kill everyone, so all you are to them is a huge freaking benefit because they know that they don;t have to bother wasting a nightkill on your roleless a$$. Not sure why that one doesn't sink in...

No one ever said a PR had anything to do with alignment. You invented that yourself.

As far as voting for me because you think I'm scum, and my lynch will give us info - that's just how mafia is played. I got no problem with that. That's all you ever had to say, and I'd of thought you were town the whole damn time.

Idiot.

Yes I have.

But I know you don't want to get into it now. The train is leaving the staion, so why put yourself out anymore. Of course, if it stalls, I'm sure we;ll see you pop back in to push it.

The part I don't get is why I28 is so blind to what you do, then accuses others of doing it? He goes on about JiF acting scummy, but when you pull a classic scum-dance, he just lets it slide. Makes you wonder.

That would be fine - but he's got the parrots all convinced that I lied based on a wifom that he put out there, so I've got to defend it. Especially the places where he lays it down as fact, when it's simply not.

I'd have to go back and find the post, but where he lays out how impossible it is for a PR to be as I'm describing mine to be. His whole case against me is basically summed up in "DPR is lying about hsi PR, so he's scum." Well, that and because I accuse him of being scum. a

YOU ARE AMAZING !!!

I just thought since you have forgotten once again to use your so called PR Id give you a hand. If Im not mistaken you were the one to say liars usually turn out to be Scum ? Thats 7 posts in a row with no PR in sight, its painfully obvious you made this sh*t up.

Gonna be a busy day and won;t be back with anytime till 1ish.

Seems for right now DPR is not long for this game. Not a lot of time but I tried to look at the case on him and this is what I got..

1. PR- comes it go's it ebbs it flows and what the **** it is nobody knows. DPR says he has to act arrogant but not in every thread. PR's I have made me post something over and ov0er again with fear of mod reprisal. On the other hand kinda odd Pac making DPr just act arrogant, similar to making Crusher just act fat. Though JVOR did make me make a joke in every post one game.

2. Bullet proof vest envy- The pirate grabbed the BPV to a role less townie with both hand like Crusher the last piece of pie at a picnic. I could almost see that this might be do to the different way the boards do thing, but this is a SCARFACE game. Bullet proof vest and machine guns would be pretty reasonable gear.

3. Lying- This is where people beating each other up makes it hard to gather things. I know he has fought with Slats and I28 over and over again. I know the PR was questioned and he supposedly contradicted himself, but I have to go back and look to see how much of this happened and how much of it was part of the sparring that has been going on.

This is what I have gathered from the case so far. Please feel free to add anything that might help with #3. Reasons one and two are pretty clear cut, but anything someone can offer for #3 would help.

I really don;t see the pirate making it out of today, but at the same time I would like to get as much as we can out of his death before he is lynched. Cause of the holiday 80% of the game went quiet... this is understood. But I would like to see everyone chiming in today and giving THEIR opinions on the Pirate before he is toasted.

You just said that you were surprised that I made a case on you after you revealed...?

I absolutely did not. I said I expected people to challenge my reveal. I however felt you came after me in an overly aggressive manner, with a paper thing case. Every time I held up against the basis of your case against me, you added another paper thin layer. Each layer weaker than the first.

I've stated this ad naseaum. Spin and twist my words as you will. My tune hasn't changed.

I don't hink you really want to go down the persistance road, do you? I stand by all of the points I made-

And, for the record, no scum player is going to waste getting htemselve lynched to take out a player with a freaking vest. NOBODY CARES. The mafia don't have to kill everyone, so all you are to them is a huge freaking benefit because they know that they don;t have to bother wasting a nightkill on your roleless a$$. Not sure why that one doesn't sink in...

No one ever said a PR had anything to do with alignment. You invented that yourself.

As far as voting for me because you think I'm scum, and my lynch will give us info - that's just how mafia is played. I got no problem with that. That's all you ever had to say, and I'd of thought you were town the whole damn time.

The thing is, I didn't come after you... until you came after me. Its the detail of what you said, how you said it and how much you've squirmed in your case against me. You seem to forget that my case on you is in fact OMGUS, for reasons I stated earlier in the game, and the premise of my early vote on you was that I thought you were playing scummy. My vote NOW is based on gaining info. So I did say that.

Yes I have.

But I know you don't want to get into it now. The train is leaving the staion, so why put yourself out anymore. Of course, if it stalls, I'm sure we;ll see you pop back in to push it.

The part I don't get is why I28 is so blind to what you do, then accuses others of doing it? He goes on about JiF acting scummy, but when you pull a classic scum-dance, he just lets it slide. Makes you wonder.

I opened D2 voting for Slats. I am comfortable, for now, with his defense from the heat he got.

Slats and I have fought many battles. I do NOT think he'd have taken his pursuit, echoing mine, of lynching you this far if he didn't sincerely think you were scum. He knows it wouldn't be worth the headache I'd give him if I felt he was scum using me to lynch you.

At this point, if forced to choose between Slats and DPR. I choose DPR.

And JIF is acting scummy. Unlike the pirate, I have 2 eyes and use them to look at more than one player at a time.

No you fuggin moron, you've been aggressively trying to lynch me and I've made it clear I evaded a NK somehow. Vote for yourself you steaming pile of hypocrap

You'd love that wouldn't you.

Playing like a complete self-martyring puss-wah is your style, not mine.

please someone kill the monkey...

dm'ers... dpr is figthing hard to stay alive and he's apparently roleless. I'd suspect a guy whose played as many games as him would've rolled over by now, after several days of battling it out with the cement head ape. I know i would've... Which makes me wonder if he's figthing so hard cause he's a bit more important then a roleless townie

Or scum, logic king.

For the record, pirate created his own monster. I moved on to Slats, Hess and JIF, and pirate kept pulling me back in. **** yourself.

YOU ARE AMAZING !!!

I just thought since you have forgotten once again to use your so called PR Id give you a hand. If Im not mistaken you were the one to say liars usually turn out to be Scum ? Thats 7 posts in a row with no PR in sight, its painfully obvious you made this sh*t up.

So you're going to be selective about what I say, and try to throw it back at me? Be careful pushing that hard, amigo, it looks an awful lot like a small group of players is pretty much willing to do anything to get me lynched.

But, to address your concern - you can't prove one thing that I've said to be anything less than true. Period. If you think you can, by all means, dazzle us.

All any of you do is try to keep pounding on the "he's lying" drum. But I'm not. I've not once contradicted myself.

My PR requires that I act arrogant. It does not require any specific way in which I do this - for instance, if I sneer at you in post because your reasoning is one-dimensional and annoying - that counts. I don't have to post anything specific, and it doesn't have to be in every post, or even every seven as long as during the game day, I give off an egomaniacal attitude.

If you can prove that I said somethign different, go ahead. If not, stop wetting yourself trying to convince everyone I lied. Then ask someone how to spin a wifom, 'cause you're not doing it right. Slats can show you...

So you're going to be selective about what I say, and try to throw it back at me? Be careful pushing that hard, amigo, it looks an awful lot like a small group of players is pretty much willing to do anything to get me lynched.

Hahahahhahah... yes pirate, your whole train is chock-full-of-scum. You goon.

Hahahahhahah... yes pirate, your whole train is chock-full-of-scum. You goon.

I didn't say they were all scum, did I? I said they were willing to do pretty much anything to get me lynched. There's a difference.

Stop your bitching. I agree digging into those laying low makes sense, however at this point, lynching DPR provides better context for looking back at the low layers.

AVM isn't even someone I would describe as low laying, he's been boastful and posting much more than he usually does. However, Hess and Song, both of them are people I am curious about... and I think knowing DPR's alignment provides better context for analyzing what both of their motivations might have been when they finally decided to vote at the deadline on D1.

Knowing DPR's alignment will also provide better context for why you keep posting these possibly distancing proclamations about staying away from the loud people.

JIF stomping his feet and feigning frustration that nobody will listen to him and vote for low layers, REEKS like scum putting on airs to dress up a vote buried on someone that just isn't going anywhere. Just sayin'

You're a complete moron. CTM is right, you are so hypocritical at times is disgusting. I'd much prefer lynching you over DPR if the town decides to lynch from the loud crowd. I'm pretty confident he's town and you a dumbass just pushing and pushing his lynch.

You'd love that wouldn't you.

Playing like a complete self-martyring puss-wah is your style, not mine.

I play pragmatic, willing to die when it makes sense for the team, you play like losing you means instant defeat.

EIther way, seems you'll be getting your wish. My only hope is that if DPR is town, you get lynched with a quickness tomorrow

You're a complete moron. CTM is right, you are so hypocritical at times is disgusting. I'd much prefer lynching you over DPR if the town decides to lynch from the loud crowd. I'm pretty confident he's town and you a dumbass just pushing and pushing his lynch.

Cool story fag.

I'm not pushing and pushing. I moved away from it, to YOU. So I'm not surprised you are willing now to vote from the loud crowd, as long as its me.

The pirate is as much an offender of talking too damn much as I am. His inability to move on from me, is what has fostered my inability to move on from him. Might be dumb, but its D2, we got very little info from our D1 lynch and there is no sign of pirate shutting up as long as he's alive.

Him dying = "info"

I don't give a **** about your opinions on me otherwise.

Really? So the part where he says "I'm afraid we aren't getting out of this day phase without lynching someone from the loud crowd" which he says SUCKS, and then refers to scum laying low and I'm a good start (inferring I'm "laying low"). The very next quote, he says he'd rather lynch from the loud crowd than JC, and that's why he's focused on me.

That's not even SLIGHTLY contradiction to you? Really wombat?

My preference is to lynch you, first and foremost. Do I think you are laying low, yes. Not because of you post count, that is high for you this game but because you arent do anything this game. You're just sliding by, playing wild (which is amusing) and making wild predictions that I dont see benefiting the town in the slightest bit. IF, the town decides they want to lynch from the loud crowd, I'd prefer that logic over lynching JC and at this point, would much rather lynch the Ape > DPR. Other than you calling your shot on JC, I dont see the case.

It was pretty simple logic to follow, wwwbat followed, dont know why it was so hard for you. So no, I dont see the contradiction. Its spelled out pretty simply.

I play pragmatic, willing to die when it makes sense for the team, you play like losing you means instant defeat.

EIther way, seems you'll be getting your wish. My only hope is that if DPR is town, you get lynched with a quickness tomorrow

I'm sure you'd love that... as you've been pushing for it since I revealed.

My preference is to lynch you, first and foremost. Do I think you are laying low, yes. Not because of you post count, that is high for you this game but because you arent do anything this game. You're just sliding by, playing wild (which is amusing) and making wild predictions that I dont see benefiting the town in the slightest bit. IF, the town decides they want to lynch from the loud crowd, I'd prefer that logic over lynching JC and at this point, would much rather lynch the Ape > DPR. Other than you calling your shot on JC, I dont see the case.

It was pretty simple logic to follow, wwwbat followed, dont know why it was so hard for you. So no, I dont see the contradiction. Its spelled out pretty simply.

You haven't done sh*t this game either. You post and insinuate certain people are scum, but don't commit to any of it. Its like you are waiting for someone to take one of your breadcrumbs, build a case on it, and then hop on.

Just like now. You are basically saying you'll vote me... after someone else does.

I am as much an offender of talking too damn much as the pirate is. My inability to move on from him and ctm, is what has fostered thier inability to move on from me. Might be dumb, but its D2, we got very little info from our D1 lynch and there is no sign of me shutting up as long as I'm alive.

Me dying = "info"

works just as well this way to... piece of hypocrap

I may not be a prolific poster but I weigh in when I can.

Out of me, slats, dpr and the ape, who would you think should be lynched.. Conversely, out of the actives who would you like to pressure?

Total bullsh*t that we can't have 1 full, nice day of spring. It has to either rain in the morning or the evening.

The way I see it, we have the enigmas (AVM/JC) and the 4 way cagematch (DPR/I28/CTM/Slats) and I had been voting for one of the enigmas, but that vote is essentially premised on the absence of evidence. If I'm going to lynch someone (which, with the deadline is a reality), then it has to be on something, and that means from someone of the 4 way. The best candidate IMO is DPR.

Also, FOS on WWWWombat. Can't present an argument against AVM as laying low when, as AVM points out, the same can be said against you.

Archived