Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

Interesting. You are just sitting on the sidelines casting aspersions when you feel like it... odd game from you.

Certainly not the typical CTM scum-hunting we're used to... where you make votes and try to "trap" scum. Or what no pied pipering? NONE of that this game... you just latched safely onto butting heads with the Ape, and singing the Ape is dumb tune. Great way to appear vocal without saying anything.

That said, I do agree that JVOR just placed a very shady vote.

SO you agree with me, but because i didn't spell it out that i thought it was a scummy post and instead tried to provoke something from him, i'm playing like scum? isn't that doing exactly what you think i should be doing?

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not for nothing but it's day 2 and now you've ruined what could have been a possible pretty good tell for town later on in the game you freaking numbskull.

That was dramatic.

Why is it any different a tell now, than it would have been on D3 or D4?

We ALL know how CTM plays as town. He's not doing it.

I've said some suspect things? Like what? Just going to throw out a blanket statement like that but provide nothing more?

I cant stand you. Between you CTM and T0mShane....Its like 1a, 1b, 1c. Hate the **** out of all you punks.

Also, this post is pretty amusing. You voted the biggest train going, you are willing to vote the 2nd biggest train and you planted a seed to vote the easiest lynch in the game. I'll remember this post later, dipsh*t.

I gave my thoughts on the leading candidates for a lynch. I already mentioned that I'd rather lynch CTM but since it's deadline day, that's not really happening.

Your posting in particular between your hangup on AVM, the ape, and voting for 80 on day one caught my eye. Day 2 you've been a bit better, so like I said, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt because on day one to me you acted un-jIflike. You usually never just cave-in to a the major lynch candidate and you did with 80. If anything, you seemed to have a strong thing about AVM and you'd usually just run with it. And ftr, I already missed a couple days and skimmed. I'm not rereading all of this crap and am going off of memory.

I'm also willing to vote a bunch of different people because it's early and for a bunch of people I have middle of the road reads. I only would be not willing to vote someone if I found them strongly town. Don't see why that's much of a surprise that's how I always play.

SO you agree with me, but because i didn't spell it out that i thought it was a scummy post and instead tried to provoke something from him, i'm playing like scum? isn't that doing exactly what you think i should be doing?

I agree that JVOR's vote/post was a ping.

I just said you are playing different goober... I'm not the only one to notice. Honestly, I'm not going to pretend I know what the **** you have up your dirty pee-pee touching sleeves, but it pings me... and I'm one of the few people you don't usually ping on a regular basis.

That was dramatic.

Why is it any different a tell now, than it would have been on D3 or D4?

We ALL know how CTM plays as town. He's not doing it.

Bringing it (anyone's supposed tells) to the forefront is always stupid especially on day 2. Actually YOUR post was what was "dramatic". I was pointing it out to you.

Bringing it (anyone's supposed tells) to the forefront is always stupid especially on day 2. Actually YOUR post was what was "dramatic". I was pointing it out to you.

Disagree. I've been saying he's scum for D1 and D2. That post was no different than the handful of posts I'd made earlier in the game about how his play is different.

Did you skim right over those?

I stopped rereading games ever since they changed the site format where it's much more of a pain in the a$$ to read someone's posts in a given thread. Either that or when Integrity started taking up half the game content.

Sure you did.

I stopped rereading games ever since they changed the site format where it's much more of a pain in the a$$ to read someone's posts in a given thread. Either that or when Integrity started taking up half the game content.

the advasnced search function does the job, just not as easy. I asked max to add the old functionality back in and he said he couldn't, but I think it's possible.. i may hack together a form and see if i can post cross site..

Disagree. I've been saying he's scum for D1 and D2. That post was no different than the handful of posts I'd made earlier in the game about how his play is different.

Did you skim right over those?

I guess so. You should vote me again. Brining up peoples tells changes the dynamic and thus, in turn, doesn't make them tells anymore you furr-ball. As least wait for a more opportune time where it makes a difference to the game.

I will, on D5 when its okay with you for us to talk about tells and kills some scum. :rolleyes:

again, you've seen me as scum 1 time for all intents and purposes and it was your first game. I'm also not scum this game, so I'm not sure how you think i have "tells"

I gave my thoughts on the leading candidates for a lynch. I already mentioned that I'd rather lynch CTM but since it's deadline day, that's not really happening.

Your posting in particular between your hangup on AVM, the ape, and voting for 80 on day one caught my eye. Day 2 you've been a bit better, so like I said, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt because on day one to me you acted un-jIflike. You usually never just cave-in to a the major lynch candidate and you did with 80. If anything, you seemed to have a strong thing about AVM and you'd usually just run with it. And ftr, I already missed a couple days and skimmed. I'm not rereading all of this crap and am going off of memory.

I'm also willing to vote a bunch of different people because it's early and for a bunch of people I have middle of the road reads. I only would be not willing to vote someone if I found them strongly town. Don't see why that's much of a surprise that's how I always play.

Fair enough, however, I'm usually willing to switch votes early to avoid random lynches or join a train I feel better about to preserve another player. Which is what I did on day 1.

I think I must protect my #1.

Vote: JiF

I'm hurt.

Fair enough, however, I'm usually willing to switch votes early to avoid random lynches or join a train I feel better about to preserve another player. Which is what I did on day 1.

I'm hurt.

I'm sorry I take it back

Unvote

Vote: DPR

Because I read every post in Sterling Archers voice. And that is far too much awesome associated with DPR.

again, you've seen me as scum 1 time for all intents and purposes and it was your first game. I'm also not scum this game, so I'm not sure how you think i have "tells"

Everyone has little tells but they can just as easily turn into WIFOMs especially when brought up. So instead of these little tells that can help a townie out to a small degree, they just become WIFOMs in the future. So these little tells that at least help a smidgen become useless. Oh and just shut up monkey, I don't care I'm not being dramatic, I'm just making a point is all.

Everyone has little tells but they can just as easily turn into WIFOMs especially when brought up. So instead of these little tells that can help a townie out to a small degree, they just become WIFOMs in the future. So these little tells that at least help a smidgen become useless. Oh and just shut up monkey, I don't care I'm not being dramatic, I'm just making a point is all.

You just did your tell.

Totally kind of but not really off subject but I was thinking about this the other day....is it even remotely possible to play a game where wifom doesnt come into play? Feel like its inevitable. At some point every player in the game is going to create a wifom situation.

Carry on...

I'm sorry I take it back

Unvote

Vote: DPR

Because I read every post in Sterling Archers voice. And that is far too much awesome associated with DPR.

That's what I'm talking about! If I could have my voice surgically altered to sound just like his, and we could talk in the forums instead of type, I would seriously consider doing it.

And, given my egomaniapalooza, you were a gent to pretend vote JiF first. As soon as I read my PR from Pac, I thought "At least Vic is sitting this one out. He hates that sh*t..." heh

That's what I'm talking about! If I could have my voice surgically altered to sound just like his, and we could talk in the forums instead of type, I would seriously consider doing it.

And, given my egomaniapalooza, you were a gent to pretend vote JiF first. As soon as I read my PR from Pac, I thought "At least Vic is sitting this one out. He hates that sh*t..." heh

Well. Mission accomplished. All I hear is Sterling Archer. I try to be a gentlemen. I had to get one joke vote in before I got down to SRS MAFIA BSNS

Totally kind of but not really off subject but I was thinking about this the other day....is it even remotely possible to play a game where wifom doesnt come into play? Feel like its inevitable. At some point every player in the game is going to create a wifom situation.

Carry on...

Speaking of WIFOM Monkey has played such obvious scum I don't think he is.

I didn't call it a scum tell, Hess made the comment about it being a tell. Not me.

I pointed out that you aren't playing like you do AS TOWN. There are things I've come to expect from you when we are both town, and they haven't showed up in this game. You aren't exactly the type who needs a couple of days to ramp up either. I know I rip on you every game, but I haven't come after you with a case that you are scum in a number of games, because I can usually see though your scum hunting and game maneuvering.

That's all, it was an observation. Funny, you guys bitch about me posting to much, but then pick apart and spin my every word.

:blink:

You don't get it LOL which is the only reason why I think you're town :lol:. Now Wombat on the other hand I think is pretending not to get it.

I have to know what "it" is before I can even contemplate "getting it."

I don't know that you and I should ever be allowed to converse directly without supervision... too much awesome, could cause a disruption in the force.

Meh, I'm running out of time to be online this morning, and at 8 votes, it seems likelier than not that a lynch is imminent...

So, here's the rest of my PR - after three days of acting egomaniacal, I earn a free vig kill on N4.

I am fully aware of what my fan-club will say about this, and I absolutely expect to still be lynched. But, even my harshest critics have to admit that as town, they'd be pissed if I didn't say anything.

Needless to say, the reasons I didn't say anything before are obvious.

So that's it - that's all I got.

I'll be on and off for the rest of the day. I'm happy to answer questions - I just didn't want the lynch to clinch while I was away.

IF MAFIA WAS A KINGDOM, I WOULD BE THE RULER. DAMN, I'M ALMOST AS GOOD A PLAYER AS I AM SEXY...

so any reason not to let him shoot on N4?.. it's easily verifiable and now he's cornered in

the other thing with the PR stuff, that i think slats, smash and the ape are missing.. is that it fits in with pac would be amused by and what others players are doign

1) I28 - fos everyone

2) SMC - bitch about everything

3) DPR - talk about how great he is.

all fits imo

Archived