Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

so any reason not to let him shoot on N4?.. it's easily verifiable and now he's cornered in

Not sure what the #'s are but it's not like scum can't kill at night. So is it worth them to give up one? Because once we only see DPR's "kill" go through and no scum kill then he's a speed lynch the next day.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meh, I'm running out of time to be online this morning, and at 8 votes, it seems likelier than not that a lynch is imminent...

So, here's the rest of my PR - after three days of acting egomaniacal, I earn a free vig kill on N4.

I am fully aware of what my fan-club will say about this, and I absolutely expect to still be lynched. But, even my harshest critics have to admit that as town, they'd be pissed if I didn't say anything.

Needless to say, the reasons I didn't say anything before are obvious.

So that's it - that's all I got.

I'll be on and off for the rest of the day. I'm happy to answer questions - I just didn't want the lynch to clinch while I was away.

IF MAFIA WAS A KINGDOM, I WOULD BE THE RULER. DAMN, I'M ALMOST AS GOOD A PLAYER AS I AM SEXY...

Have you ever seen the movie Dead Ringers? Is it like that?

Not sure what the #'s are but it's not like scum can't kill at night. So is it worth them to give up one? Because once we only see DPR's "kill" go through and no scum kill then he's a speed lynch the next day.

if they want to forfeit a NK on the off chance we'll lynch dpr because of it, i have no problem with that deal

Freakin' sucks I'm tired and the day isn't half over yet.

so any reason not to let him shoot on N4?.. it's easily verifiable and now he's cornered in

It's D2. So you're saying we should table DPR for 3 more days after this and let him pull a JF80 to try to prove he's a vig? Because this issue won't be solved until D5.

Kinda ingenious "let me live until D5" move if you think about it. If he's anti-town he could easily present an endgame scenario in 3 more days. Convenient that the kill attempt isn't tonight where we could address it tomorrow.

Total bullsh*t the way Mo blew that save yesterday

if they want to forfeit a NK on the off chance we'll lynch dpr because of it, i have no problem with that deal

Or they could shoot DPR that night and have 2 kills.

It's D2. So you're saying we should table DPR for 3 more days after this and let him pull a JF80 to try to prove he's a vig? Because this issue won't be solved until D5.

Kinda ingenious "let me live until D5" move if you think about it. If he's anti-town he could easily present an endgame scenario in 3 more days. Convenient that the kill attempt isn't tonight where we could address it tomorrow.

It's day 2?

LULZ. .

Why does he want to be your twin so bad? He was trying to hint he was a bomb at one point in the game as well.

Meh, I'm running out of time to be online this morning, and at 8 votes, it seems likelier than not that a lynch is imminent...

So, here's the rest of my PR - after three days of acting egomaniacal, I earn a free vig kill on N4.

I am fully aware of what my fan-club will say about this, and I absolutely expect to still be lynched. But, even my harshest critics have to admit that as town, they'd be pissed if I didn't say anything.

I'll be on and off for the rest of the day. I'm happy to answer questions - I just didn't want the lynch to clinch while I was away.

IF MAFIA WAS A KINGDOM, I WOULD BE THE RULER. DAMN, I'M ALMOST AS GOOD A PLAYER AS I AM SEXY...

I'm kind of shocked by the conviction you had about my reveal being bad, now that you've fully revealed. Our roles sound MUCH more similar than you made them sound when you cased me, saying that my PR/reveal didn't sound like yours. I also see NO reason why you didn't just reveal that you'd earn a vig shot to begin with when you were close to lynch.

What more can you tell us about the nature of this vig shot?

This.

Pull yourself together Hess.

What are you talking about? Somebody saying I AM THE BOMB isn't role hinting? What I'm saying is it was scummy, trying to hint you're a bomb. I guarantee that was his intent. Mind your own Monkey and stop acting like you've confirmed anything.

I'm kind of shocked by the conviction you had about my reveal being bad, now that you've fully revealed. Our roles sound MUCH more similar than you made them sound when you cased me, saying that my PR/reveal didn't sound like yours. I also see NO reason why you didn't just reveal that you'd earn a vig shot to begin with when you were close to lynch.

What more can you tell us about the nature of this vig shot?

I've seen games where the mod will give the scum-team just a little info about the town to see if they hang themselves with it. Because you said your role allowed you to make a deal, and that you didn't have a PR, I figured that this might be the case. It's not like Pac couldn't have talked to Doggin - you know?

And, revealing a vig shot then wouldn't make any sense at all, just like you revealing about your vest never made any sense. I was betting that my reveal, name and PR, would be familiar enough to enough players that I didn't need to throw in the vig kill, which would have just made me more of a target, more of a distraction, and let's face it, keeping it to use in case I wound up back on the lynch pole wasn't the worst idea...

Also, for the record, I thought it was a total scum-move for you to cave in with so few votes on you. I never found the mod's instructions unclear about reveals, and your "slip" that "led to the mod forcing you to reveal" seemed really contrived, a really good wifom, and a nice cover to see a scum player through to much later in the game. If you're scum, your team putting you out to be a distraction (given your reputation for being a distraction, and your seeming embrace of it) would have been a really crafty move. I thought I'd sweat you about it. It was all that was going on at the time. But then you had your mom call my mom, and I had to lay off...heh

Anyway, I CORNER THE MARKET ON AWESOME. I <3 MYSELF.

Official Vote Count

Slats (2) - Verb, DPR

AVM (2) - JiF, Crusher

JC (4) - AVM, Sharrow, BG, Hess

JiF (1) - Slats

Sharrow (1) - CTM

Hess (1) - Wombat

DPR (5) - Ape, Smash, JC, TomShane, SMC

with 20 maricons alive, it takes 11 to lynch

HAHAHA!!

has naeen even voted today?

unvote

vote nanootz

I can answer that - in the event that you are investigated, which is likely if you are in a cage match, it wouldn't look good at all to leave anything out.

I also wanted to stick with it, but not have people hate my guts (as in, they knew why I was doing it.) That part is not working out as well as I had hoped. heh

PAC IS THE GREATEST MOD OF ALL TIME, AND THAT'S COMING FROM ME, THE GREATEST PLAYER OF ALL TIME.

Okay...now you've totally contradicted yourself and it has me wondering.

Personally DPR is useless. If he's telling the truth and makes it to N4 and is a threat scum just Nk's him prior to that and we never get his kill. If he's lying he lasts until D5 and we speed lynch him then.

I'd rather just kill him now and worry about it later rather than let it hang.

Okay...now you've totally contradicted yourself and it has me wondering.

I think it would be fair to say that on an investigation, a PR might show up, but not necessarily the details or rewards surrounding it. And, even if it did, that would be something that I would hope that an investigator would keep under their hat as well. Make sense?

Personally DPR is useless. If he's telling the truth and makes it to N4 and is a threat scum just Nk's him prior to that and we never get his kill. If he's lying he lasts until D5 and we speed lynch him then.

This. Also, hypothetically, if DPR is roled scum, scum gets additional days of using his power. It isn't exactly completely harmless to let him live like CTM is trying to say.

So, just to confirm, it's totally cool for the town to keep a guy with a BVP, but not the guy with the vig kill. Awesome.

Look, I don't expect you to catch up on 100 pages of this stuff, but damn...

I think it would be fair to say that on an investigation, a PR might show up, but not necessarily the details or rewards surrounding it. And, even if it did, that would be something that I would hope that an investigator would keep under their hat as well. Make sense?

Gotcha. Any time I've ever played, just the alignment is showed so thats why this stood out at me as a contradiction. BTW, it still does ;-).

Gotcha. Any time I've ever played, just the alignment is showed so thats why this stood out at me as a contradiction. BTW, it still does ;-).

Are you serious? You think that because you've never seen it, it can't happen?

I'm not going to get into another fight with everyone about potential mafia scenarios - but at least take a look at eh Wiki to see the different types of cop roles, what they show, and then imagine how many people did variations on that.

Like I said, the momentum is for my lynch, and I expect it, but I'm not going to let bad points go unchallenged.

Are you serious? You think that because you've never seen it, it can't happen?

I'm not going to get into another fight with everyone about potential mafia scenarios - but at least take a look at eh Wiki to see the different types of cop roles, what they show, and then imagine how many people did variations on that.

Like I said, the momentum is for my lynch, and I expect it, but I'm not going to let bad points go unchallenged.

You can challenge me all you want. Honestly, when I typed that, I was only thinking about a cop investigation. Forgot about role finder type roles. In that case, I get your point, but you still contradicted yourself. Earlier you said you didnt want there to be any questions if there was an investigation, but now you are releasing more info about your role. Its a contradiction in the simplest fashion.

I've seen games where the mod will give the scum-team just a little info about the town to see if they hang themselves with it. Because you said your role allowed you to make a deal, and that you didn't have a PR, I figured that this might be the case. It's not like Pac couldn't have talked to Doggin - you know?

And, revealing a vig shot then wouldn't make any sense at all, just like you revealing about your vest never made any sense. I was betting that my reveal, name and PR, would be familiar enough to enough players that I didn't need to throw in the vig kill, which would have just made me more of a target, more of a distraction, and let's face it, keeping it to use in case I wound up back on the lynch pole wasn't the worst idea...

Also, for the record, I thought it was a total scum-move for you to cave in with so few votes on you. I never found the mod's instructions unclear about reveals, and your "slip" that "led to the mod forcing you to reveal" seemed really contrived, a really good wifom, and a nice cover to see a scum player through to much later in the game. If you're scum, your team putting you out to be a distraction (given your reputation for being a distraction, and your seeming embrace of it) would have been a really crafty move. I thought I'd sweat you about it. It was all that was going on at the time. But then you had your mom call my mom, and I had to lay off...heh

Anyway, I CORNER THE MARKET ON AWESOME. I <3 MYSELF.

So I asked you if you could tell us more about this vig shot... and you give me a 4 paragraph post about how I am scum. Thanks.

This. Also, hypothetically, if DPR is roled scum, scum gets additional days of using his power. It isn't exactly completely harmless to let him live like CTM is trying to say.

That's poop.. if scum nk's him before he gets to use it how is that bad when you want to lynch him anyway..

more scummy play from you

That's poop.. if scum nk's him before he gets to use it how is that bad when you want to lynch him anyway..

more scummy play from you

Why would scum NK DPR at this point? Insinuating that could happen is purposefully naive.

He's reached L2 twice now. Scum isn't going out of their way to NK a guy that has talked himself into two near lynches, and who has a vig shot and has shown NO signs of having a clue of who scum is.

Archived