Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Freakin' sucks the way the day is dragging.

right, so why can't nanootz go from 2-9 in 4 hrs similiarly?

and fwiw, I'm willing to hammer dpr I just think we haven't accomplished very much at all today outside of continueing day 1's obsession with him. In the interest of not bringing it into day 3, there's a benefit to him or the ape going now..

You're so full of sh*t, your breath stinks. You don't want to bring the DPRstuff into D3, but you're fine to let him live till D5? What a joke.

That said, I'll buy your plan at the moment. Going after a new enigma rather than who we think is scummy doesn't make sense, but you want to coax some info out of Nae? I'll play along. Let's see what we get, Pied Piper

UNVOTE: DPR

VOTE: Nae

You're so full of sh*t, your breath stinks. You don't want to bring the DPRstuff into D3, but you're fine to let him live till D5? What a joke.

No, i said I can see the benefit of getting rid of him or the ape, meaning I'm not dead set against lynching him, just that it's not my top priority ... my top pririty is finding scum, after that it's having somethign productive today happen.. If dpr is innocent, we accomplished 0 today.. basically

No, i said I can see the benefit of getting rid of him or the ape, meaning I'm not dead set against lynching him, just that it's not my top priority ... my top pririty is finding scum, after that it's having somethign productive today happen.. If dpr is innocent, we accomplished 0 today.. basically

Ih8 how much we've shared the same logic this game...but I will say, the last couple of times this has happened we've both been town...so that makes me feel a tad bit better about trusting you...for now.

dpr you better freaking be innocent so we can string this clown up next, i'll pray jif gets free access to your bung for a month if you're lying

Don't worry, I'm town, just like I've said I am.

Now, it would be in my interest to vote for Nae, but it would also be opportunistic as hell, so I figured I'd leave it alone.

But, she did just miraculously appear at the bottom of my screen, and that would be one hell of a coincidence.

Total bullsh*t its going to rain again tonight

Duh, people weren't voting for DPR as pest control. They're voting for him because they think he's scummy. Of all the players highlighted today, he's the scummiest.

But, she did just miraculously appear at the bottom of my screen, and that would be one hell of a coincidence.

she did, didn't she

oh and as a townie, i'm not sure why you'd be worried about looking scummy.. only scum and maybe power roles think about that, imo

I like it and I agree with his logic, because I think she's been playing off as well. I've mentioned it many times. Pure banter, I literally cant think of a single game related post which is completely opposite of her typical play. Since AVM isnt gaining any speed and I dont like the DPR lynch....

Unvote AVM

Vote Nae

Cant hurt to try.

Yes, I think she has been playing quietly. However, she had one of the only rational reactions to my reveal, and I don't think that was overlooked. I don't like the idea of forcing her to reveal at CTM's request only to then deliberate at the deadline between her and DPR. Its a situation that is not town friendly. People make this same point every game.

Just my take on it.

Don't worry, I'm town, just like I've said I am.

Now, it would be in my interest to vote for Nae, but it would also be opportunistic as hell, so I figured I'd leave it alone.

You left out:

ZOMG!!! I AM TEH AWESOME!!!

Yes, I think she has been playing quietly. However, she had one of the only rational reactions to my reveal, and I don't think that was overlooked. I don't like the idea of forcing her to reveal at CTM's request only to then deliberate at the deadline between her and DPR. Its a situation that is not town friendly. People make this same point every game.

Just my take on it.

omg you are too much.. lol

How to manipulate me in mafia,

by Ape.

Agree with me.

The end.

Back. I'm going to be voting for DPR too. With apparently so many players with post restrictions, I'm going to assume that at least 1 of them is scum. It would make sense that if scum was given a deal, the reward would be a kill in such a large game. I think it would also be more likely for scum to be forced to wait for the kill than if he were town. I don't think I would accept that deal if I was given it. Afterall, there's no guarantee I'd even be alive by night 4, let alone still be alive by the time I'd have a solid opportunity to use it. Chances are it would either go unused or be used to kill another townie.

There is no excuse, she was posting over the weekend. We can force her to reveal and then lynch based on the deets of it

Regarding the votes on Naeann right now, doing it to get her thoughts on the game is one thing, doing it just to force a reveal is another. Imo, you clearly have your own agenda this game. I don't understand it, but I think it's also pretty clear that Pac is ******* with you more than any of the rest of us know, which is hilarious.

by Ape.

Agree with me.

The end.

You are a filthy ******* pig.

That wasn't me professing that I mentally cleared her when she said she believed my reveal. It was me looking at your play as though you are scum and seeing you go after the inactive player that didn't question my reveal. I'm saying you probably think she's rolled up... and the whole idea of forcing her to reveal just because YOU think its a good idea is complete sh*t.

There is no excuse, she was posting over the weekend. We can force her to reveal and then lynch based on the deets of it

This late Nae train is fascinating to me.

I get the logic. I said back on Friday or Saturday that I'd like to push a couple people to reveal, then lynch DPR anyway. But it's really getting late, and it's hard for this not to look like a blatant attempt to derail DPR's train at the last minute. If he turns out to be roled-up scum, eyes will have to turn to you, Buddy.

If DPR isn't the lynch today, then he's going to be the entire topic of discussion tomorrow. He should've been lynched D1. He's played scummy, and his reveal was BS. Had we done the right thing then as opposed to lynching an obvious townie in JF80, we wouldn't be rehashing all of this now. No way can we let this guy go another day.

Back. I'm going to be voting for DPR too. With apparently so many players with post restrictions, I'm going to assume that at least 1 of them is scum. It would make sense that if scum was given a deal, the reward would be a kill in such a large game. I think it would also be more likely for scum to be forced to wait for the kill than if he were town. I don't think I would accept that deal if I was given it. Afterall, there's no guarantee I'd even be alive by night 4, let alone still be alive by the time I'd have a solid opportunity to use it. Chances are it would either go unused or be used to kill another townie.

that's definitely a legitimate concern

Regarding the votes on Naeann right now, doing it to get her thoughts on the game is one thing, doing it just to force a reveal is another. Imo, you clearly have your own agenda this game. I don't understand it, but I think it's also pretty clear that Pac is ******* with you more than any of the rest of us know, which is hilarious.

It's really nothing, i have no agenda other then a town win.

I'm pressuring her cause she hasn't voted all game day, which is ridiculous imo... i'd like to lynch her for it yes, and lynching her requires a reveal..

she was here since the vote accumulated, and dissappeared again... which indicates she's hiding untill after deadline.. or atleast close enough to deadline that she doesn't have to do much

You are a filthy ******* pig.

That wasn't me professing that I mentally cleared her when she said she believed my reveal. It was me looking at your play as though you are scum and seeing you go after the inactive player that didn't question my reveal. I'm saying you probably think she's rolled up... and the whole idea of forcing her to reveal just because YOU think its a good idea is complete sh*t.

yes, the entire scum team has invested all it's resources in getting our MVP lynched.. you are so clever.

I get the logic. I said back on Friday or Saturday that I'd like to push a couple people to reveal, then lynch DPR anyway. But it's really getting late, and it's hard for this not to look like a blatant attempt to derail DPR's train at the last minute. If he turns out to be roled-up scum, eyes will have to turn to you, Buddy.

If DPR isn't the lynch today, then he's going to be the entire topic of discussion tomorrow. He should've been lynched D1. He's played scummy, and his reveal was BS. Had we done the right thing then as opposed to lynching an obvious townie in JF80, we wouldn't be rehashing all of this now. No way can we let this guy go another day.

Think there should be more trains today, at thsi point dpr looks like the lynch, but doesn't hurt to see what we have in naeann

she did, didn't she

oh and as a townie, i'm not sure why you'd be worried about looking scummy.. only scum and maybe power roles think about that, imo

I know it's not always easy to see, but I have a slight popularity problem here...just ask Slats, who popped up like a weasel (just as I said he would) when my train stalled. He'll be happy to explain everything you need to know.

Just my take on it.

FTR, I'm not voting her to force her to reveal. I think she's a good scum candidate for reason I've mentioned a while ago.

by Ape.

Agree with me.

The end.

Its ******* impressive at this point. Seriously.

yes, the entire scum team has invested all it's resources in getting our MVP lynched.. you are so clever.

Also not what I said you steam pile of endtrails... I said I look at your play like you are scum, and I see you coming to the conclusion that Nae might be rolled up when you combine her quiet play with her immediate acceptance of my reveal. Because I think you are scum, I'm unwilling to follow you on this little attempt to derail the DPR train and set the town up to make a rushed decision at the deadline.

I'd love to have a better read on Nae, but not at your whim. I'm not defending her. I'll dig right into her tomorrow even... but right now, the timing of this little crusader of yours, I don't like it.

In short. I think you **** pigs. Yes, you are undoubtedly a pig ****er... I'd like to rip DPR's wooden leg off and bash your ******* skull in with it while he bleeds out from his stump...

The only reason I'd be the hot topic on D3 is because you and I28 can't see anyone else in the game. I've already said I need to get through 3 days to earn my vig kill, which I am free to use on N4 - not D5 as one of my fan-club members suggested.

Again, you sound like you either earn something from my lynch, or lose something if it doesn't go through.

I know it's not always easy to see, but I have a slight popularity problem here...just ask Slats, who popped up like a weasel (just as I said he would) when my train stalled. He'll be happy to explain everything you need to know.

Or... I worked a 12 hour midnight shift last night, slept until 1:30PM or so today, got up and wanted to make sure the town didn't fvck up to days in a row.

FTR, I'm not voting her to force her to reveal. I think she's a good scum candidate for reason I've mentioned a while ago.

That's fine. I can appreciate that, but understand that you are basically enabling the piper, and it is his agenda that I do not trust.

Its ******* impressive at this point. Seriously.

Not like you to have your ear bent by this vile creature... he's twisting my meaning as he sees fit. Bah, why would I expect you to notice that though... you are dumb like he is ugly.

The only reason I'd be the hot topic on D3 is because you and I28 can't see anyone else in the game. I've already said I need to get through 3 days to earn my vig kill, which I am free to use on N4 - not D5 as one of my fan-club members suggested.

Again, you sound like you either earn something from my lynch, or lose something if it doesn't go through.

What the fvck does that mean? Seriously? This is why I stopped engaging you last night. You love having the opportunities to twist sh*t around. You need to die so everyone can see your accusations in the light of your alignment. If people think they have any validity then, then can come at me, bro.

Most of the town agrees that if you've got a post restriction, you haven't adhered to it.

Claiming now that you get a vig kill another day from now is weak stuff designed to keep you around for another -not one but- two days. No thanks. It's just as weak as the suspicion around whether I20ape is telling the truth about his BP - which mostly came from you. The fact that you keep pointing at him as potential scum when his reveal practically mirrors yours is just weird.

Just ftr...who would you use the shot on if we were at n4?

Also not what I said you steam pile of endtrails... I said I look at your play like you are scum, and I see you coming to the conclusion that Nae might be rolled up when you combine her quiet play with her immediate acceptance of my reveal. Because I think you are scum, I'm unwilling to follow you on this little attempt to derail the DPR train and set the town up to make a rushed decision at the deadline.

I'd love to have a better read on Nae, but not at your whim. I'm not defending her. I'll dig right into her tomorrow even... but right now, the timing of this little crusader of yours, I don't like it.

In short. I think you **** pigs. Yes, you are undoubtedly a pig ****er... I'd like to rip DPR's wooden leg off and bash your ******* skull in with it while he bleeds out from his stump...

i don't care what you don't like you stupid ape, your defense of Nae is noted, as is your strong desire to lynch a claimed town Vig and someone who was able to evade a NK.

Archived