Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

I bet I won't release an investigation that clears the top vote getter... Awfully conveinant.. Really wouldn't be surprised if you and slats were scum

Whatcha gonna give me when I flip innocent?

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Basically where I'm at. I see arguments for both. At this stage blindly voting elsewhere gets us what? Another reveal to have to figure out. Hey sure, let's get another reveal and maybe we get the cop or doc out today as well.

This was the argument I made to those following CTM on the train of Nanootz... wasn't relevant when I said it, but now it is?

So blind. Amazing you're the same person who played so well at endgame to win it last game. Amazing. Why would you not want to vet your #1 target? Help me understand how the logic doesn't add up. Then the ONLY plausible explanation would be if he's the GF. In which case on D5 he'll be lynched as a result of only 1 NK on N4. And if the scum want to **** with him and holster, then he will still be lynched, you'll be happy, and so will the town as the scum had to holster and perhaps DPR gets one. And think of all that juicy information that we'll have knowing DPR is town (if that's true).

How is this not a town-favorable scenario? Worst case, we lynch the GF on D5. Best case, we use a confirmed townie to play WIFOM with the scum and let him scumhunt and take a vig shot. Will the scum take him out via NK before that? If he's town, they probably will....but then we get his coroner report and can look back on his arguments and posts with the benefit of hindsight.

Even if he is town, there's always the possibility that we all discuss who he should shoot and decide on another townie. If we're to believe what we've heard so far this game, we've done nothing but accuse townies. I'm very confident that DPR's ability to hunt scum is way off this game (at least). I don't trust him with a gun.

But like I said, I'd switch to you or CTM. Or back to JiF.

I'm not voting Nae. Kill a townie to vet a townie, one with a dangerous power to the town to boot? No thanks.

you've played scummiest by far.. I said what I said after ensuring it wouldn't count as a reveal .. You should've tried that you fool,.

You just called me scum... then basically acknowledge that you know my reveal is legit and I should have checked with Pac before talking about it. Heh.

This was the argument I made to those following CTM on the train of Nanootz... wasn't relevant when I said it, but now it is?

I didn't say it was. I stayed on DPR for that very reason.

I dunno man. Killing CTM again would seem like we're playing into something weird. I don't' like his play either but going after him now is going to get us what ultimately? Nothing more than getting your favorite person strung up. His play today is enough of an indictment to make him suspect #1 based on Nae's death.

CTM is a cockroach.

I didn't say it was. I stayed on DPR for that very reason.

I dunno man. Killing CTM again would seem like we're playing into something weird. I don't' like his play either but going after him now is going to get us what ultimately? Nothing more than getting your favorite person strung up. His play today is enough of an indictment to make him suspect #1 based on Nae's death.

CTM is a cockroach.

CTM needed Nae's reveal today, I say we get his...

unvote

vote: CTM

Then we can lynch based on the deets....

CTM needed Nae's reveal today, I say we get his...

unvote

vote: CTM

Then we can lynch based on the deets....

Oh noes my worst fears have arrived.... the great and powerful sloz is voting for me.. Lol

So... according to you, I'm scum, but you think I should have checked with Pac to make sure I didn't accidentally reveal my fake reveal? You ******* moron.

Moron.. I believe the fos everyone for a power part of your reveal.. But that says nothing of your alignment.. Freaken amateur

Have not liked your play.

I'm all excited to hear the rest of your partial reveals.

Of course I don't agree with you on dpr afterall.. I missed where you've lept from logical player to full blown ape this season

The only reason I'd be the hot topic on D3 is because you and I28 can't see anyone else in the game. I've already said I need to get through 3 days to earn my vig kill, which I am free to use on N4 - not D5 as one of my fan-club members suggested.

Again, you sound like you either earn something from my lynch, or lose something if it doesn't go through.

I think the point that you were missing is that using it on N4 would mean having to keep you alive until at least D5. Which means 3 lynches and who the hell knows how many NKs from now (considering CTM has claimed he was shot at last night).

Run up another train, and have to make a decision right at the deadline? I don't like it, but I believe Nae about as much as I believe anyone. The use by X day seems to fit with some of the things we've seen from I28, DPR. I'd rather not lynch her or DPR, honestly. CTM has been interesting, but I just don't have a great feeling about it.

unvote

Of course I don't agree with you on dpr afterall.. I missed where you've lept from logical player to full blown ape this season

I see you defending DPR a lot more strongly than you should. Whether he's scum or town, your play revolving around him has been odd. Believing DPR and not believing the chimp just also seems way off to me. It's certainly not impossible that I'm wrong on both counts, but I just don't see it. You keep saying that the monkey's been the scummiest player this game. I don't get it.

In light of that, your accusing me of formerly being logical and now being ape-like is pretty laughable.

I don't see how keeping him around to prove his vig shot will ever prove anything - as you, yourself, are claiming that you were shot at last night and it didn't go thru. How can we ever really verify what he has or doesn't have, and what great use is his vig shot, anyway?

Didn't like the play to out Nae here, see no reason why we shouldn't get your full reveal before we proceed on either of them. You were clearly instrumental in outing her and derailing him. If you don't like being at the center of things, you shouldn't sit yourself there.

I really hate that this is the reveal we got out of Nae. It just gives me such a bad feeling that this could oh so conveniently steer us away from both of the top vote getters, but on the other hand could very realistically be the truth. As some have pointed out, if we lynch Nae for verification purposes, her lynch itself gives us very little info going into tomorrow and we'll still surely have this same mess we've seen for the past two days continue on without any information on it. Of course if we lynch DPR and he's town, we lynched someone who was revealed as being investigated as town, while at the same time it doesn't really tell us jack sh*t about Nae, considering she could just as easily be scum and know his alignment (although given her current play, I'm not included to think that way, but it still has to be considered).

Part of me wants to lynch one of these four to put an end to it, but with this investigation I am once again feeling even more nervous about the idea that all four of these loudmouth douchebags are town, and all too douchebaggy to get over themselves and ******* move on.

The retardation that is occurring is beyond anything I have ever seen before...

I don't even know where to start.

Vic wants to roll on my lynch, 'cause basically, he's done with the day?

Slats doesn't care if I am town, he'd rather see me hang to keep a vig shot (that the town is welcome to talk about) out of my hands?

The list goes on, but I need to make a martini.

I'M AWESOME, BUT I'M NOW SERIOUSLY CONCERNED THAT I MAY BE CONTAMINATED BY STUPID.

The retardation that is occurring is beyond anything I have ever seen before...

I don't even know where to start.

Vic wants to roll on my lynch, 'cause basically, he's done with the day?

Slats doesn't care if I am town, he'd rather see me hang to keep a vig shot (that the town is welcome to talk about) out of my hands?

The list goes on, but I need to make a martini.

I'M AWESOME, BUT I'M NOW SERIOUSLY CONCERNED THAT I MAY BE CONTAMINATED BY STUPID.

It's nobody's fault but your own that you pick and choose when you supposedly have to include your pr in your posts.

What bullsh*t this is. Does anyone else have just one name? Don't answer out loud...just consider it.

Nae could easily be bluffing. As scum, she'd know I was town. As a bonus, if she gets lynched and flips scum, I'm next for certain, and they don't have to worry about a vig kill. It's a good play for scum.

Unvote if I even had a vote out there.

Vote Nae. I love ya, darlin', but I can't stand by for that. Especially when the dials are turning like they are.

So... according to you, I'm scum, but you think I should have checked with Pac to make sure I didn't accidentally reveal my fake reveal? You ******* moron.

Moron.. I believe the fos everyone for a power part of your reveal.. But that says nothing of your alignment.. Freaken amateur

You have said you think I'm scum. I get that, see where I bolded in red? I get it.

If I were scum, as you insist, why the **** would I check with Pac about the semantics of a reveal, IF its a fake reveal? As you suggested.

You are stupid.

I see you defending DPR a lot more strongly than you should. Whether he's scum or town, your play revolving around him has been odd. Believing DPR and not believing the chimp just also seems way off to me. It's certainly not impossible that I'm wrong on both counts, but I just don't see it. You keep saying that the monkey's been the scummiest player this game. I don't get it.

In light of that, your accusing me of formerly being logical and now being ape-like is pretty laughable.

I don't see how keeping him around to prove his vig shot will ever prove anything - as you, yourself, are claiming that you were shot at last night and it didn't go thru. How can we ever really verify what he has or doesn't have, and what great use is his vig shot, anyway?

Didn't like the play to out Nae here, see no reason why we shouldn't get your full reveal before we proceed on either of them. You were clearly instrumental in outing her and derailing him. If you don't like being at the center of things, you shouldn't sit yourself there.

This.

Earlier in the thread CTM amidst his push on Nanootz, said flat out he'd lynch ME or DPR if it came to it, so this didn't carry into D3. Now he is reneging on that statement.

unvote vote slats

I'm scummy for wanting to pressure nae.. But he pushed to get dpr to reveal late day 1 and now wants me to reveal late day 2... Flagrantl contradictions

Wow. We should just play the I'm rubber and you're glue game.

I'm using your logic on you, and you're spinning around using my use of your logic on me. Lol!

right, so why can't nanootz go from 2-9 in 4 hrs similiarly?

and fwiw, I'm willing to hammer dpr I just think we haven't accomplished very much at all today outside of continueing day 1's obsession with him. In the interest of not bringing it into day 3, there's a benefit to him or the ape going now..

No, i said I can see the benefit of getting rid of him or the ape, meaning I'm not dead set against lynching him, just that it's not my top priority ... my top pririty is finding scum, after that it's having somethign productive today happen.. If dpr is innocent, we accomplished 0 today.. basically

Today has been so much more productive now that you outed an investigative role. Well played.

Wow. We should just play the I'm rubber and you're glue game.

I'm using your logic on you, and you're spinning around using my use of your logic on me. Lol!

Fitting he's been doing the same horsesh*t to me all game.

Slats (1) - CTM

AVM (1) - Crusher

JC (1) - Sharrow

DPR (4) - Smash, JC, TomShane, JVOR,

Nae (7) - JiF, BG, SMC, Verb, Vic, Nae, Hess

Ctm (3)- Ape, Nae, Slats

Aww Hess wants me dead. I iz a sad nanootz. CTM is playing so sloppily defensive that it's pathetic. Really? OMGUS on Slats NOW?

And DPR? I just saved your pathetic a$$. I hope when I die and flip as EXACTLY what I said I am that you truly ARE town. If you screwed me like Slats did last game I'm gonna have to start charging.

Archived