Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

What bullsh*t this is. Does anyone else have just one name? Don't answer out loud...just consider it.

Nae could easily be bluffing. As scum, she'd know I was town. As a bonus, if she gets lynched and flips scum, I'm next for certain, and they don't have to worry about a vig kill. It's a good play for scum.

Unvote if I even had a vote out there.

Vote Nae. I love ya, darlin', but I can't stand by for that. Especially when the dials are turning like they are.

I'm not too pleased that both you and Nae have revealed with your character names, having played here before, and even after Pac gave a mod warning.

Sure... Nae could be bluffing as scum, she'd know you were town... but it also sets up this doozy of a wifom now that you put the bolded statement out there.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we need to lynch one of DPR, Nae and slats. They provide the most info imo. I am leaning Nae atm. If she flips innocent it tells us something about DPR. If she flips scum, it implicates slats and DPR imo as slats doesn't want Nae lynched and I don't see Nae going out of her way to derail a lynch on an innocent DPR as scum.

Anyone have an unofficial vote count?

Wow. We should just play the I'm rubber and you're glue game.

I'm using your logic on you, and you're spinning around using my use of your logic on me. Lol!

You wish.., you and your pet ape are king and queen of omgus.. You forget I was voting you most of the day and ignore that I'm voting you for the contradiction not the desire to push another reveal.. I'm fine with that, I'd just prefer it be u

Slats (1) - CTM

AVM (1) - Crusher

JC (1) - Sharrow

DPR (4) - Smash, JC, TomShane, JVOR,

Nae (7) - JiF, BG, SMC, Verb, Vic, Nae, Hess

Ctm (3)- Ape, Nae, Slats

Aww Hess wants me dead. I iz a sad nanootz. CTM is playing so sloppily defensive that it's pathetic. Really? OMGUS on Slats NOW?

And DPR? I just saved your pathetic a$$. I hope when I die and flip as EXACTLY what I said I am that you truly ARE town. If you screwed me like Slats did last game I'm gonna have to start charging.

I actually feel awful about it. For realz.

I'm not too pleased that both you and Nae have revealed with your character names, having played here before, and even after Pac gave a mod warning.

Sure... Nae could be bluffing as scum, she'd know you were town... but it also sets up this doozy of a wifom now that you put the bolded statement out there.

Ah sh*t I forgot Pac said that. Shhh don't remind him. >.<

I think we need to lynch one of DPR, Nae and slats. They provide the most info imo. I am leaning Nae atm. If she flips innocent it tells us something about DPR. If she flips scum, it implicates slats and DPR imo as slats doesn't want Nae lynched and I don't see Nae going out of her way to derail a lynch on an innocent DPR as scum.

Nae flipping innocent doesn't really tell us jack about DPR, if he is a GF. Like I've said, his approach to D1 begged for investigation and on D2 I know he's said "investigate me" at least once.

Explain where Nae went out of her way to derail a lynch too please... CTM was the one that derailed the DPR train. Not Nae.

Try reading like three posts before you asked for one. ;)

Today has been so much more productive now that you outed an investigative role. Well played.

She's roleless now you tard.. You are either scum or the dumbest person in the world... Frankly it's 50/50

She's roleless now you tard.. You are either scum or the dumbest person in the world... Frankly it's 50/50

You outed an investigative role, its what you were looking for when you started the train on her... yeah, she says she only had one investigation, but that is moot. You wanted to find a finder. I'm not talking about it from the position of hindsight - I'm talking about what your agenda was before she revealed.

But keep over-defending and spinning...

You outed an investigative role, its what you were looking for when you started the train on her... yeah, she says she only had one investigation, but that is moot. You wanted to find a finder. I'm not talking about it from the position of hindsight - I'm talking about what your agenda was before she revealed.

But keep over-defending and spinning...

what in God's name are you talking about? Are you not even trying to make sense anymore?

Might I implore you to Just. Shut. Up.

I AM A MAFIA GOLDEN GOD.

You wish.., you and your pet ape are king and queen of omgus.. You forget I was voting you most of the day and ignore that I'm voting you for the contradiction not the desire to push another reveal.. I'm fine with that, I'd just prefer it be u

Here's my feeling right here, right now...

There's no doubt that Pac put this game together in such a fashion as to screw with all of us. The theme really should've been Murder By Death.

There's also no doubt that Pac has a special relationship with you. You were the centerpiece of the opening scene, and you're at dead center of today's events at the deadline. You partially revealed to open the game (no post restriction, helpful town powers), and again gave us unsolicited info with your survival of a NK last night. Your defenses of DPR have been inexplicably over the top.

With one reveal left for today, makes sense to me that we get it out of you.

Then you and your mafia idol can come after me again, I really don't care.

what in God's name are you talking about? Are you not even trying to make sense anymore?

You should read. I'm not explaining it. I told people CTM was trying to dig for an investigative role, and what happened? He outed an investigative role... it doesn't matter that it was a 1-timer.

I bet I won't release an investigation that clears the top vote getter... Awfully conveinant.. Really wouldn't be surprised if you and slats were scum

Hold on. Nae is suggesting we lynch her, and you think it's a scum move? Really? Noted.

Nae is a real player and knows plenty well what her reveal meant. She know's what she's doing, and she knew what I would do - had to do. She knows for certain that I'm town, because of the role or her alignment. What I laid out before was the choice she made - and it was a good play in either direction.

We just need to be paying very close attention to everyone else's move right now. There's a lot of scrambling, and that is exactly what we want to see.

I AM BEYOND AMAZING. I"M BAMAZING.

Nae is a real player and knows plenty well what her reveal meant. She know's what she's doing, and she knew what I would do - had to do. She knows for certain that I'm town, because of the role or her alignment. What I laid out before was the choice she made - and it was a good play in either direction.

We just need to be paying very close attention to everyone else's move right now. There's a lot of scrambling, and that is exactly what we want to see.

I AM BEYOND AMAZING. I"M BAMAZING.

Yep. I'm the one that needs to shut up. :rolleyes:

Here's my feeling right here, right now...

There's no doubt that Pac put this game together in such a fashion as to screw with all of us. The theme really should've been Murder By Death.

There's also no doubt that Pac has a special relationship with you. You were the centerpiece of the opening scene, and you're at dead center of today's events at the deadline. You partially revealed to open the game (no post restriction, helpful town powers), and again gave us unsolicited info with your survival of a NK last night. Your defenses of DPR have been inexplicably over the top.

With one reveal left for today, makes sense to me that we get it out of you.

Then you and your mafia idol can come after me again, I really don't care.

What if I asked nicely for you to put aside differences and really play? We could use your genuine opinion. What do you make of the board right now?

CTM needed Nae's reveal today, I say we get his...

unvote

vote: CTM

Then we can lynch based on the deets....

You sure are looking for a bunch of reveals...wonder why, especially with the info potentially on the table. Interesting.

Official Vote Count

Slats (1) - CTM

AVM (1) - Crusher

JC (1) - Sharrow

DPR (4) - Smash, JC, TomShane, JVOR

Nae (9) - JiF, BG, SMC, Verb, Nae, ViC, DPR, Hess, Wombat

CTM (3) - Ape, Slats, Nae

with 20 maricons alive, it takes 11 to lynch

TICK TOCK

Archived