Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

Now JC may be nice? WTF???

I want to lynch you so ******* bad its not even funny. But nobody listens to JiF.

Vote Crusher

Sorry muffin top, I'm following Hess's lead here.

Hess's lead? At least Vic gave a reason. Hess has been on my case with no reason since the game started. Or if he had a reason he's keeping it to himself.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

please be the ape

vote sharrow

same reason as yesterday

i can go this way too, since no body seems interested in shadow

unvote

vote wombat

willing to go with either of these (dan/crusher), or the ape today.. or smc/bleedin (both of whom moved over to nae begrudgingly which seemed scummy at the time and even moreso knowing she was innocent)... i realize that's like 33% of the game, but I don't have strong conviction anyway cause every day has been about the ape and dpr

i'm not interested in hanging out as a single vote on anyone today...

So you pushed the votes on Nae.

Then you were hoping for the Ape

Then you vote sharrow yet again and claim no ones interested, changing your vote in 5 minutes (might as well have done it in the same post)

Then you have no problem voting Dan, Crusher, SMC or BG claiming they begrudgingly voted Nae (which was a play that stunk to high heaven)

Whats up here ?

Freakin' sucks that Goodell is the NFL commish

LOL, that's an interesting tactic. You started the train on Nae, you pushed for the vote against her rather than DPR, but then you want to vote for those who voted like you did.

I did it flagrantly, you guys hemmed and hawed and then begrudgingly put votes on there "just to help me" pressure her...

So you pushed the votes on Nae.

Then you were hoping for the Ape

Then you vote sharrow yet again and claim no ones interested, changing your vote in 5 minutes (might as well have done it in the same post)

Then you have no problem voting Dan, Crusher, SMC or BG claiming they begrudgingly voted Nae (which was a play that stunk to high heaven)

Whats up here ?

i was hoping the ape would turn up dead, eitehr by vig or scum.

i'm willing to vote anyone of about 7 people right now cause I don't have a feel for the game because day 1 and 2 have all been about slats and the ape's fixation on dpr, dpr's fixation with the ape, and me and the ape's bickering.....

if you want to make day 3 be a continuation go right ahead, but it's a sure fire way for town to lose, and the fact that smc came out voting dpr makes me even more suspcious of him..

i think we need to look at other people, and I'm simply willing to aid that inititiave with votes..

Total bullsh*t that it might rain tonight

I did it flagrantly, you guys hemmed and hawed and then begrudgingly put votes on there "just to help me" pressure her...

You did it "flagrantly" but we did it "begrudgingly" is the reason? Seriously?

Was this supposed to be some Pied Piper trap you laid?

Total bullsh*t that it might rain tonight

You did it "flagrantly" but we did it "begrudgingly" is the reason? Seriously?

Was this supposed to be some Pied Piper trap you laid?

No, cause someone other people joined willingly seem less suspicious to me. I'm sure you've heard me say this before, but anyone who feels the need to say they don't like the vote they are making, as they are making it automtically seem scummy to me..

i was hoping the ape would turn up dead, eitehr by vig or scum.

i'm willing to vote anyone of about 7 people right now cause I don't have a feel for the game because day 1 and 2 have all been about slats and the ape's fixation on dpr, dpr's fixation with the ape, and me and the ape's bickering.....

if you want to make day 3 be a continuation go right ahead, but it's a sure fire way for town to lose, and the fact that smc came out voting dpr makes me even more suspcious of him..

i think we need to look at other people, and I'm simply willing to aid that inititiave with votes..

Honestly I see huge problems trusting DPR or the APE I think we botched both of those calls on Day 1 and day 2 now were forced to trust these guys who have played scummy as hell (DPR moreso than the APE) I got suckered into that sh*t last game and I got big time dejavu right now. But you want to drag 7 more people into this slop and I dont think thats pro town right now.

Freakin' sucks I ate lunch so quick

No, cause someone other people joined willingly seem less suspicious to me. I'm sure you've heard me say this before, but anyone who feels the need to say they don't like the vote they are making, as they are making it automtically seem scummy to me..

DPR is bad news, that's why I voted for him yesterday and this morning. I didn't protest my vote for Nae or go along begrudgingly. You even quoted me, LOL. What did I say: "I'll buy your plan at the moment. Going after a new enigma rather than who we think is scummy doesn't make sense, but you want to coax some info out of Nae? I'll play along. Let's see what we get, Pied Piper."

You wanted info out of her and we went that route. Own what happened. Don't blame others for it. You've been leading this town along the whole game.

Freakin' sucks I ate lunch so quick

DPR is bad news, that's why I voted for him yesterday and this morning. I didn't protest my vote for Nae or go along begrudgingly. You even quoted me, LOL. What did I say: "I'll buy your plan at the moment. Going after a new enigma rather than who we think is scummy doesn't make sense, but you want to coax some info out of Nae? I'll play along. Let's see what we get, Pied Piper."

You wanted info out of her and we went that route. Own what happened. Don't blame others for it. You've been leading this town along the whole game.

the ape is stilld breathing and sharrow has yet to get a second vote.., so no

edt: wait, hess did vote sharrow yesterday, i believe

Hess's lead? At least Vic gave a reason. Hess has been on my case with no reason since the game started. Or if he had a reason he's keeping it to himself.

Then what about that whole fiasco after Nae's death? Its seems like the best case we have going for scum. The Slats death didnt provide a ton of info. But Hess's play last night does, IMO. At this point, I'm working off instincts...AVM which is also based on play...but I dont have a great read on anyone for scum. Some good reads for town, but not scum. I like this direction for now.

Then what about that whole fiasco after Nae's death? Its seems like the best case we have going for scum. The Slats death didnt provide a ton of info. But Hess's play last night does, IMO. At this point, I'm working off instincts...AVM which is also based on play...but I dont have a great read on anyone for scum. Some good reads for town, but not scum. I like this direction for now.

Jif if you have some good reads any reason you not sharing that info ? If there is anyone in this game right now we should all be questioning its CTM IMO.

Jif if you have some good reads any reason you not sharing that info ? If there is anyone in this game right now we should all be questioning its CTM IMO.

I've vocalized my opinions of not trusting CTM early on. That said, I dont think thats where we need to spend our time focusing. If, he's scum, it will become obvious, I feel the same way about DPR and the Ape. No way they can keep it up much longer if they are scum.

The rest of my reads are who I feel is town. I dont have an overly scumtastic read on anyone, other than AVM. He's been pinging my dar all game long and with his most recent post saying that now thinks JC is town, I'm even more suspicious (if thats possible). That said, I've tried and there is no interest in lynching him so I feel its a wasted effort.

Personally, I dont see the benefit in me outlining who I think is scum or town right now because its purely instinct. AVM is the only one who has pinged me based on play.

This defense reeks

unvote vote crusher

Hence why I'm following Hess right now. He acted out, felt really bad about it, survived the night...so I think we stand to gain interest in pursuing mt. I love my muffin top, but it definitely was suspicious yesterday the way he swooped in to kill Nae after viewing the thread for a very long time and only responding to the chaos that was happening after I asked his opinion.

Hence why I'm following Hess right now. He acted out, felt really bad about it, survived the night...so I think we stand to gain interest in pursuing mt. I love my muffin top, but it definitely was suspicious yesterday the way he swooped in to kill Nae after viewing the thread for a very long time and only responding to the chaos that was happening after I asked his opinion.

Crusher knows he has a neon sign above his head as scum. The more he talks, the more obvious it becomes...

I know nothing more than I've already said. I think scum would be pressured to lynch a town fast last night for the reasons I stated. So really wombat, Dan, Monkey, Crusher is a good list to work off of imo. Crusher's barely been playing, he's hovering around, not really posting/voting and then with no warning and within 5 mins he hammers after dan and monkey go back to back within a min of each other.

Freakin' sucks I might have to work late

Crusher knows he has a neon sign above his head as scum. The more he talks, the more obvious it becomes...

This.

I have a strong feeling DPR is dirty, but WWW and Crusher would be up there, especially how Crusher reacts to pressure. He's got a lot now and he's posted, what? Once?

I get it, and as I cast the vote I knew full well that I would get sh*t for it as this game went on, even if Nae hadn't been lynched, but frankly I just didn't give a crap, I wasn't going to let that affect a decision I made. You convinced me it was worth seeing what we had in someone else while we had time before the DPR lynch. As I made clear then, I never thought there'd be enough interest in that short enough time window nor a quick enough appearance by Nae, but by the time we continued our argument you already had half the votes you needed, so it looked like I was wrong and decided to give it a shot. Not much more to it than that. If Nae's reveal had been anything other than what it was, I would've been back on DPR without batting an eye.

Official Vote Count:

Vic (1) - Tomshane

Wombat - (1) AVM

Crusher - (6) Hess, Vic, Ape, JiF, DPR, CTM

DPR - (1) SMC

DanX - (1) Crusher

AVM - (1) Wombat

with 18 maricons alive, it takes 10 to lynch

I definitely feel comfortable going with WWWWWWWWWWombat. When trying to look past the 4 loudmouths he was one of the people who caught my eye a few times. Even before some of the things that were pointed out about shady maneuvers he made late yesterday, I felt like he was putting a little too much effort into the idea of being involved in the game without ever actually taking a stance or getting in the mix of things. He just seems to be playing way too careful, and the more this game goes on the more I think we've got another round of scum sitting back and letting us do their work for them. WWWombat just has really come off to me as if he's trying to pull of the whole "hiding in plain sight" routine. With mafia doing us a favor and taking out one of the 4 loudmouths, I'm more than glad to move on to a completely different set of players.

That and the fact is, as much as DPR's play still seemed scummy to me, lynching someone who had an innocent investigation on him in hopes he's the GF is playing waaaaay against the odds. If he sticks around long enough, we can worry about that when it's looking like a more likely scenario. I also definitely agree that I feel Crusher has been playing off from his normal self, although there's been nothing in particular that's jumped out at me prior to his Nae vote, so it's more just a feeling that's mostly meta-based, which is why I'm going with WWWWWWWombat for now. So with all of that said:

Vote: WWWombat

I know nothing more than I've already said. I think scum would be pressured to lynch a town fast last night for the reasons I stated. So really wombat, Dan, Monkey, Crusher is a good list to work off of imo. Crusher's barely been playing, he's hovering around, not really posting/voting and then with no warning and within 5 mins he hammers after dan and monkey go back to back within a min of each other.

Pretty much. I'm very confident he's scum. My guess is he's plotting out his move in the scum thread...breaks my heart honestly.

If he was town, he'd be defending tooth and nail and posting constantly. My guess is he's figuring out the most believable reveal right now with his scum buddies.

You mean Hess's incoherent ramblings about a "role" of some sort. How he could have saved Nae or something? If myt hammering Nae is the best you got then thats fine. But look at the time and at least notice I was only seconds after Dan x. I was answering your questions about how I felt and voted for Nae. Thought I was putting her at L1. But Dan x already voted.

Funny you said you agreed with me 100% last night but now Im the best you got for scum? OK.,

Total bullsh*t the way Goodell screwed up the NFL

Vote: Crusher

My list of other top suspects right now are Verbal, Wombat, and SMC. I don't see the reasoning of going after DPR after naeann basically got sacrificed to find out if she was telling the truth about DPR.

I have my reasons, but no one would give a sh*t.

Vote: Crusher

My list of other top suspects right now are Verbal, Wombat, and SMC. I don't see the reasoning of going after DPR after naeann basically got sacrificed to find out if she was telling the truth about DPR.

which was a really stupid move. now were stuck with this sh*t

You mean Hess's incoherent ramblings about a "role" of some sort. How he could have saved Nae or something? If myt hammering Nae is the best you got then thats fine. But look at the time and at least notice I was only seconds after Dan x. I was answering your questions about how I felt and voted for Nae. Thought I was putting her at L1. But Dan x already voted.

Funny you said you agreed with me 100% last night but now Im the best you got for scum? OK.,

You know what you left out? Words like I'm town or I'm innocent.. You are attacking your accusors and appealing to your girlfriends emotions instead.. Go work out a fake reveal and get back to us

I did agree with your post from last night. But that was before Hess went nuts. And while at first I had no clue what he was talking about, it became more clear as him and CTM talked it out and someone else said they had a similar role with Pac as scum (JVOR?, dont remember).

Sorry mt, think this is the best route.

Archived