Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really, really hate this Crusher run considering that four of the people voting for him are the scummiest pricks in this game.

What 4 there buddy?...and how are you going to feel if he turns scum, which I'm banking on at this point. They could be busing their teammate. Also, you havent liked either lynches. Soon you are going to have to come under the radar yourself. Playing awfully clean for a first time player. Most folks jump in on the lynching fun, its almost like you havent wanted to lynch someone all game. Just seems odd. Most first timers are eager.

lol, and after all that he's at l-2 anyway

so now we wait until 8:30-9pm? sob

I'd be shocked if he's town. I know my mt and he wouldnt put the town on hold for him if he was truly town. Not a chance in hell he'd do that...for realz.

One thing that I'm nervous about is what is he waiting for? Was his team not around or maybe he's waiting for a power to arrive. I dont know...but I dont like it. Crushlove wouldnt make this move as town. No way.

Okay, not sure where that came from, but I'm the doctor. Obviously I wasn't going to reveal but scum must know who I am. I self protected last night and that must be why there was only one death.

So you think with Crusher at L-2 the scum would come up with this against you ? Thats about as ridiculous as some of the stuff CTM comes up with. Nice try.

I am the FBI Agent. Each night I can investigate a player to determine if they are the Serial Killer (SK). Last night I investigated JVoR. The mod confirmed that JVoR is the SK.

Vote: JVoR

i believe this

Okay, not sure where that came from, but I'm the doctor. Obviously I wasn't going to reveal but scum must know who I am. I self protected last night and that must be why there was only one death.

this not so much

problem i have is that why would he claim doctor as sk, there's no end game for him at this point, and SK needs to survive till end game..

What 4 there buddy?...and how are you going to feel if he turns scum, which I'm banking on at this point. They could be busing their teammate. Also, you havent liked either lynches. Soon you are going to have to come under the radar yourself. Playing awfully clean for a first time player. Most folks jump in on the lynching fun, its almost like you havent wanted to lynch someone all game. Just seems odd. Most first timers are eager.

The 80 lynch was flawed from the start and the Nae lynch was a coordinated snatch-and-run by scum all the way. I still blame the slats-DPR feud for muddying the waters and putting everybody into last-minute hysterics on both. That's why I wanted a DPR lynch on D1, to clear the field. Slats was 100% town all the way which is why I started D2 voting him, to see what scum would look to take advantage of my noob-ness and push that train along. Waxing Nae gave scum a gift because it pre-packaged a slats NK for them--two for one.

Look. Just lynch Jetscode and it'll be cleared up. If i'm the serial killer like he claims that I am, it's not like i'm going anywhere. He's lying though and scum must've found me.

need to think, but this might be best.. only risk is you being able to convert

jetscode, do you have any powers after the SK is found or are you roleless?

also.. who did you investigate n1

So you think with Crusher at L-2 the scum would come up with this against you ? Thats about as ridiculous as some of the stuff CTM comes up with. Nice try.

maybe this is what crusher was delaying for

I'm not an idiot. If I was the serial killer I would just roll over. There's literally no benefit to putting on a charade.

unless you have conversions or.. want to help scum... but yes, i know

i believe this

this not so much

problem i have is that why would he claim doctor as sk, there's no end game for him at this point, and SK needs to survive till end game..

Which is why I voted for Jetscode. He gets himself one more day and what, scum lets him live and he potentially hits one of them? I'm down. Plus if I misunderstood I take it that JC has fulfilled his role.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but assuming slats used his ability, he must have hidden with a mafia, right? That's the only way for just the hiding hider to die.

So there was a missing kill last night so JVoR's claim is possible. It's also possible that JVoR is an SK with a vest or that the mafia targeted someone else who has a vest or is the doc.

Regardless, I think if JC's only purpose is to find the SK, we should lynch JC to confirm or deny his reading on JVoR.

JC is your only purpose to find the SK?

but why stick his neck out for crusher, cause if jetscode is scum, crusher would almost have to be scum too... otherwise, why wouldn't they just wait and let town kill crusher frist..

hrmm.. almost becoming simpler to beleive jvor is SK, with a conversion or something

need to think, but this might be best.. only risk is you being able to convert

jetscode, do you have any powers after the SK is found or are you roleless?

also.. who did you investigate n1

maybe this is what crusher was delaying for

Seriously? You think this might be best? Get bent. JVoR is the SK. FTR...I investigated you on N1.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but assuming slats used his ability, he must have hidden with a mafia, right? That's the only way for just the hiding hider to die.

So there was a missing kill last night so JVoR's claim is possible. It's also possible that JVoR is an SK with a vest or that the mafia targeted someone else who has a vest or is the doc.

Regardless, I think if JC's only purpose is to find the SK, we should lynch JC to confirm or deny his reading on JVoR.

yeah, was saying that earlier..he must of hid with scum last night if I'm reading the role right, which frankly my guess would be it was the ape he hid with.. ape claims bp (less likely to get targetted) and slats was 100% sold on him as town... just not willing to fight that fight tonight

yeah, was saying that earlier..he must of hid with scum last night if I'm reading the role right, which frankly my guess would be it was the ape he hid with.. ape claims bp (less likely to get targetted by scum) and slats was 100% sold on him as town... just not willing to fight that fight tonight

It does not go unnoticed that there are some elements in this town that prefers to lynch investigators and fish for more details of my role after I identified the SK.

Unlike Nae I bring you a threat to the town. The town needs to remove that threat.

If we kill JC and hes town we automaticly lose 2 townies (JC and the next SK victim)

If we kill JVOR we only run the risk of losing 1 townie But its possible hes to Doc. Doubt it

Those are the choices. Lets make the right F*cking choice for once.

yeah, was saying that earlier..he must of hid with scum last night if I'm reading the role right, which frankly my guess would be it was the ape he hid with.. ape claims bp (less likely to get targetted by scum) and slats was 100% sold on him as town... just not willing to fight that fight tonight

You call me bullheaded with DPR yet you keep hammering the freakin Ape ? Practice what you preach Nancy

Let's see:

1. He just removed any further reveals for the day so now he cannot be counter claimed.

2. He gets another night to kill.

sk is a solo win, 0% chance he gets to end game at this point..

conversions or pettyness is all that makes sense.. i'm leaning your way now, fwiw

You call me bullheaded with DPR yet you keep hammering the freakin Ape ? Practice what you preach Nancy

listen here sh*tmouth, i put that together after researchign the role, if I wanted to duke it out with bonzo i'd have voted him

Archived